Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
!!!!!!!!WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:01 pm
Yes. World of Warcraft. Epicenter of all that is nerdy.

At least I think so and embrace warmly.

Burning Crusade is coming out this coming up wednesday/thursday and yes. I am pissing myself. xd I have had a collector's edition copy reserved for me since my birthday. (Nov. 25th)

I can't wait!

Now for your thoughts: Hate it? Love it? ... Don't know what it is...? Too poor to play? Etc..?

p.s. No matter what you say I will not be phased. This is mostly directed at the "Haters." lol I wouldn't recommend TRYING to hurt me with saying "WoW Sucks!" Because I really don't care what you think. wink I love it and that's all that matters to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:10 am
Can't afford it. Looks interesting though.

I like the RTS games.

We were even going to name our baby Arthus if she had been a boy.  

chibi_kasumi_108

RizaMustang24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:41 am
Reign Beau Pirate
Yes. World of Warcraft. Epicenter of all that is nerdy.

At least I think so and embrace warmly.

Burning Crusade is coming out this coming up wednesday/thursday and yes. I am pissing myself. xd I have had a collector's edition copy reserved for me since my birthday. (Nov. 25th)

I can't wait!

Now for your thoughts: Hate it? Love it? ... Don't know what it is...? Too poor to play? Etc..?

p.s. No matter what you say I will not be phased. This is mostly directed at the "Haters." lol I wouldn't recommend TRYING to hurt me with saying "WoW Sucks!" Because I really don't care what you think. wink I love it and that's all that matters to me.

YES I HAVE FOUND A FELLOW FAN!!!
I am infact a WoW freak, my brother got the Collector's Edition while I sadly just got the normal expansion, I have not yet a 60 or 70 but I do have a 49 night elf hunter on the realm Emerald Dream, her name's Marsica, and my little brother has a 51 mage on another realm.
It's fun to listen to the haters cuz you know they're wrong, lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:37 pm
wow is awesome, 57 hunter relm uldum  

glandof

Lulunaea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 am
So I just joined...

:3 And since I am such a HUGE WoW fan... I have to make my first post (in like a year) here...

Levl 70 NE Druid, Level 60 NE Hunter

Lulunaea and Ixyavi

On Kael'Thas

There's no place like home :B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:28 pm
I've always been interested in Warcraft (or WoW) but I've never played the game. I have Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, but I still don't really get how to play them. XP  

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Cameltosis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:49 pm
All these damn night elves! I happen to be in a guild known as 'I Hate Elves'. Whappo!

40 Tauren Druid on Forgotten Coast. :]

I can't see myself getting the expansion though, because you don't get any free time with it and I'd rather spend such money playing. Who cares if I'll never be 70? Not me, that's who!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:03 am
See, but now there are -pulls out coronet and plays- Blood elves!...There are still a lot of us, though... Good luck with the hatred of the night elves  

Fascienne

green_sparkles44

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
I can't afford that right now. Being a kid and all. you know gotta wait till i get a credit card. But i saw some screenshots and it was the coolest. I felt so left out, i even downloaded the game... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:41 pm
Cameltosis
All these damn night elves! I happen to be in a guild known as 'I Hate Elves'. Whappo!

40 Tauren Druid on Forgotten Coast. :]

I can't see myself getting the expansion though, because you don't get any free time with it and I'd rather spend such money playing. Who cares if I'll never be 70? Not me, that's who!
For the earth mother!!!! smile Tauren Druids FTW  

Subject Delta -Big Daddy-

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CrashedAviator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:00 am
how much is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:17 pm
i suggest not getting it, newer and better mmorpg's are coming
Here

World of Warcraft 8.1
Highest Ranked MMORPGs

* Lord of the Rings Online
o Rating: 8.3
* EverQuest II
o Rating: 8.3
* City of Villains
o Rating: 8.2
* Guild Wars
* Dark Age of Camelot
* EVE Online
* City of Heroes

Most Anticipated MMORPGs

* Age of Conan
o Rating: 7.3
* Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning
o Rating: 7.3
* Tabula Rasa
o Rating: 7.2
* Pirates of the Burning Sea
o Rating: 7.1
* Darkfall
o Rating: 7.0
* Stargate Worlds
* Aion

Stargate Worlds Yum..  

Bad_mojo_risen

Gin Fushicho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:46 am
I would like too play it but.......... when i play MMORPG's I tend to learn really fast then get addicted to the point where I will never die. I will never play another pay MMORPG if I can help.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:47 am
Oh yeah..... and it seems this thread has been here for more then a year. Maybe you should delete it.  

Gin Fushicho

Krago

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:49 pm
One guy in my class would always poke fun at anyone who mentioned anything nerdy but was in complete denial about WoW because he's such a freak for it.

I for one grew out of the game a while ago.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games