Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
OOC: Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants a subforum for other dragon rps?
  I do! I do! Me, me, me, me, me...
  Umm...who cares?
  More dragon rps? *faints with joy*
  That's stupid...Stupid! *hits you on the forehead*
View Results

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:00 am
Alrighty, here it is, what you've all been waiting for...*drumroll*...the Chat thread! Yay! *has a party to celebrate* So come on and chat about anything you just plain wanna. Huzzah!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 am
Woot!
*Waits for profile to be approved* ... >.>

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:02 am
*You're approved, just find where we are and start roleplaying. We're in the Irene weyr thread.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:48 pm
I shall soon, don't worry. I don't plan on vanishing or anything. xD

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:28 pm
My first post has been made, in the Candidate Barracks. 'Tis long, but a lot of intros are. ^.^;;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:23 pm
Yay. *Sits to wait for approval.*  

firewolfnin

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:44 am
Your approved. Welcome to the guild. Make sure to put your profile in the correct thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:50 am
Hey I am looking for anyone to post with my candidate. I would like to get her active. Does anyone want to?  

firewolfnin

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:32 am
I'll post with her firewolfnin, have you already introduced her into the weyr?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:29 pm
yeah I have. She is just walking about the weyr with her flits.  

firewolfnin

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:53 pm
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, but I've been pretty drained creatively. I'll try to post sometime within the next couple of weeks, but don't count on any regular activity until summer. Again, I'm sorry, but college comes first, I hope you all understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:18 am
It's cool Eldawen, I'm in college too, so I understand how the workload can be pretty intense at times.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:25 am
Check the post firewolfnin, I've got my character T'gal interacting with your candidite. All you need to do is start posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 am
Dragon_Lady_Selene
It's cool Eldawen, I'm in college too, so I understand how the workload can be pretty intense at times.

Yeah, between Algebra and Comp. 2, I've got a lot of homework, and I still have some stuff to do for Microbiology. Next year is going to be worse because I'll be in the Veterinary Technology program and that is going to be really intense from what I've heard.  

Eldawen

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:10 pm
Eldawen
Dragon_Lady_Selene

Yeah, between Algebra and Comp. 2, I've got a lot of homework, and I still have some stuff to do for Microbiology. Next year is going to be worse because I'll be in the Veterinary Technology program and that is going to be really intense from what I've heard.

I know. I'm only in College Mathmatics and Comp 1 but I'm a Music Education Voice Major. I'm so far behind on my Math homework I doubt I'll ever catch up.  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff