Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:07 pm
(Rated VM for Very Mature)

"Dammit." *CLANK* "Ow!"

*GL scooted out from behind the pinball machine he was working on, shaking his hand out. Sighing, he rested the back of his head against the wall. The reaper-demon was growing frustrated with his arcade. The past couple of days, all the machines began to break down or glitch oddly. As soon as he finished repairing one machine, three more would break down.*

"Geeze... hey, spirits that haunt the arcade. Are you guys doing this?! I mean, having tetris blocks fly out and smack me in the noggin is one thing, but this... This is getting crazy. You're not scaring people, you're just making everyone frustrated."

*After a long pause, he only got one response from an Pac-Man machine that randomly played it's "player death" sound, showing a large Pac-Man sprite being devoured by a ghost, before the image was replaced by the normal demonstration mode.*

"...I have no idea what that just meant. Admission of guilt? Apology? Or, you guys don't know either? Hell, I just don't know. For that matter, I haven't seen the pac-ghosts in the past several days either..."

*GL stood up and dusted himself off, walking towards the kitchen to get a nice cold soda.*

"They can't be the ones doing this... Sure, they get into trouble, but not like this..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:28 pm
Or perhaps it means "you're screwed," *said Veni as he watched stalked GL out of apparent boredom. He had offered to help earlier, but the reaper learned rather quickly that it was best to have him sit on a machine over messing with wires. The halfling had to butt in for fear of having his precious machines completely ruined when the vampire had gotten shocked a few times (despite the machine being unplugged) and seemed to actually enjoy it. His pretty white hands and nails seemed to nick things rather easily. The vampire was usually inteligent and skilled in most areas, but when it came to machines he was a certified retard and clumsy as an ox. Of course it was always difficult to tell if he was such a dunce or if it was simply an act.*

*Poof.* Hey, dude remember me?

You persistant b*****d. I'm sick of seeing your ugly ectoplasmic figure. Why are you so determined to talk to me?

Hello. You bit me remember?

*Silence*

And I died....

My conscience is as clear as it was yesterday and everyday other of this month you have appeared to me... The only thing I wish now is that you had tasted better or I had went after someone else you annoying specter. What does it matter to me, you're not my only victim in history...just the only one that keeps coming back... *Veni actually can't remember this guy, so he's never been sure if he's just there to annoy him for no reason or if he's really one of his dinners.*

*The ghost floated there before fading out of existance. Gl sensed that something clicked back into place on the vampire's persona.*

*I've killed you once, I shall kill you again! He started mumbling something about calling an exorcist even if the procedure killed him...*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:31 pm
Jacob: "Veni, you do know that I practice excorsism, right?"

*The necromancer dragged himself through THoR's doors, hands clutching what appeared to be several new books. He looked filthy, clothes and skin torn, and absolutely exhausted. Jacob had told the vampires that he would be carefully exploring the Ni'Jitogrimiz realm today for more information he could steal. Judging by how tightly he clutched his new literature, it seems he was successful. The vampires could easily smell the stench of blood from several demons on his person, and... rotten eggs? On second glance, bits of eggshell and slimey yoke dripped out of his sleeves. GL saw how messy and tired Jacob looked and brought him a cup of tea.*

GL: "Geeze, what the heck happened to you? I didn't think the Niearcim resorted to egg throwing..."

Jacob:"Eh? Oh, that. Well my trip went well enough, only had to kill a few demons and pretty much escaped with a few scrapes and bruises. It was just that when I got back, Limbo's paranormal department had me come in to handle a nasty poltergiest for someone. Have I mentioned I hate most poltergiests? This one was threatening the owner of some small house, but when it found out it couldn't harm me... It rapidly spoiled a whole carton of eggs in their fridge, and dumped it on me."

*He shuddered with frustration and disgust at the memory, before letting out an exasperated sigh*

Jacob: "So... anything interesting happen while I was out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:20 am
*Rosemary worked in one of the many hidden areas of the house that Jacob has come to know as her 'lab' for he has been there a few times when she needs a genie pig to test out something in which rats are insuficient for and that she has become immune to after testing it on herself multiple times.* Umm I enjoyed not hearing your thoughts for a while. Did a few things that I haven't done ever since I haven't been able to shut you out. Probably was nice for you to not randomly hear mine too. I find it odd that you detest many poltergiests more than most demons.

Oooh more books for you to read to us xd . It'll be more entertaining if I found someone else. I’d rather enjoy corrupting a Christian priest. How do you think I got married? Walking through a church to the alter? I think not! Besides you’re already poisoned!

I got electricuted while helping him in the game room. The children discovered that they could summon rats...which they feasted on even after eating earlier. *Veni was refering to the twin brother and sister vampires forever stuck in a child's body.* I just hope they haven't filled my room with them. Then again it might be fun to chase the little vermin, *and began to purr a little and probably would have rubbed against Jacob had he not been covered in filth.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:05 pm
Jacob: "Well... this demon's blood is beginning to burn the inside of my face. I'm going to the bath house. Veni, could you take these books and place them in my room please? Graz should be up there already, he can show you where to put them."

*He handed over the books, covered in cloth to obviously protect them from the goop the necromancer was covered in. Moving some tangled hair out of his face, he finished the tea GL gave him, thanked the reaper, and let out a tired breath as he walked towards the outside entrance to the baths.*

*FZZZT! POP POP FFFZT SNAP! $%!@^!*

GL: "Aw NO! Not the Q*Bert machine!"

*Quickly gulping down his cold soda, he teleported over to the obviously malfuctioning arcade machine. Sparks and smoke began to pour rapidly, making the reaper very confused. He was expecting a glitched screen and messed up sound, not a fireworks display. Once he opened up the bottom panel, a stream of green and red balls flew out, pummeling him against the wall.*

GL: "Jane! Stop this crazy thing! I mean... Ow, my head!"

*When it finally stopped, he was buried in a mountain of green and red spheres*

GL: "I'm very tempted to go and take a break right about now..."

*And in response, the Pac-Man machine broke down.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:35 pm
*Veni took the books from Jacob and walked off to his room while saying in a displeased somewhat bitter voice,* All this time and he doesn't even think I know where he keeps his books while he's here.

*After putting the books away, Veni went into the kitchen and cut up several foodstuffs. He went to the bathhouse, opened the door, and removed his shoes and socks. As he walked towards Jacob, he was careful not to look at him because he knew that the necromancer didn't particularly care for even the male vampire to see him nude. Although he has seen him that way before...how else did the mage end up somewhat cleaned up and in pjs when he was unconscious after losing his mentors? He set down the plate.* I thought you might like something to snack on after your trip and also to enjoy a long bath. *He turned around to leave.*

Oooh when did we get a ball house? *BlackMN had finally gotten up to see what all the ruckus was and jumped into the balls.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 pm
*Jacob rested neck-deep in the soothing hot water after dunking his head several times to rinse the demon blood out of his hair. He got deep into the water as soon as possible... he didn't like seeing what the Niearcim had done to his body, even thousands of years later... the muscle on half his neck and good portion of his chest exposed, with a slight hint of several ribs poking out, parts of his spine revealed between his shoulder blades, the numerous gashes, burns, and scars all over his chest and stomach... He let out a quiet sigh, shoving the depressing thoughts out of his head as he soaped up his arms.*

Jacob: "Wait... Veni knows where I want my books of those sort kept. Why did I tell him to ask Graz? I'm too tired for my own good right now..."

*His mind wandered about the two vampires. He was initially... uncomfortable... with how close they really wanted to be, sometimes. Jacob forced himself to deal with it though, reminding himself that he wanted to protect anyone he could from the Niearcim. Over time, however, he had to admit he was growing used to, maybe even starting to like their attention. Still, GL's incubus "hug aura" made things a bit too... touchy feely still for his liking... He reminded himself to try and find a few sucubus and incubus demons he knew that could teach GL better control.*

*Changing himself so he could be a better "master" wasn't easy, but he discovered it was for the better. Even if his health failing wasn't an issue, he was discovering just how much strength he could really have by simply keeping up with his meals and resting decently. Such simple things he threw away made him feel like an idiot once he really looked back on it.*

*And the abilities he gained from becoming their master. Well, the one that stuck out in his head the most was the "super-strength" he received from Rosemary... along with her fiery temper. He lost track as to how many small and fragile things he'd destroyed while trying to adjust. At least that teacup set he ordered from that store in Limbo should arrive sometime today. Oh, and the thoughts... they both blew their tempers at each other sometimes, since their thoughts seemed to flow so easily between each other. Veni's ability with shadows did imbue him with something that helped make surviving in Ni'Jitogrimiz so much easier... just finding a shadow to stand in made him several times harder to see. He couldn't explain the magic behind that... he was a necromancer, not a vampire... but he'd look it up later, there had to be some texts on it.*

*He only wish that he didn't get a touch of the bloodlust. He almost enjoyed trashing those demons a little too much with his bare hands...*

*At that time, Veni entered the bath house as Jacob dunked his head for the thousandth time, scratching at his scalp. Hearing him speak and set the plate down, he pulled his head out of the water and sputtered a little. His hair wasn't done in it's usual ponytail in the back, so it almost completely covered his face. The necromancer made sure that the washcloth he was using was covering a strategic spot*

Jacob: "Uhm... Thank you, Veni. I appreciate that very much."

- - - - - - -

*GL's voice yelled out, muffled by the green and red balls he was buried under*

"Black! No, don't! They're from the Q*Bert game!"

*It was too late. The instant she landed, a number of the balls went flying. Just as GL feared, they acted like super-bounce balls on insane amounts of sugar. They bounced off the walls, ceiling, and floor wildly, wrecking several more arcade machines. Once they stopped moving and the damage revealed to the reaper, he groaned, pulling his hood tightly over his face and muttered a few choice Limboian swears.*

GL: "Forget cold soda... I wonder if we have any industrial strength coffee and energy drinks left in the fridge..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:55 pm
*Of course Rosemary heard all of this and tried to concentrate on what she was doing. She knew Jacob felt an urge to be around them too, but mentally it seemed to weird him out sometimes and make him uncomfortable. As for his newfound temper, she could only figure that he got it because they share thoughts and feelings so easily. It’s not like her temper is a vampire trait. So much in fact that it often got muddled and it was hard to tell whose thought it was sometimes. She had already apologized to him many times for not being able to control it with him and give them both privacy of the mind.*

*She hadn't expected it, Veni hadn't expected it, and none of them had expected many of the differences. There weren't really any vampires that had masters outside their kind. In fact both of them hoped that there wasn't any books on it and begged him not to write about it. They were afraid that if the knowledge was accessible, it would be used on unwilling weaker vampires or just plain abused.*

*When Jacob revealed that he had a hint of bloodlust, sorrow filled Rosemary. None of them knew he had it. At least he didn't have any of their thirst...or so it seemed.* I'm sorry you acquired a hint of that too. We had hoped you wouldn't. It is nice at the time, but afterwards you have to deal with it and somehow pull yourself out of that state.

*Veni paused at what he was doing.* You're welcome master. Would you like anything else? If not, I wish to retire for the rest of the day.

*Rosemary stretched and cleaned up her mess. Soon she was in her room and after changing and doing a few other things, she laid down in her bed. While the necromancer was gone their worries were eased by the fact that they didn't sense him receive any major injuries.* I'm glad you're back, but I'm surprised you didn't stay a little longer. We wouldn't have minded. Must confuse them (Niearcim) a lot though by your short stay.

---

Ooops! Sorry! I didn't know! But a ball house sounds like a wonderful idea. Maybe I'll clear out a room and put these in it! They'd make excellent dodge balls too. *She did feel bad for breaking several of his precious machines, so she pretended to pull up her sleeve and show a muscle like in the 'we can do it' women's poster.* I'll help you.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:24 am
Jacob: "No thank you, Veni. I'm just going to soak for a good long while I think, then check those books I've gained." Most of the time, they don't realize I'm there. I usually try to keep as low a profile as possible.

*Once Veni left, Jacob continued to wash himself, wincing as he had to wash the more damaged cursed areas of his body.*

Jacob: "Ugh... this stuff doesn't come off easily. Maybe I should just jump in a volcano and then regenerate, good as new. Wouldn't have been the first time..."

- - - - -

GL: "It's alright... I'm just really frustrated and annoyed that these things have been breaking down since last night. At first I thought it was the random spirits in the arcade just picking on me, but..."

*He glanced at the Q*Bert machine... smoke still slithered out of the machine, a sad face emoticon flashing on the screen before it flickered out. GL scratched the back of his head as he moved towards the game and looked it over.*

GL: "I'm starting to think it's not their fault at all. Maybe there's something..."

*The lights in the arcade room suddenly popped, leaving them in a dimmed room as the machines also turned off all at once.*

GL: "...wrong with the fusebox? -___- Power surges? I don't know, maybe we should go check..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:36 pm
Death to all witnesses then? *Initially Rosemary began wondering how he gets out of the volacno if he regenerates in the spot where his body was destroyed. Wouldn't he just end up in the lava again only to be burned to cinders again? Maybe he cut off a finger first and left it on actual ground and reformed where the best biece of flesh was. She didn't know how it worked.*

*A candle like flame appeared in Black's hand.* I agree but...Maybe the magnetic forces are our of wack or even a poltergeis...but Jacob's back right? Coulda sworn I smelt his stench. wouldn't he had said anything if that was an option? Or maybe something's draining the power. Like those spirits who absorb energy to materialize! I think this room uses the most electricity.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:51 am
Jacob: Yeah... after centuries studying a vast amount of demons, I've picked up on a number of weakspots to hit with my blade. I have a book on that actually, remind me to dig that out for you. As to how I would get out of the volcano, my armor has a weak automatic-teleportation spell on it. If I'm too incapacitated, it tries to move me away from a hazard. It works great for stuff like pools of acid or lava, but not so much if I'm in a prison cell for some reason. I guess there's some specifics built into it, but I haven't figured it all out yet myself.

*Finished with scrubbing himself clean, Jacob relaxed, idly munching on the snacks Veni had brought him. Crackers and cheddar... something very simple, but he discovered he had a huge fondness for it.*

- - - - -

GL: "Yeah, if it were a poltergiest, he would have sensed it. He does this stuff for a living... well, part time job anyway. You probably smelled the demon blood all over him too, I bet. He's trying to relax in the bath house actually...

Anyway, you have a point about the energy thing. We do leave these games on almost all the time, except for a few hours at night. Well, lead the way Black! I... honestly have no idea where the fusebox is here."

*GL looked a bit sheepish, shrugging a little*

"I guess I don't poke my non-existant nose where it doesn't belong a lot of the time. And I never had a reason to look at the fusebox before..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:33 pm
*Rosemary seemed to perk up a little on that idea. The different books she had been reading on the topic weren't always good and sometimes she figured out weak points at looking at pictures of their anatamy. Then a thought occured to her...what if it was in a language she couldn't read well? Granted he was try to teach them how to read the majority of the things he had, but they still hadn't reached to point of being able to do it very easily.* Maybe it has it's own set of rules and figures they caught you fair and square dummkauft. Or it could be a precautionary thing...for example if the Niearcim ever found out it would teleport you out of captivity, they would never hold you prisoner with that chest plate on and then you might not still have it after all these years. I wouldn't even have let you keep it, even if I didn't know it was special, if I caught you.

---

Umm... sweatdrop *She headed to the employees only section and removed the pannel of the fusebox right next to her office and in sight of his...*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:20 am
*GL simply blinked at the fuse box and stared for the longest time. The entire time... in front of his eyes, the entire time, and he never noticed it.*

GL: "... Crud. How in the world did I miss THAT!?"

*Sighing, he took a glance and found the circuit breaker for the arcade room. It looked okay, so he switched it back on.*

"AARRRRRGGGGGH!"

GL: "AAAHH! HOLY GEEZE! What the fu..."

"Sub-Zero Wins! FATALITY"

*GL took a look out into the arcade room, and sighed. It was just the Mortal Kombat machine. As he caught his breath, he realized he was releasing a slight aura of fear and panic... he reeled it back in.*

GL: "If I had a heart, it would've had an attack... Well, at least that seemed to fix it."

*And then ALL power went out for the entirety of THoR, sparks flew from the fuse box, and each fuse popped out one by one, seeming to be pushed along by wind as they embedded themselves into the wall behind Black and GL*

- - - - -

*Jacob splashed out of the tub, startled a bit by GL's sudden loud (and slightly unmanly xd ) scream. As he covered himself in a bath robe, a familar sensation came over him and he groaned.*

Jacob: "God, I must have been tired to have not noticed that!"

STINKIN POLTERGIEST! I can't take five minutes to just rest...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:30 am
*BlackMN jumped at first at GL's scream then laughed very loudly at him afterwards. Her laughter died suddenly as the fuses attacked them...well flew at them and missed.* Umm we sure there's no poltergiest?

Technically you did have 5 minutes to enjoy yourself after you were clean.

*Rosemary made a growling noise as she got up with her weapons of mass destruction in hand to see if her generator would work. She hardly went even a few steps without them now adays... There were several things in her doctor's area that had to remain cool so she had an extra power source for those containers in case she needed it.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:46 am
*Thankfully, the power generator had already kicked in, so she didn't have to be concerned about the items that needed to be constantly cooled. The strange thing was, the lights weren't coming on in the patient rooms. They flickered for a moment, but then stopped. Before she could inspect any of the bulbs, each one turned on, far brighter than they were supposed to. A strange, faint screech filled the room, and the bulbs began to burst. Each patient's bed shook violently, knocking the matressess off themselves before stopping.*

*The screeching stopped. Possibly as a final note, the loaded magazines in each of her weapons dropped to the floor by themselves, despite her not even touching the clip release on either gun.*

- - - - -

*Muttering to himself, Jacob went up to his room to gather a few things, and to quickly get dressed. He came back downstairs moments later, while GL and Black stayed near the kitchen, making sure they stayed far from the arcade. The game screens had all started glowing a pure white.*

Jacob: "That's ENOUGH! I command you to STOP!"

*Jacob slammed a book down onto the coffee table with his hand. The machines returned to normal, power was restored, and a slight echo of laughter could be heard fading away.*

GL: "Wait... uh, the fuses were slammed out of the fuse box. How can we have power?"

*Scratching his chin, Jacob went to check the fuse box. He could clearly see the marks where the fuses had slammed into the wall, but they seemed to have gone back into the fuse box where they belonged.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games