Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dad?
  has a right to what he thinks
  sucks realy bad (i think so to)
View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:00 am
i'm feel sorry about saying this but my dad realy hates them and black ppl. he teaches me mean and rude names to call them and jokes. i hate it. he makes fun of how the talk and look. i have a few mexican friends and there is this realy nice black guy at school. i think angel is mexican but i'm not shure about that i'm just guessing from what he has said. i try realy hard not to hate ppl for there skin color but i find myself saying rude things in my head every now and again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:38 pm
i am Mexican. i was born here in the United States but i consider myself more Mexican than American. and don't take that as i don't like America. cause i do. i love being American too. but anyways. racism is something i've dealt with all my life. it sucks that some people for whatever reason can't seem to get it in their heads that we're all just regular people. but oh well. what can you do about it.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:29 pm
yeah realy i just turn away. i don't dare say anything anymore. i always came out hirt in some way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:35 pm
I don't have a problem with other people of race. But I do have to say, there are many mexicans in America who give actual hard working mexicans bad reps.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:27 am
BlackBloodJin
I don't have a problem with other people of race. But I do have to say, there are many mexicans in America who give actual hard working mexicans bad reps.
i know that. i think i should explain why my dad hates them. we have tons of black and mexicans that are asses. they deserved to get there asses kicked. my dad worked at a mexican bar and got in fights with all the assholes. and angel i'm telling u this just for u to know never go to mussiur (can't spell) there is a police dog just to hunt down mexicans but he's so sweet when theres none around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:07 am
User Image

i don't have a problem with mexicans or black people
I have a problem though with mooches and people that dont wantto understand what its like to work hard for a living
I've worked with a few mexicans before and some busted their asses while others slacked off
that isnt a reason for racism because there are full blooded americans that will work hard, and you still have the ones that slack off

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:38 pm
you'll always have slackers in whatever race who prefer not to work and then whine about everything. it's those people who give their own race a bad name. and because of them the rest of the people have to pay for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:26 pm
Yeah, my dad's a little racist, but sometimes he's nice to some people. It's really wierd. But he really hates it when people come into his work and they don't speak english. He get's really mad.  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Pensakura
Yeah, my dad's a little racist, but sometimes he's nice to some people. It's really wierd. But he really hates it when people come into his work and they don't speak english. He get's really mad.
i love ppl that speak other lauges it's fun  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:35 pm
I voted for the first option, because he really does have a right to think what he wants. But I wish he could recognize his racism for what it is and try to keep it to himself. My dad was raised by a very racist father, and he once admitted to me that he recognized he thought a lot of the same things his father said out loud. But he knew these things were ignorant and wrong. He didn't think he'd ever get passed thinking them, but he knew not to say them in front of me, because he didn't want me to grow up thinking them, too.

Someone once told me I was racist because we were sitting on my porch and they could tell I was watching the guy across the street carefully. And yes, the guy was black. I told them I watched anybody suspicious in this neighborhood. They asked, "Why is he suspicious, though? Because he's black, right?" I said, "Everybody in this neighborhood is black, except the people living in my house. He's suspicious because I've never seen him before and there's nobody home over there. If he was white, I'd watch him twice as close, because the only good reason I can think of that someone white would have to be around here is if they were visiting me." That person let the "racism" bit drop after that.  

Catalinyx

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:22 am
User Image

good point
i think your dad did the right thing
and gave you the freedom to make your own decisions 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:09 pm
Cassandra Sibylla
I voted for the first option, because he really does have a right to think what he wants. But I wish he could recognize his racism for what it is and try to keep it to himself. My dad was raised by a very racist father, and he once admitted to me that he recognized he thought a lot of the same things his father said out loud. But he knew these things were ignorant and wrong. He didn't think he'd ever get passed thinking them, but he knew not to say them in front of me, because he didn't want me to grow up thinking them, too.

Someone once told me I was racist because we were sitting on my porch and they could tell I was watching the guy across the street carefully. And yes, the guy was black. I told them I watched anybody suspicious in this neighborhood. They asked, "Why is he suspicious, though? Because he's black, right?" I said, "Everybody in this neighborhood is black, except the people living in my house. He's suspicious because I've never seen him before and there's nobody home over there. If he was white, I'd watch him twice as close, because the only good reason I can think of that someone white would have to be around here is if they were visiting me." That person let the "racism" bit drop after that.

rofl That was awesome. You rock.  

Pensakura

Nobodie_2007_Axel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:56 pm
well I think of myself as italian: i mean my great grandfather came from there so that's in my blood,

but it sucks that your dad doesn't like black people or mexican: i mean black people can be some of the nicest people i'd ever meet. I have firends of all races: American, one of my best friends is Rushen, and a few of my friends are japanese and Twinese, and chinese. I don't think i really know many mexicans but your dad has to stop seeing the racial boundries and read throgh the lines of their skin. My art teacher is South Aferican and is the greatest person i know. He's funny and can inspire any of us to do what ever we can.

While i'm "white" or pail as i put it. I don't care about boundires because i think it's a bunch of crap that someone just tried to get a riet out of and that's exactly what happend.

if you are cunfused about your views: there's a great Static Shock epsoad on this exact topic: ((i dono how many of you here watch it or used to watch it on tv when it was on)) but it's about an aferican american boy and his american friend, and his friend's father is the exact same way to Verjel in one of the epsoads: He says he doesn't want to hear that black music at one point when Richie is talking to Verjle over dinner about a cd they are hyped up for. I can't exactly remember the entire epsoad but it stresses the reacel isue that you seem to be haveing. I suggest you go and find it you'd like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:28 pm
Moody_Hikaru
well I think of myself as italian: i mean my great grandfather came from there so that's in my blood,

but it sucks that your dad doesn't like black people or mexican: i mean black people can be some of the nicest people i'd ever meet. I have firends of all races: American, one of my best friends is Rushen, and a few of my friends are japanese and Twinese, and chinese. I don't think i really know many mexicans but your dad has to stop seeing the racial boundries and read throgh the lines of their skin. My art teacher is South Aferican and is the greatest person i know. He's funny and can inspire any of us to do what ever we can.

While i'm "white" or pail as i put it. I don't care about boundires because i think it's a bunch of crap that someone just tried to get a riet out of and that's exactly what happend.

if you are cunfused about your views: there's a great Static Shock epsoad on this exact topic: ((i dono how many of you here watch it or used to watch it on tv when it was on)) but it's about an aferican american boy and his american friend, and his friend's father is the exact same way to Verjel in one of the epsoads: He says he doesn't want to hear that black music at one point when Richie is talking to Verjle over dinner about a cd they are hyped up for. I can't exactly remember the entire epsoad but it stresses the reacel isue that you seem to be haveing. I suggest you go and find it you'd like it.
i remeber that  

toricmpbll

Nobodie_2007_Axel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm
yep this topic reminded me of that epsoad. I saw the enitre show all three searies and i think i have it on tape someplace downstars.

you should show him that epsoad on youtoube.  
Extended Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff