8%  [ 1 ]
poll greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:29 pm
If in the remake KH2 and COM if after you beat the games, you could open a secret room where you could fight all of Organization XIII at once!
It would be hard to beat, but well worth it. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:25 am

eek Ok, all of them at once would be bad, them working together in a fight, there would be no hope. You would die in like, less then 30 seconds, on normal mode, Maybe on easy mode, I wouldn't know about that mode because I never tried the game on easy, but anyother mode, you would so die.

With Xaldin's spears of death (yes i know there not actually spears), Demyx's water blasts, Axel Fire, Siax's Berserkerness, Luxord's evil card game, Luxaeus's rocks, Vexen's Ice, Xigbar's frigin shooting, Larxene's darts, Marluxia's Syth, Xemnas's lightsaber power, Roxas's TWO keyblades, plus to top it all of, Zexion would take the form of one of your friends then trick you into thinking he's helping then stab you in the back with a knife when your guards down, they would tare you to ribbons...RIBBONS xp . Like I said, there would be no hope!!! crying

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:27 am
I gotta agree with her, fighting against the Organization XIII all at once would be a suicidal mission. Not only it is suicidal, but it will also be too complicated to beat them up, even with the help of Donald, Goofy, Riku, and other people that help you fight.

For example, suppose you ended up playing Luxord's card game, but at the same time Demyx releases his water clones. How do you suppose to beat the water clones while playing Luxord's card game at the same time as the time is ticking away?

It would be fair if the Organization XIII fight one at a time. But having to fight them all at once is impossible, suicidal, and hopeless to win. It will be like having Sephiroth's butt getting whooped by Cloud's Omega Slashes over and over and over again. And believe me, you would be licking your wounds really badly after getting your butt whooped badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:27 pm
What I had in mind was sort of a gang fight between Organization XIII and Sora and his allies, such as the FF characters, and whoever he fights with in the various worlds.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

unknownlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:52 pm
I think a free-for-all would be better. Just seeing larxene kick Vexen's a** would be enough.
Fighting them one after another would be okay too i suppose...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:43 pm
how?
my cousin wud luv 2 no...he found all the treasurs and all!
where is it?  

MoonHush

Feral Kitten

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:41 am
Alixraen
What I had in mind was sort of a gang fight between Organization XIII and Sora and his allies, such as the FF characters, and whoever he fights with in the various worlds.

That's what I thought, but like I said, it will be too complicated to beat them up. The gangs would focus on one or two of the Organizations, but the rest will just beat you up to a bloody pulp. Also, I've already gave you an example of how it would be complicated to fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 am
MoonHush
how?
where is it?

It's not in the game, MoonHush. Alixraen was asking a "What if" question. He wants to know if this is a good idea or not if the KH crew are thinking about remaking KH2+.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:52 pm
Jisen Meizuki
MoonHush
how?
where is it?

It's not in the game, MoonHush. Alixraen was asking a "What if" question. He wants to know if this is a good idea or not if the KH crew are thinking about remaking KH2+.

They are remaking KH2 and calling it final mix like they did with the first one. They are also releasing the Chain of Memories final mix with it, and its not on the gba.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:22 am
When they released Final Mix for kingdom Hearts 1 in japan, it was basicly the samething we had in america, Minus the extra trailor. We already have the final mix for KH1 and KH2, its our version of the game, I don't no about chain of memories, but what they'll probably do with the "Final Mix" For KH2 is stick another extra ending credit for game three.

And I still say it would be a bad Idea to fight the organization at ones, even if you take turns one at a time. They're psychotic fighters.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:51 am
Medevilgirl
When they released Final Mix for kingdom Hearts 1 in japan, it was basicly the samething we had in america, Minus the extra trailor. We already have the final mix for KH1 and KH2, its our version of the game, I don't no about chain of memories, but what they'll probably do with the "Final Mix" For KH2 is stick another extra ending credit for game three.

And I still say it would be a bad Idea to fight the organization at ones, even if you take turns one at a time. They're psychotic fighters.

They do have CoM with it. The KH crew called it the KH2 Final Mix+. They gonna add CoM with KH2 FM, just on a different disc. One for KH2 FM and one for CoM. They thought that it would be fair for other people who don't have GBA and they wanted to recreate the scenes of CoM in 3D.

And I still agree with Medevilgirl about fighting the Organization all at once. However, I'm okay about fighting against them one at a time. I even heard a rumor (I think?) that after you beat the game, you get a chance to fight the Organization XIII in the Coliseum. Not all at once, but one at a time to be fair and less difficult to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Medevilgirl

They do have CoM with it. The KH crew called it the KH2 Final Mix+. They gonna add CoM with KH2 FM, just on a different disc. One for KH2 FM and one for CoM. They thought that it would be fair for other people who don't have GBA and they wanted to recreate the scenes of CoM in 3D.

And I still agree with Medevilgirl about fighting the Organization all at once. However, I'm okay about fighting against them one at a time. I even heard a rumor (I think?) that after you beat the game, you get a chance to fight the Organization XIII in the Coliseum. Not all at once, but one at a time to be fair and less difficult to fight.

I heard a rumor that once you beat two worlds in any of the two games, it unlocks a special door in a new special world that has 13 doors, each having a boss fight against an Organization XIII member behind it. The doors are marked I-XIII and they are unlocked randomly, except for door #1. You can only fight Xemnas when you beat the other 12. This is only a rumor, though.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:00 am
Alixraen
I heard a rumor that once you beat two worlds in any of the two games, it unlocks a special door in a new special world that has 13 doors, each having a boss fight against an Organization XIII member behind it. The doors are marked I-XIII and they are unlocked randomly, except for door #1. You can only fight Xemnas when you beat the other 12. This is only a rumor, though.

Interesting..... I have never heard that rumor before. Do you think the doors open randomly base by the time we play just like the Clock Tower in KH1? Or it goes in order on how they are defeated by us?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:18 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

Interesting..... I have never heard that rumor before. Do you think the doors open randomly base by the time we play just like the Clock Tower in KH1? Or it goes in order on how they are defeated by us?

As soon as you complete two worlds, one of the doors will randomly be unlocked, but not Xemnas' door.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Loxagn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:57 am
Um yeah, that would be the ultimate slaughter. That's probably the reason OrgXIII lost, because they fought him one at a time. If they'd had the foresight to actually work together and not spend all their time hating on eachother, Sora and Riku would be COMPLETELY dead.
Gawd, Xemnas was SUCH a tardface. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces