sick and tired... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:24 pm
of this crap i get. i know i can be a b***h like i am right now but anofe is anofe. i'm tired of ppl saying i suck at cusing u want to know what i don't give a flying ********. and yes i do cuss very well ask beth she'lls heared me pissed and has even said that i sound better when i'm mad. i'm tired of being nice and acting happy it pisses me off. i hate taking all kits crap. i have been told for a year that i suck at it and i'm tired of just turning away and being nice to all u ******** assholes that say it to me. so kit i hope ur happy u pissed me off even more. just stay the dam hell away from me.
Zy u seem to like to piss me off to. do u just not like me or what? i don't think u have ever said anything nice to me even when i was in a good mood. u want to know about life well here it is. i have a 19 year old brother and if u say 1 cuss word to him he will slap ur head into a wall. my parents care more about drinking and partys than me and my brother. i get bottle caps thrown at me evey night at dinner and i get crap drawn on my arms. my dad uses sharpies so it's hard to get off. then he'll put me in a ******** head lock and let my brother hit me over the head. daring all this my mom is just sitting there. so u happy now?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Hmm, venting. Good stress excerise.  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 pm
BlackBloodJin

rofl You'd just punch me in the head to release stress Jin. And the sharpie problem, finger nail polish remover works good on getting it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm
Pensakura
BlackBloodJin

rofl You'd just punch me in the head to release stress Jin. And the sharpie problem, finger nail polish remover works good on getting it off.
i tried it stare but it's all over my arm thats why i wear long sleeves mostof the time because i couldn't get it off  

toricmpbll

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:38 am
BlackBloodJin
3nodding it sure is

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:38 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
BlackBloodJin

i tried it stare but it's all over my arm thats why i wear long sleeves mostof the time because i couldn't get it off
what about that lava soap stuff?

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:40 pm
that reminds me of when i was growing up with my alchoholic father.

it sucks you have to go through that Tori. but hang in there. things will get better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:44 pm
AngelMuerto

it sucks you have to go through that Tori. but hang in there. things will get better.
i hope  

toricmpbll

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:46 pm
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto

i hope

they will  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:14 pm
they will 3nodding heart

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:36 pm
maybe you forgot but i gave you the dog tail for your birthday. i have been nice to you up till this point. no i do not find pleshere in "pissing you off"
that is a crying shame that you get picked on at home but you know what. GET OVER IT. maybe if you really know what some ppl lifes were like you wouldent think yours sucked so much. and from what you said about your family it sounds like they are just playing with you.
you just have a bad attitued and you know what when you get out into the real world no one will hire you with that the world sucks attitues your showing us.
i get that you have bad days and you need to let some steem off. but just cuz your alone in the room at your computer. dosent mean its okay to get online and yell and cus everyone elese out.
and i know you think i sound like your mom or whatever. and that because im beeing "mature" and your mom must be a very tolerent and pacient woman. cuz if you were my kid and yes i know your not. but you would be gone.

also when you walk around saying oh how much your life sucks and that you have the worce life posible. i want you to think about other ppl who are less forcanent that dont even have a home let alone access to the internet. others who dont have food to eat. others who have expereinced pain and loss in the family.

tori you are not the only one with a temper. i have been watching you and how you interact with others here in the gold mine and from what i can tell you are a very angry spoiled little girl. and you might not think thats true and maybe it issint but that is the view you have given me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:45 pm
and just so you know i have apsolutly no sympothy for you. i would drink alot too if i had to raise you. and as for your brother. i know i wouldent take beeing cused out by someone nearly 5 years younger then me.  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:50 pm
i understand what ur saying and no sorry i'm not spoiled i know ppl who are and i know i'm not. i know ppl that there parents give money to i had to go get a job. if i want something i pay for it. some of that mite sound like playing but not all of it. i thank u again for the present on my b day i very much liked it. i'm sorry i'v been rude to u or anyone else but u need to look at how u talk ur not perfect just like me. if ur wondering if i'm pissed yes yes i am but i have to act murcher at times. so to u zy i say have a good night.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:42 pm
yes i am fully awhere that i am not perfect. i do have my own problems as well. but i try not to drag everyone into it.
and you are wellcome for the present. hopefully we can get along better now.  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:57 pm
Yeah, I hardly ever tell anyone any of my problems. I don't like making more stress than possible. It's nice to know you guys made up. 3nodding  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff