Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:05 pm
New to the guild? heart That's okay; all of us were at some point!

Share a bit about yourself here, so that we can all welcome you! heart
Here's a few questions that are good examples of things we'd like to know:

What's your name?
What nation are you from?
What are your hobbies?
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
You could even give us a pic of yourself!

Always feel free to share more. xd

Just remember: Don't create a new thread specifically to introduce yourself. sweatdrop We don't want clutter.

Please don't use chat talk, and don't bash anyone for any reason. If they're being a jerk, the crew take care of it.

Thanks so much!
- The Harry Potter Slash Guild Crew -
Sirius Black-Lupin
Remus J. Lupin-Black
Lunar_Blade
Transvesticide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:15 pm
What's your name? Shorro. lol. It really is my name.
Age 19
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? Reading fanfiction, whining, watching anime, complaining...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple; chicken alfredo, pepperoni pizza, fried chicken; Queer as Folk, The 4400, Trading Spaces
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? All. The. Time. It's really all I do on the internet. I read fanfic, refresh my LJ friend pages every two minutes, and talk to my friends.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Snape and Harry/Draco. I do also like the occasional Crabbe/Goyle, Twincest, and Seamus/Dean.

And picture...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd Look at me being all GANGSTA in my MUGGLE tshirt. hahaha I'm cool, yo! xp  

shorro

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:19 pm
What's your name? Jessy
What nation are you from? US
What are your hobbies? Reading, writting, working
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, speggitti, Queer as Folk
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? .... *counts on fingers* I DONO at lest once a day however many times I get on the computer and can FIND a story.. is it just me or are there none out there right now.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry Draco, Snarry, Draco Ron, ammm all of them
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Would, can't but once i can I will!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:02 pm
Welcome, Shorro and Jessy! xd I'm glad you both joined this guild! It's so nice to receive posts so immediately! Thank you!

Both of you like Queer as Folk?! I LOVE THAT SHOW! xd xd I wish I could watch it more, but I don't have the channel. crying The 4400 is pretty cool, too, but I haven't seen the recent episodes so I'm a bit behind. sweatdrop

Anyways, I suppose I should fill out that form myself.

Name? Lee Verser (pen name)
Nation? United States
Hobbies? Writing, Drawing, Reading (mostly fanfics and manga), and watching anime.
Favorite Stuffs? Bright forest greens and blues contrasting with eachother; orange chicken and Reese's; Queer as Folk, Family Guy, and House MD; read and look at HP art and stories everyday.
Favorite Pairing? Severus/Harry
Other Coolio Stuff? _-=Sam-chan=-_, MiakaYuuki and Acrean are all my three best friends in real life. Since I frequent a gay guy chat, I've picked up a few gay pets while I was there: kuragari-sama, [hyde] and Wasenshi Kyostal. xd I'm easily offended, but also easily delighted. xp If I have a grudge on you, I won't tell you... But I'll show you. twisted I luff it when people luff me.
As for the pic. whee Dream on. I'm not that open. O_o;

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Invidia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:08 pm
What's your name? Nigel
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Psi, reading, friends, planning things
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Pale Grey/sushi/Buffy
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read slash fanfiction nearly every moment of my life. Always on the prowl for some nice new slash... but I am pretty new to it all. Very new.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! I'll need a new picture to post... all the picture I have of me are from a year ago+  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:28 pm
What's your name? Stephanie
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, etc.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? My favorite color is green. My favorite food is anything sweet. My favorite tv show is Smallville. My favorite movie is The Boondock Saints.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Almost everytime I'm on the internet.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco heart for menslash, although I'll read almost any pairing. Pansy/Hermione for femslash, again, I'll read almost anyother pairing. mrgreen  

Nachtphase

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:07 am
Welcome, Stephanie, Nigel! xd It's good to see new faces. xp Especially because I've been cooped up in the Quest thread with the crew for about half a month. gonk xd

I hope you enjoy our guild and contribute by visiting frequently. surprised

xp And, oh! I forgot to say that I'm questing for a Kyo Kana Maoh Guild. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:16 am
What's your name? Lunar... My nickname... My name is rarely heard of
What nation are you from? Australia... Such a pity I am still in school until december isn't it? BEWARE: I say mate quite a bit
What are your hobbies? Bloody hell... Erm, being a short-tempered whiny person, Hanging with my friends on top of the cricket nets, being intelligent and using big words to piss my friends off (they don't even know what contradictive means.. Idiots) and writing stories, thats it mates, good on me.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I like greens and browns and dark dark purples and such. I like stir-frie, roast pork and um... crunchies! I like Family Guy (who doesn't?) Dead Like Me, That 70s show and Who's Line is it Anyway. Oh and umm yeah that's pretty much it.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I am only into harry potter slash... And i can't even pronounce doujinshi properly so I dunno.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Hehe... RL/SB

Lunar_Blade

snake chic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:23 am
Hey. I'm Sie smile I'm from Alaska. I like writing (mostly H/D fanfiction razz ), reading, skateboarding and swimming. My favorite color is red, food is basically anything Italian or Chinese, TV show is Whose Line is it Anyway, and bands are Breaking Benjamin and the Killers. I both read and write HP slash at least once a week.... My favorite menslash is Harry/Draco, and my favorite femslash is Ginny/Cho. And that, I believe, is it. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:29 am
What's your name? Kimberly
What nation are you from? USA gonk
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing music[piano], acting
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? red/pizza/degrassi/movie: star wars
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? whenever i get the chance
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?remus/sirius, Severus/Lucius, Draco/harry etc.
User Image  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

.Le Petit Ecolier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:44 am
What's your name? Sam(antha)
What nation are you from? ...USA...
What are your hobbies? Being on the computer, and watching/reading yaoi, I guess. sweatdrop
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Don't know anymore, Pocky, Hotelier [The series ended. cry ], and Descends of Darkness [Also ended, the last episode was shown yesterday. crying ].
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Argh...I don't look at it often. Mostly only when Lee-chan shows it to me. domokun
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Remus/Severus, I guess. sweatdrop
...No...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:25 am
What's your name? Emma Raikou
What nation are you from? America
What are your hobbies? Reading, drawing, running, GAIA, swimming...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple/Blood Red, Nutella, Yu Yu Hakushou.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I'm reading some now. biggrin DD
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? DracoxHarry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^ME  

EmmaRaikou

evil_cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:50 pm
What's your name?
Carrie

What nation are you from?
United States

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, piano, music, drawing and paintball

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Colour-Ochre Food-Chinese TV Shows-The Simpsons

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Occaisonally I suppose, when I'm in the mood

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
R/S and H/Fleur

I'm not that interesting looking, I just have a couple horns coming out my head, nothing speical.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:31 pm
What's your name? Elinor (Eli Eli Nor Nor)
What nation are you from? United States, yo
What are your hobbies? Drawing and writing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Yellow/Pizza/Witch Hunter Robin
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Not much sweatdrop
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Erm...HP: Draco/Harry
Everything else: Michiru/Haruka

w00teth!  

[Ernie]

Marille

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:34 pm
What's your name? Rita
What nation are you from? Puerto Rico
What are your hobbies? Being here in gaia and going to the beach/mall
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Red. Rice. Whose Line is it anyway?, Stripsearch & Kept.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? As often as I can (whenever someone gives me a link to a good fic)
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Yes, well... maybe later.

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff