Reply The Gold Mine
Where Are They Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To of loved and lost...
  Is better than never loving at all...
  Means you should leave it in memorable places...
  Just For Kookie (My Drinking buddy)
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 pm
Dude...i Want the tattoos...so bad...

SO BAD...there are no shirts that i really like with my look...so im selling my Musketeer top for some cash for my goal...and if i get the rest of my stuff...maybe ill grab something like i dont know...i want the tattoos for my chest more than any shirt though...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:08 pm
Fleep says hes working on it  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:38 am
Patience is a must if you like Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 pm
I soo want a tat in real life. But my mom says she would carve it out with a knife crying

Although I did use a pen and needle to do my own initials. I eventually carved it out so I wouldn't be caught xd  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:15 am
Pensakura
I soo want a tat in real life. But my mom says she would carve it out with a knife crying

Although I did use a pen and needle to do my own initials. I eventually carved it out so I wouldn't be caught xd
god rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura

god rolleyes

I think Sheryl did it to. I wonder if she still has hers. neutral  

Pensakura

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:46 am
Pensakura

i've done that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Being legal has its ups....im thinking of getting one with my taxes...with 800 bucks...i basically can have anything i want....maybe ill get the one i want the most...a hgue set of wings that i drew on my back...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:06 am
RoninRampage
Dude...i Want the tattoos...so bad...

SO BAD...there are no shirts that i really like with my look...so im selling my Musketeer top for some cash for my goal...and if i get the rest of my stuff...maybe ill grab something like i dont know...i want the tattoos for my chest more than any shirt though...
yeah i remember reading that it may take awhile gonk in the meantime, collect some inks!
as for real life, im the only one in my family that doesnt have one other than my younger cousins, i think its about time i do get one...but i have no idea what

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm
i know if i get one in real life its going to be something with wings. like an angel or just a set of wings idk still thinking about it though.. mrgreen  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:14 pm
my parents said i could get one when i'm 18 xd my dad has tons and getting more. my mom has one  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:32 pm
my parents said i could get one. i thinking skulls. domokun  

Jacks_right_hand_man

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:06 pm
I want one too! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:21 pm
hmm..so because of circumstances around me....im most likely going for hte tattoo....maybe ill get the pic up and show you all what i might get...maybe i can send the idea to gaia for it...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:32 am
Tony wants to get one that looks like the inside of your arm with spiders and webs in it twisted

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff