Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Extended Discussions
Violence in Schools Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any bomb/gun/etc. type of threats while in school?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:47 pm
We just had our second threat this year, it's gonna be a dosy! Usually the threats don't start til around winter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:49 pm
I'm getting really tired of it. The schools don't even get freaked out by it anymore because it happens so often. They just take away all the good kids rights by making strict pointless rules. Then the kids that actually do it hardly get punished!  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:34 am
yeah realy and i feel sorry for that kid that they said did it. the sent out an e mail to ever one with there pic and said they did it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 am
toricmpbll
yeah realy and i feel sorry for that kid that they said did it. the sent out an e mail to ever one with there pic and said they did it.

When did this happen? And if they did it why would you feel sorry for them?! I'd beat the living s**t out of them!!! scream  

Pensakura

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:35 am
in our school we didn't really have any bomb threats. we did though have the usual gang fights, drive bys and people vandalizing the school. you know. that sorta stuff. it happened so often though that everyone pretty much took it as an everyday thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:57 am
Pensakura
toricmpbll

When did this happen? And if they did it why would you feel sorry for them?! I'd beat the living s**t out of them!!! scream
ur stupid they said it over the entercom for all teacher to check there e mail and kids saw it. the kid didn't do it they said that to after the hole school saw the pic  

toricmpbll

Emerell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:25 pm
I think we had a bomb threat back when I was in high school. I can't remember if they took it seriously or not. (This was in the 80s.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:00 pm
We haven't had any. And I don't think we will. Airline has had their 3rd lockdown though.  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:00 pm
Emerell
I think we had a bomb threat back when I was in high school. I can't remember if they took it seriously or not. (This was in the 80s.)

eek OMG! How old are you!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:59 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
toricmpbll

ur stupid they said it over the entercom for all teacher to check there e mail and kids saw it. the kid didn't do it they said that to after the hole school saw the pic

And I'm not stupid. I wasn't in a classroom when they got the message. God. Plus, why did your teacher show you the email? Anyways, they even ran out of papers before my class could get any.  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura
toricmpbll

And I'm not stupid. I wasn't in a classroom when they got the message. God. Plus, why did your teacher show you the email? Anyways, they even ran out of papers before my class could get any.
well sorry i just saw the screen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:56 am
User Image

i had like 4 when i was in school
its a shame they dont take it seriously anymore
who knows one day theyre might really be one (i hope that there isnt just saying..)
they should still be taking precautions, if my kid went to that school id be pissed

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:57 am
Pensakura
Emerell

User Image

^^

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:22 pm
KookieMunzta
Pensakura
Emerell

User Image

^^

User Image

rofl  

Pensakura

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:23 pm
Actually, I'm hoping some one will actually pull it off one time. Just to teach people a lesson. I wouldn't mind getting hurt, or hell, even dying, if it meant people would take things seriously. Officials and students alike.  
Extended Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff