Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Do you play Guild Wars? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play guild wars?
  yes
  No
  Maybe later
  MMorpgs are nerdy
View Results

Ke1tar0-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:41 pm
Hi hi, im new to this guild but i saw this forum and decided i had to act. Anyone out there who loves to play guild wars or other mmorpg's plz post here. In first post express love for game and or in game char. name and lvl. ..............
Psych yo dont have to do all that, but knowing people in this guild who play guild wars would be cool. My in game character name is Vamps Queen and i run a growing guild called "Vampires Haven[VAMP]" post here or contact me in game if you ever see me heart OO, and i love this guilld....its.....PERFECT blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:42 pm
why not tell us about it, so that we might want to play?  

blackpen

AceArtemis7

Professional Architect

1,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:42 am
i just got the game 2 days ago biggrin
im playing it now its pretty awesome
I have a ranger/necromancer lv3 sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
and how many members do you have in your guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:45 pm
AceArtemis7
i just got the game 2 days ago biggrin
im playing it now its pretty awesome
I have a ranger/necromancer lv3 sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
and how many members do you have in your guild?

yay!!!!! i have 10 members at the moment, and im rly glad you play gw smile what are your chars names? if thats ok of course,

p.s. if you need any help getting through the game or need to level i can help you mrgreen always there for people in need.  

Ke1tar0-kun

Ke1tar0-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:47 pm
blackpen
why not tell us about it, so that we might want to play?
kk, ill will give a brief summary and reason smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:54 pm
The game guild wars is a mmorpg, tons of users from all over the world play it smile Its a little like world of arcraft but i like it more, and not just because you dont have to pay a monthly subcription fee. in game there are lots of things to d and the people you meet are very nice. unless you meet some of the numerous scammers/haxors/perv's/ or whoever else and theyre mean to you. dont really want to delve rly deep into the story arc of the game because that could go on for a while. the characters you can play as are monk, necromancer, assasin, warrior, ritualist, dervish, paragon, elementalist, mesmer, and ranger. all with different skills and special attributes. once you pick a core class you can then proceed to pick a secondary class to complement the first. ummm hmmm, not really sure what to say, i just really like the game and with its immense populace I figured i would seek others who play to mrgreen  

Ke1tar0-kun

Halogirl01302

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:27 pm
I play guild wars and i have a lvl 17 W/mo and a lvl 12 M/W and a lvl 9 W/mo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:36 pm
plz, to halogirl and aceartemis, what are your character names?  

Ke1tar0-kun

[ Amputated Freckle ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:30 pm
I love Guild Wars!

I have 4 characters

Royalty Corrupted, a level 3 (I think...) W in pre, Danseur Violette, a level 7 E/Mo in pre, Laeanna Fae, a level 12 R/E in post, and Schitzophrenic Pill, a level 16 Me/N in post

Schitzo Pill is my favorite <3 Mesmers are a bit wimpy at first, but they totally pwn when you get all the skills

I want to get the expansion packs for Christmas and birthday :3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:24 am
[ Amputated Freckle ]
I love Guild Wars!

I have 4 characters

Royalty Corrupted, a level 3 (I think...) W in pre, Danseur Violette, a level 7 E/Mo in pre, Laeanna Fae, a level 12 R/E in post, and Schitzophrenic Pill, a level 16 Me/N in post

Schitzo Pill is my favorite <3 Mesmers are a bit wimpy at first, but they totally pwn when you get all the skills

I want to get the expansion packs for Christmas and birthday :3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

awsomeness!!! mind if i add you to my friends list and say hi when i see you on?  

Ke1tar0-kun

Ke1tar0-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Hmm well, i guess ill give my self imposed rankings: For prophecies, i have beat the game on one character only named Pink Hunter Girl.
For factions i have beat the game numerous times, but the only still existing chars are Vamps Queen and Pink Killed You.
In nightfall ive made fair progress and from in game report am about 90% of the way done with Vamps Queen heart heart heart heart  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games