Organization XIII
  My friends
  Parents xD
  Complete Strangers
  No one at all.
View Results

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:57 pm
What do you think about this question? Do you think that KH2 is the end of the organization? Do you truely think that there is no chance that they will not be coming back? Or do you think that they will be back in KH three? Any other speculations? Share them with us.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:02 pm
I think they're coming back, but as different forms. That's my opinion. mrgreen  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:22 pm
I may have to agree with you. I think they are coming back. In my opinion, they died WAY too early. But that is just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:32 am
the organization might return in their human forms. I don't know I'm making a guess.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Swift_Blink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:56 pm
this confuses me as well...cause if their human ((body)) disinagrates or fades away couldn't the soul meet the heart?? What exactly happens to a nobdy after "death"? I'm hoping for a return ((is a very big Axel fan)) but I have my doubts they will in the forms the first appeared in..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:24 pm
Ayadono
this confuses me as well...cause if their human ((body)) disinagrates or fades away couldn't the soul meet the heart?? What exactly happens to a nobdy after "death"? I'm hoping for a return ((is a very big Axel fan)) but I have my doubts they will in the forms the first appeared in..

Huh. You've got a point.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:33 am
this is in the wrong subforum....xD this subforum is for commenting and makeing suggestions for the guild.....you can have this topic on the home forum.....ill move it for you, ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:00 pm
lol ok thanks redface  

Ritual Noise

M e w b o n n e t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:24 pm
Quoting from the rp topic:
Riel_Akane
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
miss camella
Did the organization really lose their hearts, or do they think they did? Let's find out...

that actually a hard question to answer sweatdrop im damn sure they did but the exception of axel
why axel...because he felt bad when roxas left....then you could say namenei and roxas have hearts too

Namine and Roxas are the nobodies of living people, which may have something to do with it, other than their personalities being kind and thoughtfull, ect. ....so that could just be Axel's personallity.

My friend also made up this theory that Xehanort is still alive somehow because DiZ mentioned something about Xemnas "retaining his selfhood". That could be possible because Sora retained his selfhood and Roxas still remained.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:20 am
Sora and Kairi and there nobodys Namine and Roxas....lets see well ok Sora became a heartless in the first one and Kairi well she fell into darkness. Only reason why Kairi got out was because of sora stabbing him self with the keyblade then he turned into heartless whitch made Roxas cause its his left overs then Kairi somehow got to Sora by giveing him the light cause shes like the top princess.

do nobodys truely die is a good question....Usually if someone turns into a heartless a nobody is created and their actual body is just gone well not for Sora and Kairi sense they found the light and were able to return to their bodys. Roxas and Namine got to meet their original selfs like he said. I truely think Nobodys do die but, they might come back in another form...who knows maybe in KH3 Roxas will eventualy make his own body and become real in time. we dont know. The thing is is were just going to have to wait and see. In my oponion it would be kick a** to have sora,Roxas,and Riku in your party >.< lol that be sooo kool  

RikusShadow

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:23 pm
miss camella
lol ok thanks redface
lol, no prob. easily fixed 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:08 am
I have to say, that is a really good question. And like everyone said, I think they will come back in a different form.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

][Roxas][

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 am
well Since Sora, Kairi and riku have be reincarnated into the 3 soliders you seen in kh 3 maybe the org will also but with diffrent names or voices.This is Just a wild guess though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:04 pm
i think they will come back in a different form or the 3 solders r them i dont know  

lolli_pops

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:54 am
I really Don't think that "Die" is the right word to describe what happened to them. I think that if a nobody is "killed" and the Heartless who has the heart of the origional owner is destroyed as well, maybe the heart and the vessel are combined and the person who the two origionally were can finally 'Die'. And if the other half of the person hadn't been defeated yet, then either the Nobody or the Heartless'es essence waits until it can finally be whole again. Hense the Hearts flying up when you defeat a heartless, instead of just dissapearing.

Does that make sense to anyone? sweatdrop Its kinda hard for me to put to words...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff