Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:11 pm
*UPDATES ON RULES & GUIDE*

**-If your character profile isnt up it means you've been taken off the list do to inactive participation. If you wish to continue, and actually post, please re-send your profile!
**-A few Rp'ers have been removed, due to not rping...yeah I see no point in having them on the list if they dont even post >< -**
- You may have more then one character if you must. If its a small character like a bar tender or waiter, then there is no point in sending their profile if all they have is two lines. If the character is relitivly a main role for you, please send me thr profile in a PM.
- If you do not post in last week of your sending of your character profile, then you will be deleted from the list of characters.
- You cant kill another persons character without their concent...which is not likely to happen!

Rules and Guides

Rules:

* Please always Read this page carefully before starting anything! *

1. Please Write in Full sentences and read a few lines of what the characters are doing before you enter and find your way into the other characters scenes and discussion, before jumping straight into there conversation or such.
2. For your sanity and mine NO Txt. Tlk.!![text talk]<3. Absalutly no Cybering! kissing is allowed and such, but NO CYBER!
4. No Swearing! use * When swearing. expample: F***
5. YOU ARE ALLOWED ONLY 3 Main abilities and 2 others that are rather not as important but are connected to your characters ability. ie. Creating clothing on the body...etc.
7. No other Role player is allowed to play someone elses character!
8. You do not have to be an angel. XP
9. please Read the rest of the guide carefully and do as directed.
10. Just have fun! BUT NO DOUBLE POSTING!

Guide

1. When updates happen, they will be posted here and in a few days, are added to the guides section and/or I post new characters who have joined the RP.
2.Please send a link of your characters appearance if you have one.

Name of Character:
Species:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Biography sad keep this short and simple for other rpers)

Note:

Please send me your characters profile in a PM. So it can be posted for other rpers to see.

Make sure your characters name isnt taken by another user.
NO GOD MODE!
DON'T DETERMIN SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS OR DEATH! THERE IS NO FUN TO THAT!

Regular involvment in the RP is recommended. If you do not want to continue with the rp.
a) kill your character in the Rp
b) Send me a PM so i can remove your character from the list.

Setting and Story Background:

Fallen angels have dominated over the world and the number of humans are limited. The Demons domain is no longer resides in hell but on earth as well. People live among each other in fear of the others intentions. The world no longer looks the same but in destruction and poverty. Only a few areas in parts of the world, the rich countries have been saved and protected by guardian Angels. Which ever path you take will decide your own fate.

Characters:

havens-red-angel plays:
Name: Zack
Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance: tall around 6'2, Black hair, Blue eyes, soft skin. Tattoo from his neck, down to the back of his hand. Well built body. Zack-add black wings and there you have it...a bit more of a slender face too..
Ability: Black magic (Fire, Ice, Rock) White Magic (heal, white light)
Biography: Zack is of course a fallen angel. He was casted out for murdering a man with his bare hands becuase he had touched his sister. Zack now is a theif and a rogue. He wonders around alone and can be a little cold to others but hes a softy inside. His age is unknown but he still looks young and hardly ever changes. Zack likes to be himself and doesnt care what others think of him. He's wealthy due to his occupation as a master theif.

Tiger plays:
Name of Character: Tiger /Ty
Species: Kata Chenja
Abilities: shapeshift, ice (still learning)
Appearance:Tiger No bangs, long brown hair ((longer than picture)), Icy green eyes, pale skin, black shorts ((are done up)), short black shirt
Weapon: knives and dagger if handy, whip, teeth, claws, ice
Biography: Ty had been a pet to a demon and was kept in a cage for most of her life. One day she stoped eating or drinking water and would only speak gibberish, seeing she was appearing to have lost her mind they were going to kill her and as soon as they opened the cage ((glass with a air system)) and shackled her hands and feet she turned into a black cat and ran away. She learned to steal and lives as a theif she is nice, cold, friendly (often mistaken for flirting), untrusting at first, loyal to the end once you gain her trust, quiet, sneaky.

Demon_Lord_Kaguya plays:
Name of Character: Yukana
Species: Half demon and half fallen angel.
Abilities: Demon magic and Holy singing.
Appearance:
Demon: Yukana
Angel: AngelYukana
Weapon: A long pike with demon energy.
Biography: Yukana was born in the heavens, but wasn't a true angel, because of her race. Because she was only half angel, she was turned into a fallen angel quickly, because she didn't posses the same abilities as full angels. They cut off her angel wings and put a seal on her body so she may never have access to her demon form. They banished her to Earth, where she now lives and she resents demons and angels.

Name of Character: Hina
Species: Demon
Abilities: She can drain the blood out of anyone, and is very physical in her fighting manner. However, she can fly using her wings or teleport by folding her wings over her entire boy. Hina has the ability to envelope people in darkness and use the darkness to drive people crazy and torture them for massive amounts of time.
Appearance:
This is her in demon form::User Image
This is Hina in regular form::User Image
She has red eyes that glow in the dark. She usually has a demented look on her face that scares everyone away. She is quite petite, but is abnormally strong despite her delicate demeanor.
Weapon: She uses her teeth and sharp claws to tear apart her victims, which vary in size depending on the amount of blood she has in her body at the time. (for example: if she has little blood, her teeth and claws with be small and hardly noticeable, and most likely able to be broken by a hard weapon. Although if she has taken a lot of blood, she will have overly large claws, though her teeth will never exceed 3 in. in length) Hina very much enjoys toying with her prey.
Bio: Hina was sent to Earth because of her need for human blood. When she lived in Hell, she was an executioner, and tortured her victims endlessly as eternal punishment for their misdeeds in life. She is wild and unpredictable, able to hold grudges for however long she feels necessary. Her favorite pastime is attacking random people in dark alleyways late at night. She craves human blood endlessly, and can only go a week without it. She is deemed a vampire by human society, though the only reason she needs blood is because over the years serving as an executioner she convinced her mind and body that without it she would die. Really, if she went without it, she would loose her mind and probably turn into an irrational monster, which she is quite on the edge of already being. Her age is a mystery, even to herself. All she knows is that she was one of the first demons to be sent to Earth, and was the cause of the popular belief of Dracula (the vampire version).

Name of Character: Kiom'e Hatsohari
Species biggrin emon
Abilities: Can manipulate fire to do her bidding
Appearance:User Image
With cat ears, and a tail, that hides fairly well under her flowy skirt
Weapon: Uses thin, long, sharp blades that have leather straps that wrap around her arms, so she won't drop her blades
Biography:after disappearing from the face of the earth completely, she has returned. Kiom'e doesn't have a clue that she had even disappeared, she remembers things as they were...her last memories were of the masquerade ball, with someone comeing from the shadows. and is unable to summon her familiar, a black flaming lion cub, due to its death while she roamed the unknown abyss.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:20 pm
Zack entered a local pub in England. The place wasnt half bad. Local drunks paraided in with gold in there pocket and a thirst for a good beer. This was his chance to get what he wanted. He had his eye on a target already. A regular at the pub he thought when he heard the bar tender call for his order without the man even having to say a word. Zack quickly sat beside the stool next to him. His cloak swayed as he sat down on the leather. Zack watched carefully as the man took out some gold. He carried a small brown sack of gold. Perfect! Zack thought. He had his hood covering his face the whole time as he observed.

After a numerouse amounts of beers the man finaly was drunk enough for him to make his move. He stood up and made it seem as though he slipped on something. The drunk man blabbered something and Zack just smiled nervouse slidding his hand into his pocket unoticed. "Sir! I am Terribly sorry!" Zack pulled the little bag out and slipped it into his own under his cloak. "Hey! Watch fool, watz its!" the drunken man replied. Zack bowed and left the pub with a slight grin on his face.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:42 pm
Flying over head, Strike watches the people below. Feeling that this isn't a good place to stay, he keeps going. Flying over seas now, he looks down into a populated area to see the hustle and bustle of the remaining people. He spots one place in particular, a small pub in the middle of england. Flying in closer, the people chant and yell. "Thank god we have an angel to protect us!!" With a little smile he keeps flying and lands atop the pub for some rest. "Well, since everyone seems to be here, I guess I'll stay too." Strike pulls out a small satchel with a flask of cool mountain water in it. Having a drink, he sits and watches the people smile and wave as they go about their business.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:47 pm
Zack exited the club throwing the little leather bag into the air and catching it. He chuckeled and grinned at the people bumping into him. He quickly removed some watches and wallets like he had done with the man in the pub. This is way to easy.Zack said to himself in a whisper. He walked into the small ally that was created by the pub and the other shop beside it. He looked at his stolen goods and smiled.

"Enough for a while i suppose"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:57 pm
As Strike relaxed, he saw one person break off from the others and head down a small ally. He saw him tossing a bag, he looked pleased with himself. Being the curious one that he is, Strike flew over to see why this person was walking out of the croud. What could he be up to? He thought to himself as he landed on the roof of the building above the ally. With a thud, he lands close to the edge. He must have heard that, crap Leaning back, Strike hopes he isn't spotted for spying on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:02 pm
Zack ran his fingers through his black hair and leaned against the wall of the pub and stuffed his earnings into his pockets. Indeed he had heard a noise but who or what it was he didnt know.
"You can come out now." Zack said loud enough for only the stranger to hear him. Zack hadnt want anyone else to know he was in the ally. He could be caught and that to him, wasnt a pleasent experiance.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:07 pm
"Yeah yeah, you'd have to be an idiot to miss that noise." That was a three point landing for sure sweatdrop Strike thinks to himself as he drops down infront of the stranger. "So why the long walk through the ally by yourself? Seems all the action is over at that pub." Strike points back at the pub as he talks. He sees someone run out, like they are looking for something. "Theres a thief loose, a man has lost all his gold!!!" Strike thinks to himself for a moment. "I don't suppose they are looking for you are they? I can get you out of here if you want, in exchange for a bit to eat, I'm kinda hungry" Strike holds out his hand and waits for the new person to respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Zack looked at the man and then back at the stranger. He didnt know whether he was telling the truth but he wasnt about to get caught. "Deal!" Zack stepped back and looked at the other man a little nervously.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:14 pm
"Ok, grab my hand" Strike spreads his wings, preparing to take off. "Hold on tight, I can fly pretty fast" Strike sneers a bit as they take off, the man behind still looking around. "Like a chicken with its head cut off, he he" Strike knows the man he is carrying probably stole something, but he didn't really care, he was quite hungry. "So stranger, where are we going to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:18 pm
Zack looked at him with a blank expression. He grinned and chuckeled. He had guessed the stranger didnt know he had wings as well. Of course his wings were not the same as his though. "Turn right and find a red building. There we can have a good meal since your so hungry." Zack kept quiet and let the man take him to there destination.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:21 pm
"A red building huh? Ok" Flying up a little higher, he soon spots the building he mentioned. "That it?" as he points down to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:25 pm
Zack nodded as he answered."Yes thats the one." He looked at the resteraunt and grinned. He had stolen a few things from that resteraunt but that was a long time ago.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:30 pm
"Alright" Flying down to it, Strike smells the cooking. "Mmmm, hungry..." Strike's stomach growls just a bit. They land out front and Strike walks in on instinct, he wants food. "Um, table for two garcon, I'll have the special and bring some bread sticks for the cloaked kid behind me." "Sir, we don't do that. Have a seat and the waiter will help you." "Ok, don't be snooty, jeez, no wonder this planet looks like hell...." "What did you say?" "Nothing, he he" Strike has a seat, his new friend close behind. "So, whats the scoop with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Zack sat down looked around sharply. He looked back at Strike and lifted a brow. "wow...arnt you just a bit hungry today?" The smell of everyones food enlightened him. Yet he was tempted to rob each costumer of there gold and some belongings. "im just your average..." Zack cut himself off and leaned over the table,"Theif." He said in a whisper. Of course he wasnt a theif all his life. That he wouldnt get into. He didnt know the man well enough to begin a life story and why he cared, zack didnt know.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:43 pm
"Hmm, well, I'm no stranger to that, a mans got to eat right?" Strike chuckles to him as the waiter comes over. "What will it be today gentlemen?" "Um, I'll have a burger with fries dude, and I want bacon, cheese, and ketchup. Well done too! And hurry, I'm so hungry." "And for you sir?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff