Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:05 pm
here you have magic powers
if your on the side of good you can pick the powers of,water/ice,earth/plants or wind/fly combat
if your evil you can pic of mind combat/chaos sommon, demon powers
if your a fellen they can be mixed
the wolrd was high tech but isgoing back to the way of old, an old book is opened and some spelled came back but not all,yes more powers later on,
in the world of the age of magic there are five kingdoms the kingdom of death,the kingdom of light, the kingdom of lost losts, the other two are unknown

race of rpc,demon,humen,ect
powers that have been unlocked: pick a combo
weapon, magic sword, staff ect,can only have 2
gift: super jumping, teleaportion Ect only 2  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:13 pm
name: gilfree,the dark fellen
race of rpc, turned dark knight
powers flame?mind combat,yes im a fellen
weapon, heavey sword,dark connon of the dark past
gift: healing less then right after being hit by magic,magic dain,able to take the magic powers of others

there was blood on the walls ,Gilfree walks to a pound  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:31 pm
williams_101
if your on the side of good you can pick the powers of,water/ice,earth/plants or wind/fly combat
the wolrd was high tech but isgoing back to the way of old, an old book is opened and some spelled came back but not all,yes more powers later on,
in the world of the age of magic there are five kingdoms the kingdom of death,the kingdom of light, the kingdom of lost losts, the other two are unknown

(i can't help it you rock at rping)
Name Tycoon sonomie wave(friends call her Ti Ti or baricotaor any thing has to do with the water.
Race Water sprite/sprit
Age unkown looks to be 17
powers control any kind of water even the stuff in you body this can be used for healing or offence, Wind she has the wins of a dragon fly that let her fly so i gess she usess wind to.
Wepons a sharp sword that has a whip for a halt that can be removed for dule wealding .. does that count as Two? oh well.
Gift can ghange into a mermaid with a shirp taill and claws, and runs/swims really fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:38 pm
fearth
williams_101

(i can't help it you rock at rping)
Name Tycoon sonomie wave(friends call her Ti Ti or baricotaor any thing has to do with the water.
Race Water sprite/sprit
Age unkown looks to be 17
powers control any kind of water even the stuff in you body this can be used for healing or offence, Wind she has the wins of a dragon fly that let her fly so i gess she usess wind to.
Wepons a sharp sword that has a whip for a halt that can be removed for dule wealding .. does that count as Two? oh well.
Gift can ghange into a mermaid with a shirp taill and claws, and runs/swims really fast.

(and you rock as well)
, *blood begain to rise out of the earth,*and Gillfree watch with ejoyment*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:42 pm
Tycoon couldn't help but shake as the blood rushed at her feet she screamed in fear and ran off into the woods her sobs rushing after her as an echo as the trees also started to bleed, as she cleared the brush her eyes llanded on a strong back of a man, with out knowing that he was the one doing this she ran towards him with hope in her mind that he wold be able to make it stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 pm
fearth
Tycoon couldn't help but shake as the blood rushed at her feet she screamed in fear and ran off into the woods her sobs rushing after her as an echo as the trees also started to bleed, as she cleared the brush her eyes llanded on a strong back of a man, with out knowing that he was the one doing this she ran towards him with hope in her mind that he wold be able to make it stop.
why hello, * his head truned to her* is tere any thing that i can do for a pretty lady like your self he asked  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:57 pm
A shiver ran up Tycoons spine at the deep voice and she stopped running instead she took quit a few steps back.
Her deep blue hair was fringed and obscured her vison , she schook form head to toe in a tatered green dress.
"Whoooo who are you? why are you smiling like that?" she sturtted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 pm
fearth
A shiver ran up Tycoons spine at the deep voice and she stopped running instead she took quit a few steps back.
Her deep blue hair was fringed and obscured her vison , she schook form head to toe in a tatered green dress.
"Whoooo who are you? why are you smiling like that?" she sturtted

because im happy to see you he said,and my name is GillFree "THe Dark Fellen", i cna mess with poeples mind to make them see blood when if not realy thir he said*the blood was now gone*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:05 pm
The girl fell to her knees and looked about Gillfree could still see her shaking but at lest she had stopped crying.
a closer look showed she had been fighting or maybe been atcked and ran but by what he was not sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:22 pm
fearth
The girl fell to her knees and looked about Gillfree could still see her shaking but at lest she had stopped crying.
a closer look showed she had been fighting or maybe been atcked and ran but by what he was not sure.
let me help you he said*he offered his hand*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:28 pm
the movement was swift yet controled and Tycoon flinched some what , all the hands before his had been to strike her but this one was or at lest seemed gental.
she reached up slowly and put her smaller hand in his large ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:32 pm
fearth
the movement was swift yet controled and Tycoon flinched some what , all the hands before his had been to strike her but this one was or at lest seemed gental.

*he then toke her hand,and gently helped her up*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:40 pm
williams_101
fearth

"my name is.. Tycoon and i umm i was...
the woods behind tycoon shifted as a loud bang went off in the distance, birds and derr fleed from the wood and took off towards the plains in hopes of out running what ever was on it's way towards the two.
"Oh no it's him Tycoon cringed at the loud noice and moved to run but was held back seeing as Gillfree still had her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:18 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"my name is.. Tycoon and i umm i was...
the woods behind tycoon shifted as a loud bang went off in the distance, birds and derr fleed from the wood and took off towards the plains in hopes of out running what ever was on it's way towards the two.
"Oh no it's him Tycoon cringed at the loud noice and moved to run but was held back seeing as Gillfree still had her hand.
, i will fight,that thing he told her, you can watch me do so, or fight alongside me he told her*looking in her eyes*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:30 pm
Th picked up blowing tycoons hair out of her face she had large eyes full of inocince that still brimed with tears, a large hand print could be seen on her right cheek while her riped dress colar reviled purple bruiess around her knick.
"Fight him? you ust be crazy ,but then again i am just weak and a cowered , I i.... "
She nevre finshed the sentance as the trees parted and out stepped a man ,he was tall and well built he might haave been handsum except for the evil glare he ware and blood stained faces were sharp nails had dug in.
"there you are girl get back here now!"
"no no i wont go back you don't own me>"
"Thats not what the papers say." he graled and pulled out a kinf and begain to move forward.
"Gillfree i know you and i don't truly know each other but please" tycoon went to her knees." please help me .  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff