Submit

u didn't think i would do it
  omg
  call the cops
  no idea
View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:33 am
yeah finnaly. who wants to make a cake i have the flour?
User Image
this is the cake i made of her ashes
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:38 am
stare you've got to be kidding me. if you're going to bake my ashes into a cake THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY PINK ICING. evil IT WOULD BE A CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH WHITE ICING. AND MY NAME WOULD BE BIGGER. scream  

getsumei

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:45 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:57 pm
getsumei
stare you've got to be kidding me. if you're going to bake my ashes into a cake THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANY PINK ICING. evil IT WOULD BE A CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH WHITE ICING. AND MY NAME WOULD BE BIGGER. scream
fine  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:44 pm
Shes complaining...dude if i was a cake...id so be like....

well

OUCH  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:33 am
RoninRampage

well

OUCH
yeah i know. but it sucks cuz she was plotting this during lunch with me right beside her. she also draged Brittany and Pensakura into it to. crying  

getsumei

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:51 pm
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH
yeah i know. but it sucks cuz she was plotting this during lunch with me right beside her. she also draged Brittany and Pensakura into it to. crying

No no no my friend. I volunteered. Remember, I'm just thinking of how great our lives would be if Tori was put away for your murder. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

No no no my friend. I volunteered. Remember, I'm just thinking of how great our lives would be if Tori was put away for your murder. xd
u know u don't have to hang out with me u could just go away  

toricmpbll

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:50 pm
toricmpbll
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

No, dont get me wrong. I like you. But it would be really fun to see you get arrested for feeding Kris to the teachers. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 pm
I thoguht i was the bad one here...you guys speak of murder...i just drink....  

RoninRampage

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:50 pm
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

stare thanks. just thanks. that makes me feel a LOT better. but she better not be caught if i am murdered it should be one of the most famous in history one that every one knows. but if she is caught it better be after 10,000 people are on it and the entire world is watching the news trying to see who it was. scream 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:51 pm
RoninRampage
I thoguht i was the bad one here...you guys speak of murder...i just drink....
think of how i feel crying  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:10 pm
getsumei
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

stare thanks. just thanks. that makes me feel a LOT better. but she better not be caught if i am murdered it should be one of the most famous in history one that every one knows. but if she is caught it better be after 10,000 people are on it and the entire world is watching the news trying to see who it was. scream 3nodding
don't worry twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:11 pm
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

No, dont get me wrong. I like you. But it would be really fun to see you get arrested for feeding Kris to the teachers. xd
it would be better if i got away  

toricmpbll

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:38 pm
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura
getsumei
RoninRampage

well

OUCH

that would be fun to watch.  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces