Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know where Roxas is?
  Yes, he's in Twilight Town.
  No! Roxas is in Sora.
  You're both wrong!! He's with me!!!
  NO!!! Roxas is with Axel!!
  ........... I don't know where Roxas goes?
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:59 am
Okay, there's a reason why I've placed that title.

Yesterday while I was reading the KHCoM manga, I've came to the part where Vexen give Sora the Twilight Town card. When Sora came to Twilight Town, Vexen told Sora that he didn't came here because it was his other (aka Roxas) who did come.

Now, what's that got to do with Roxas?

It's simple. Reading the manga had made me realized something. How in Kingdom Heart did Roxas ended up in Twilight Town during the KHCoM?

If you remember what happens to Roxas, you would know that something isn't right. We all know that Roxas ended up in Twilight Town thanks to Riku and DiZ when he was trying to find Sora. We all know that Riku found Roxas in the dark city that could be in The World That Never Was. And we all know that Roxas was looking for Sora after the CoM.

So how is it possible that Roxas ended up in Twilight Town during the CoM? There's no way Roxas had been in Twilight Town during the CoM. In fact, I don't think he even know Olette, Hayner, and Pence before running into Riku. In fact, I don't even think that Vexen and maybe the rest of the Organization would know about Twilight Town either.

Vexen makes it sound like he knew where Roxas is when he confronted Sora about his memories, but that would be impossible since Riku hasn't start his journey to find Roxas. And also, if the Organization knew that Roxas was in Twilight Town, they should have destroy him immediately in that town. However, the Organization don't know where Roxas is at KH2.

So did the KH crew made an error about that plot or not? If not, then how did Roxas ended up in Twilight Town during CoM when Riku's journey hasn't even start?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:43 am
I'm so lost. I never heard of the Khcom. But by what you say. yea it doesn't make since. maybe kh2 final mix will explain it better.  

jayjaystillhere

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Shes referring to Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories. Its just easier to put it as KhCom. I think Roxas was there, but he didn't appear, just like the rest of the org. members who appeared in KH2.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Are you sure it was the Twilight Town card or the Traverse town card?  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:42 am
I'm sorry the whole thing didn't make anysense to me... Why would they destroy Roxas?

They could use him a lot easier then Sora, manly because Roxas is a nobody just like them... and Sora isn't.

I haven't played COM yet, so I won't make to deep of a respons

But the whole thing you said didn't make anysense to me. Are you just talkimg about the manga or the actual game, because there is a difference.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 am
@ jayjaystillhere: I'm talking about Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, just like Becka Minato said.

@ Balewarrior: Yes, I'm 100% sure that it was Twilight Town. You're talking about Marluxia who gave the Transverse Town to Sora. Vexen gave Sora the Twilight Town. Besides, I recognized the buildings of Twilight Town on the card.

@ Medevilgirl: If you remember what happen in KH2 and CoM, you would understand that Organization destroy traitors. Since Roxas quit the Organization and was called "traitor," the Organization was order to destroy him, even though some wants Roxas to come back. Remember what Demyx said? He told Sora (who he called him Roxas) to come back to the Organization before calling him a traitor and tries to destroy him.
I know there is a difference between the manga and the game, but the plot is still the same. Vexen told Sora that his "other side of the heart" knows Twilight Town. That "other side of the heart" is Roxas. And Vexen said that in BOTH manga and game. I would suggest you to play CoM, but some people hate it because of the battle system. If you don't want to play CoM, you can read the game script of CoM to understand what's going on.

[urlhttp://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/kingdom_hearts_com_script.txt  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Juvie O__O

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:42 pm
.......?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:43 am
Well at the end of Riku's story in COM you see Roxas on the giant clocktower at the end of the credits so he was already there. Plus the organization did want him back that's why in KH2 they sent Axel after him.  

NekoYasha09er

Zizima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:05 am

Wow.. I haven't thought about this. o_O

I haven't played CoM through yet, so I don't know what to think about this. But I have read CoM-manga and when they was talking about the other side, I wasn't sure did they mean Roxas but looks like they meant.

No one tells that what Roxas was doing during CoM so that's possible that he was there.. Maybe. But I don't think he was there. They didn't have anything to do with Twilight Town until Riku and Diz brought Roxas there, I think. Orrrr... Argh! Too confusing!

Well, no one know was he there or not. Or maybe knows. I don't know. Don't kill me. x_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:02 pm
just wait 'til KH Fina Mix comes out... in that game, you see Roxas being named and how he was hooked up with the orgonization... i can't wait!  

ty is cool 05

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:12 am
ty is cool 05
just wait 'til KH Fina Mix comes out... in that game, you see Roxas being named and how he was hooked up with the orgonization... i can't wait!

Everybody couldn't wait for KHFM+.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:24 am
Wow! Great job pointing this out...Buuut, I kinda have a solution...

I think maybe Roxas really was in Twilight Town once when he was "born"...when Sora was a heartless, Roxas came into being there somehow, and then joined the Organization soon afterwards. I was reading a comic on DeviantART where Roxas woke up in front of the mansion in Twilight Town without any memory (obviously) and met Axel (this comic is still in the process of being finished).

So yea, I think that's what happened, and hence why Vexen is able to give Sora the Twilight Town card and tell him that "his other" was there before.

...Oh yea, and then Roxas started living in Twilight Town (meeting Hayner, Pence, and Olette) some time before the start of KH2 (obviously...)

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zizima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:57 am

They'll definitely tell in KH2:Final Remix. I just saw a picture where Axel and Roxas were sitting at the station, where Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas used to eat ice cream. (And they are eating ice cream too *__* Too adorable~)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:10 pm
Zizima

They'll definitely tell in KH2:Final Remix. I just saw a picture where Axel and Roxas were sitting at the station, where Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas used to eat ice cream. (And they are eating ice cream too *__* Too adorable~)

...O___O

*imagines scene*...

*spontaneously combusts* ,,x____x,,

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:45 pm
Jisen Meizuki
ty is cool 05

Everybody couldn't wait for KHFM+.

What % sure are you that it will be released here in the U.S.?

Remember that the Japanese kept KHFM so why would they send us the second one and not the first?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff