Dark Halo

Orly? Hat  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:38 am
Donaters:

heart becs1234 heart heart 500g heart  

Naru Juggalette

whileiwander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:05 am
I got hacked too and i've finally managed to save for my fairy wings again but i'm still trying to get back my kiki, pixie, momo, angelbow and alot of other items. I would help, but at the minute i'm busy trying to get my kiki back. I'll come back when i'm done and donate though because i know how horrible getting hacked is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:45 pm
You didn't get hacked you got phished. There's a difference, learn it. Maybe then you won't have it happen again.  

winged_phyre

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:52 pm
stare You don't have to be so mean... Poor person. I'd help, but I'm questing myself...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:56 pm
I'm not being mean. I'm being honest.  

winged_phyre

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Being brutally honest is more like it...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:31 pm
winged_phyre
You didn't get hacked you got phished. There's a difference, learn it. Maybe then you won't have it happen again.

Either way, her items were wrongfully taken from her. Personally, I'd like to know the difference. I've never heard the term "Phished" before.

I'll donate to you.  

Mer Sane Scraps

Sparkliedust

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:04 pm
How did you get hacked? It seems kind of odd to get hacked twice....and it is true. It could very well be your own fault. It's not polite for me to say this but if you got hacked you either gave out your password to someone or did something else that wasnt a good move on your part. Or else your just insanely unlucky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:08 pm
Man... I'll help out all I can by bumping, but thats all I can do untill I'm done with my quest.

Yuki of the Stars

winged_phyre

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:12 pm
Webster says that "hack" means:
Quote:
4 a : to write computer programs for enjoyment b : to gain access to a computer illegally

Wikipedia says that Phishing is:
Quote:
In computing, phishing is a criminal activity using social engineering techniques. Phishers attempt to fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as passwords and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy person or business in an electronic communication. Phishing is typically carried out using email or an instant message, although phone contact has been used as well

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:08 am
Tip on how not to get hacked:
Don't give out your password.

lol seriously though how do people get hacked... ive been playing all kinds of games for like 6 years and never been hacked or scammed...  

Ace[of]SpadeS

Angel K. Hatagari

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:22 am
:0 you got hacked twice, how? i would help you be i'm on a chunin level quest ninja to items at once elegant veil/shadow spirit gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:59 pm
to anwser your questions i DO NOT give out my passwor im not stupid and i only really make frings on gaia there one person i was pissed at and told off and i havent talken to this person since the first time they took everything in my invintory.. but nothing i was wearing or was locked away and this time they took everything even the stuff i was wearing...im not sure how the ppl did it... last time i lost exspensive stuff also... i seem to have bad luck on here.. >.>  

Naru Juggalette

Naru Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:00 pm
becs1234
winged_phyre

Either way, her items were wrongfully taken from her. Personally, I'd like to know the difference. I've never heard the term "Phished" before.

I'll donate to you.
thanks so much  
§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas