Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* // Trapped in Dreams --Ocarina of Time. [Char. needed.] // Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  <3
View Results

melocure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:12 pm
    [I n t r o d u c t i o n .]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is just seven years past Ganondorf's downfall. Peace and prosperity has returned to the Hylian people, as a sense of normalcy is bestowed among Hyrule, and the villages that inhabit it.

However, their prosperity is about to be threatened, with the introduction of a new foe; The Darks.
    These creatures are the polar opposites of every member of Hyrule. They are their exact clones, except for one crucial detail: they are evil.

Link is no where to be found. He has not been seen in over seven years. Who is going to save this land from certain destruction?

Intro / Rules / Characters / Reserved / Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:15 pm
    [R u l e s .]

- Please be literate.
    - There is a minimum of two lines for each response. It's not that hard. However, if you can do more, please do.
    - Please have some knowledge of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time series. I myself did not finish the game, and have not played in over four years, but I still have knowledge of the game.
    - Limited original characters will be allowed.
    - No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
    - Don't godmodel.

melocure

melocure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:23 pm
    [C h a r a c t e r s .]

PM me to claim your character.
    If you are going to use an OC, a profile must be included in your PM, along with a picture.
    Each character will have a dark counterpart.

[ M a i n ]

Kokiri
    - Dark Link [Technically a Hylian.]
    - Saria / Dark Saria
    - Mido / Dark Mido

Hylians
    - Zelda / Dark Zelda

Shiekah
    - Impa / Dark Impa
    - 'Shiek' / Dark 'Shiek'

Zoras
    - Ruto / Dark Ruto
    - King Zora / Dark Zora

Gerudo
    - Nabooru / Dark Nabooru

[ M i n o r ]
    Not all will be used/necessary. If one is claimed, then they will participate.

- Malon / Dark Malon
    - Talon / Dark Talon
    - Ingo / Dark Ingo
    [Feel free to suggest other characters.]

[ OC ]
    These are limited, as to retain the original storyline.

- Mia -- melocure
    [Profile here soon.]
    -
    -
    -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:33 pm
    [R e s e r v e d .]

melocure

melocure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:34 pm
    [R e s e r v e d .]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:42 am

Open. <3

melocure

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 pm
DO YOU STILL WANT TO DO THIS!?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:39 pm
Lyla sighed. It was her turn to guard the gates to the town. Usually, there were never any guards defending the gates but since those evil beings appeared, security heightened. "Geez, since there is a lot more danger now-a-days, I thought there'd at least be some action. Even a monster of some sort!"

Lyla took a halberd from the castle armory just in case but she realized that they're heavier than they looked. Mia decided to lay down the halberd and she drew her sword. She went out to a patch of flowers and started practicing her sword play. Then suddenly a paw arose from the ground and clawed at Lyla's leg.

"Aaah!" Mia jumped back and a whole pack of Zombie dogs climbed out of the ground. Mia charged at two of the dogs and slashed at them. "Ha! Finally! But sadly this won't prove my worth to the other guards." Mia slashed a few more of them before going back to retrieve her halberd. But when she turned around, they were all gone. "Geez!"

(Sorry, I'm can't remember if Ocarina of time had the ghost dogs.)  

zepherion

Kahena Saain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Nabooru settled the shift she had around her face to protect from the desert sands. Something had seemed. . .amiss, like a familiar shadow was behind her every step she took. She felt the involuntary shiver run up her spine. Gem, lips, gem, lips, gem, lips. A repetition of three to strengthen the traits of the Goddess in one's soul. Courage, Wisdom, and Power. The desert itself seemed ruthless lately, harsh sands threatening to all but destroy you. She bowed her head, hitched her bow and quiver and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:20 am
Lyla waited for her shift to be over. She was leaning against the wall of the gates. Suddenly, a guard came out from the gates.Lyla straightened up.

"Lyla, the chief guard......wishes....to see you." Lyla noticed all the pauses in his sentence and realized that he hated the fact that the chief guard, the head of all the Hyrulian guards, wanted to see her, a newbie female guard, instead of someone like him. Lyla nodded and smiled. She walked past the gates and while she walked away to the castle, she heard the man grumbling behind her.Lyla giggled and rushed to the castle.

Lyla stepped into the castle and made her way to the knights quarters. Lyla knocked on the door. "Sir, this is Lyla Adare. You wished to see me?" "You may come in." Lyla entered and closed the door behind her. She bowed to the chief knight and sat down on a chair.

"Now, Lyla, I know the trouble you have gone through as a new guard here, and a female one no less. I hear that many of the other guards and knights do not feel that it is right for a girl to be part of the guard. So, I have set a challenge for you to prove yourself. Find Nabooru and give her this letter. Inside, is the spirit medallion which we had found quite a while ago in the courtyard after Link had disappeared. She should be around the desert.

Lyla gulped. "The desert? But how will I find my way around it's sandstorms?" The chief chuckled. "Don't worry, it's not as desolate as it was before. They actually have signs placed all over the place now. But most of them only lead to the Gerudo's fortress so if you get lost, follow the signs to the Gerudo's fortress. Oh, and if they try to imprison you, just show the the letter and medallion." Lyla nodded. She took the letter and packed up some things.

(Sorry for the long text!)  

zepherion

melocure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:45 pm

It had been seven years since the final battle between Link and Ganondorf. As quickly as he had appeared, Link was gone. But where? It was one question that was constantly on the minds of Hylians and Gerudo, Sheik and Kokiri alike. Where was their 'savior'?

Mia had only been ten at the time of Ganondorf's rise to power, living in a small apartment located in a secluded alley close to Hyrule's bustling market. Once a native to Kakariko Village, the family had relocated themselves. After all, the tiny village was located incredibly close to the violent and dangerous Death Mountain slopes.

The family supported itself by selling its wares daily at the Hylian market; potions, cloth, and metal tools. Mia herself was fond of her bow and arrow, making dozens of arrows each month, stashing each away in her room.

As she rushed through the front gates, out into the barren Hyrule Field, she couldn't help but be overcome with a feeling of dread. One felt safe in this field just hours after Ganondorf's downfall, but ever so slowly one could feel the sense of evil thickening in the air. It was something she couldn't explain. No matter...she was rushing off to Lon Lon Ranch, before the sun set. One didn't want to be lost in the field at night, once the drawbridge closed.

[@Zeph; I was just confused. ._. My character's name was Mia, and you switched to two different names in your post. xD I'm just gonna use Mia as my character's name for now, since I don't know if you mixed up names or not.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:21 am
Nabooru saw the dark outline of the shielding mountains that meant the temple. She quickened her step as much as one could here in the ever shifting sand and made her way out of the storm into the surreal calm of the temple grounds. She made her way first to Nayru's fairy hidden in a cave in the mountains with a stone wall that healed itself after every visit, Probably the Fairy's work. She turned around and dug through her quiver to get to the bottom where she had three bombs. She grabbed one and lifted it out cutting herself on one of the tips of her arrows. No matter she could get that fixed by the Fairy. She placed the bomb bu the wall and took shelter behind one of the pillars. The explosion temporarily rent the silent enclave with an offending tirade of noises. When the dust settled she shook her head and walked toward the newly opened Hole.

The cave is cool and the white pillars and pedestal seem to glow with an ethereal light in the darkness. She steps on the golden triforce. She whistles the Royal Hymn and waits. Within seconds the Fairy emerges with the screeching laugh that they always came with, as if they were amused by the plight you brought with you. And for all she knew, maybe they were it was nor for her to say. She kneels at the pedestal head bowed waiting for the Fairy's command.

""You may rise Nabooru queen of the Gerudo, tell me what you seek. You do not come to me unless you need wisdom."

"Great Fairy, there is a shadow of something sinister plaguing the people, they fear, but they do not know what it is they are fearing. Tension is building and we all wish to know where our hero is."

The silence of the Fairy lengthened into what seemed centuries as she gazed down at Nabooru.

"You ask a very complicated question in a bold manner Queen of the Gerudo."

"I do not see the need to play games with one such as yourself Great Fairy. The deceit and bureaucracy of men lie with men alone. If you are not able to tell me, show me where to go to find the answers I seek on my own."

""You should look to the Temple of Sands, seek out the shadow that is disturbing the desert sands then return to me. You will have more questions after that I'm sure."

With that the Fairy heals Nabooru's minor wounds and departs. Nabooru sighs and leans into the pool taking a sip of the cool water before turning to leave. Into the Temple only this time there is no ally fighting with her through time.  

Kahena Saain

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:37 am
(Oh! Sorry! It's just that, my roleplaying name is usually Mia and I'm so used to it so it's hard to get used to Lyla. Sorry for the confusion!)

Mia had been walking for half the day now and was almost before the sands of the desert. Mia stopped and sat down by a wall. "I guess I should rest a bit before I enter that desert." Mia opened up her bag and took out two sandwiches. Mia finished it up and started taking off her shoulder pads, her breastplate and her gauntlets, leaving her shin guards. Mia packed her armour into her bag and got ready to head into the desert. "This should be good enough."

Mia looked at the first sign which wasn't too far from the entrance. It read 'Gerudo Fortress northeast.' Mia looked around and took out her compass. Mia started walking northeast and soon enough the desert storm got thicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:18 pm
[*Cough*Zeph*cough* xD]  

melocure

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:46 pm
(*gasp* You know my nickname!)

Lyla kept on following the signs and as sure as the chief guard had told her, she ended up at the gerudo's fortress. Lyla walked carefully into the fortress and she was apparently walking right pass a guard post and so, before she knew it, she was locked up inside a prison. Her bag was gone along with her sword.

"Aaw man! How am I going to get out of here?" Lyla looked around. There was only a big window at the top of the prison. Everything else was brick. Lyla tried climbing up the wall to the window using some uneven bricks for footholds but, not even half way up, she fell down. Lyla sighed and sat down against the wall. After a while a rope came down from the opening. "Climb up. We have something to talk about." A gerudo had let down the rope. I guess they found the letter and medallion. Lyla hastily climbed up the rope and walked with the gerudo towards a certain chamber.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff