Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Lost on an Island Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coconut
  ea
View Results

sonictim2004

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:41 pm
Our boat hit... something in the ocean that made it sink. This is not supposed to be a serious RP.
Come here and try to survive with all the other crazies until we can get rescued! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:43 pm
*Crawls out of the water onto the sandy beach gasping for air. He looks up and sees a mountain covered in varying tropical trees*  

sonictim2004

sonictim2004

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:46 pm
*Is sitting on a rock. All of the sudden what looks like A stick flies from the air and impacts the ground right beside me. I pull it out of the sand and realize it's a spear. I look to the left and see a bunch of people running at me with spears and torches shouting* eek
Run away! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:06 pm
Wakes up on the sea shore and rubs his head."I alive" His clothing was wet and abit tarred.  

Warper

lovelysccerlady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:26 pm
* picks up spear and chucks it at the natives* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:44 pm
Swims to shore then collapses on beach then sees hostile natives and screams, running away, accidently running into a tree head-on.  

Nahxsua

Shimoa Fuma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:56 am
*he jumps out of the tres on the island with his sword, apparently he has been here for years and is insane* haja fuaja makag  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:57 pm
: I swoop in with my helicopter and beckon and yell for you guys to get it:

"Comeon, we saw your wreck we're here to save you!"

The Johnly

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:53 pm
::her knees pulled up to her chest. her body rocking back and forth:: ..im gonna die here...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:28 pm
*Shoots helicopter with a giant plunger*
"Nah, I bet you're from the CIA. YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIRETAP ME, YA HEARS!?!" *shakes fist and rejoins the natives*
"AI-IE-IE-IEEEE!!"

Su Manana

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:44 am
she washed up to the beach with face in the sand, the feeling came back to her fingers as she grasped a big hand full of sand and got up to hands and knees, a spear was thrusted in her face and in a panic she looked around for something she could use to fight this native, she found nothing
and grabbed to spear thrusted it back at the native got up on her feet and punched the crap out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:12 pm
got up and looked at how the others were getting chased after and looked around for a spot to hide, she spoted a cave on a ridge "hay guys to the cave up there"  

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:44 am
she runs up to the dark, damp, deserted cave and waits  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:35 am
its been hours no ones comin im goin to die with no one to talk to  

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Qui_Bears

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:33 pm
Crawls out of the water seeing everybody, "♥Yay♥ We can create our own civilization where we train monkeys to be our bartenders! and We can live in tree houses like the Ewoks♥"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff