Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

merryangels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Name: Jeniffer Kellington
Boyfriend: None
Likes: Make up dreams to have a boyfriend Shopping, and more shopping and make up
dislikes: Boys cheating on her!
Dorm Room: 17
Jeniffer enters the boarding school called "Beverly Hills Education Boarding School" Also known as BHEBS. "May i have the keys for dorm room 17 please." says Jeniffer politely as she could. "May i see your reciept please miss." says the Man in the green. Jeniffer reaches her luggage and brings a out red reciept that says "PAYED AND APPROVED DORM 17 Jennifer Kellington." Jeniffer hands it to the man. "Here you go Ms.Kellington"
"Thank you!" says Jeniffer. Jeniffer grabs the keys and runs to her dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:27 pm
Jeniffer lays down on her soft bed. takes a short nap.
"Ahhh, this feels fabulouse!"  

merryangels

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:50 pm
Name: Jim Haiskule
girlfriend:none
dislikes: Trashy mouths girls!!!
Dorm Room: 19

Jim walked up to the man at the counter and slapped the red receipt on the table. " Dorm keys please." The man in the green suit read over the receipt outloud. "PAYED AND APPROVED DORM #19 Jim Haiskule." He handed Jim the keys and placed the receipt in a small drawer. Jim walked into his dowm room and placed his bags on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:58 am
Jim looked through his bag and placed his iPod on his beltloop and the earphones in his ear and started to unpack. Jim got finished earlier than he had expected so he walked to the man in the green suit and asked for his classes. The man handed him a blue sheet of paper that said his classes. Jim walked back to his room and took a quick nap.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

entaran helionis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:36 am
Name:Entare Hellfire
Girlfriend:none
Dislikes:everything
Dorm room:12

Entare walks in and goes to the desk. "May I have the key to room twelve." Entare then hands him a reciept that says, "PAYED AND APPROVED DORM #12 ENTARE HELLFIRE". Entare is then handed the key and goes to the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:29 am
Jim wokeup to the sound of footfalls. He peeked out the door and saw a man only a couple of years older than him. Jim smiled and went back to his room. It was a sunday morning around 9:23. "Looks like school starts tomarrow." Jim said.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:19 pm
Jim hooked his iPod onto his belt loop after he got dressed. He switched the song to Linkin Park - In The End and got on Gaiaonline.com. Jim messaged all his friends that he had just arived at the school. He sang to his song but it was interupted by a knock on the door. Jim answered the door and saw a man with a badge that said: Daniel Gurryes - Dorm Adviser. "Yes" Jim said. Daniel replied, "I would just like to welcome you to this boarding shool and give you this I.D. card. It will be used for lunch order on any one of our restuaraunts or the school store in which u can buy groceries if u do not wish to pay for lunch. You will need the I.D. card for your home room to announce you are present" Jim took the card,"Alright thank you." As Daniel walked off Jim closed the door and placed the card on his night stand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:11 pm
Name: Adyna Ala-Del Mor
Boyfriend: None.
Dislikes: Domestic pets, snobs, slobs and other small, random flings of hatred.
Dorm Room: 9
___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___

I whimper slightly as I look up at the school for the first time. I step through the doors to the desk placing the reciept roughly in front of the man, "I think you can assume the rest." I says, my voice harsh.

The man looks at me, almost disgusted but turns from me getting the key for room 9. "I thank you kindly." I smile weakly, while pulling my bag further up my shoulder I make my way to my dorm, once there I open the door, bumping it open with my foot.

I set my bag on the floor and I sit upon my new bed, "Damn you Mom." I whispered as I looked around the bare room and hear the droning of the air conditioner...  

bink-chan

Solar Asera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:10 pm
Name: Sola Asura
Boyfriend: None
dislikes: Boys cheating on her!
Dorm Room: 18

Sola Asura arrived in her new dorm room. She just finish her college 2nd year. She looked around her room and started to place her stuff in the right place to feel like home. Once she was done she layed down on her new bed and fell asleep, she was exhausted from her long drive to her new school  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:58 pm
Jim Heard someone enter the room next door. He peeked over and saw someone unpack. He dicided it dishonest to watch complete strangers so he went back to his room. He turned off the internet and switched on the TV. He changed the channel to mythbusters and watched as thay built a model Jaws.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Solar Asera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:11 am
Sola knocked on the door of the dorm room 19.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:43 pm
bink-chan
Name: Adyna Ala-Del Mor
Boyfriend: None.
Dislikes: Domestic pets, snobs, slobs and other small, random flings of hatred.
Dorm Room: 9
___~~~___~~~___~~~___~~~___

I whimper slightly as I look up at the school for the first time. I step through the doors to the desk placing the reciept roughly in front of the man, "I think you can assume the rest." I says, my voice harsh.

The man looks at me, almost disgusted but turns from me getting the key for room 9. "I thank you kindly." I smile weakly, while pulling my bag further up my shoulder I make my way to my dorm, once there I open the door, bumping it open with my foot.

I set my bag on the floor and I sit upon my new bed, "Damn you Mom." I whispered as I looked around the bare room and hear the droning of the air conditioner...

Entare's very sensitive hearing picks up the sound of someone a few doors down, so he walks to the room to see a woman who seemed pissed. "Wan't to talk about it?"  

entaran helionis

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:31 pm
Jim answered the door and saw a girl standing there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:13 pm
I looked up at the boy. "Why would I speak with someone I don't even know about my problems?" I ask and I look down at my hands once more, biting my lower lip.  

bink-chan

entaran helionis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:18 pm
bink-chan
I looked up at the boy. "Why would I speak with someone I don't even know about my problems?" I ask and I look down at my hands once more, biting my lower lip.

"All right, my name is Entare, I'm 20, I'm 6'1" tall, I,m a master of every fighting style on the planet, and it's better to talk about problems instead of bottling them up. There, now you know me, so want to talk."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff