Reply 13: Rp Forest
The other world Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:55 am
Setting: The people who died were scattered until a world was formed for them they are ruled by a eccentric person wh hasn't showed themselve yet.

Rules:Ok follow the ones i have given

Areas: Darkness Ranch: The evil souls are gathered here and fight for eternity.

Light pillar: the saints have been forced here and are given any desire but are often forced to entertain the others.

Weakened Plains: Filled with people of sinning and saintly but both are not evil nore a saint the people here visit the light pillar for drama,music,festivals and visit the darkness ranch to see fights. But they have to work on plantations for food and plants for power.

Throne of Command: This is the area where the rulers of the lands work they control all people.

Profile:

Name:
Gaian Name:
Death List sad Dead kin and friends)
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapon sad Darkness,light for drama,rulers for control)
Area:
Job sad saints only entertainment,farmer power worker)

Name: Gerad Akkdesu
Gaian Name: GeradAkkdesu
Personality: Weird,Curios,controlling
Death List: Has no family or friends
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: He made this world so that the scattered souls would have a home yet he thinks he is the superior being.
Weapon: Makes any kind of weapon
Area: Unkown rumors is he lives in another world made for him
Job: Creator of the other world  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:15 pm
Name: aura diandel
Gaian Name: fabala182
Personality: withdrawn, scared, wary
Death List: everyone who was able to get close to me
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: ever since i was little, the people who grew close to me, my parents, guardians, and attemped friends, they all were killed in some way. i don't know how, but it scares me enough to avoid people. i never talked since
Weapon: soul knife (puts hand to chest, withdraws a small, red dagger)
Area: weakened plains
Job: farm hand  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:50 pm
Name: Haures
Gaian Name: The Magic Goat of Death
Personality: Hardcore, laid back, but violent if needed.
Death List: no family or friends
Appearance: ((don't have anything yet))
Bio: Made several attempts at suicide bombings, escaped solitary confinement and went to the Mafia, killed anyone he thought was doing wrong.
Weapon: whatever he can find.
Area: Weakened plains
Job:farmer, tries to avoid work.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:20 pm
Gerad saw the first to souls entering he was happy at this and decided that this begginning was great. "Work for me I am hungry so grow me something or harvest a tree!" Gerad commanded.  

GeradAkkdesu

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:23 pm
aura winced at his menacing appearance and whimpered. whe didn't know quite where she was, but she focused all her might on a tree. the tree bent near her, and she plucked it's fruit. meekly, she stumbled towards Gerard, bend her head, and presented him with the fruit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:34 pm
"Hmm...for the first deed I commend you leader of the weakened plains!" Gerad raised his hand and a palace formed on a hill overshadowing the Weakened plains. "Your throne is waiting command your workers take 50% and give me 20% and give the holy place 20% and give the dark brats 10%."  

GeradAkkdesu

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:47 am
aura paused and let his words sink in. she blushed a deep scarlet and found herself unable to speak. she bowed deeply, and rose, tears of thankfulness in her eyes. she took off to the newly created palace. maybe this time it would be different. maybe...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 pm
you are welcome.  

GeradAkkdesu

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:26 pm
Haures saw this happening and walked up to him, paying no attention to his appearance. "Why should we give you what you want? What will I get get in return? He looked into his eyes and said to him coldly,"And my life is already gone." Not waiting for an answer he picked fruit from a tree and threw it at him mockingly. "There, food."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:40 pm
aura stopped and turned back. she was angry. this man had thrown a fruit at her newfound master, her only friend, and gerad had done nothing about it. gerad turned to her, and she knew what to do. she focused on haures and trees started sprouting from the ground. vines entwined haures' legs and bound his limbs to his side. she stared at him coldly  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:23 am
fabala182
aura stopped and turned back. she was angry. this man had thrown a fruit at her newfound master, her only friend, and gerad had done nothing about it. gerad turned to her, and she knew what to do. she focused on haures and trees started sprouting from the ground. vines entwined haures' legs and bound his limbs to his side. she stared at him coldly
Gerad laughed at the fool. "Why I have given you an afterlife! For the first dark deed you will be the ruler of the Dark Arena." Gerad raised a hand and a palace of darkness arose.  
000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000 generated a random number between 7 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:39 am
aura choked on her non-existant words, and defeatedly let the vines release her prisoner.  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:41 am
fabala182
aura choked on her non-existant words, and defeatedly let the vines release her prisoner.
do not tremble this man has received his punishment.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff