Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Random RP (Short, never serious role-playing here. Jump in!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:54 pm
Randomized, not serious, daily or near it, Role Playing...no long ones here...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:36 pm
(me no feel like getting back into the long winded main story me looking to actually use little daily rp)

Flash walks into THoR (alternate version there of... hell I dunno)

... and she asks the bartender, "do you have any grapes?".... okay no she doesn't do that.

Flash walks out of a dark alley in Oakland and runs into Satan... oh no that can't be right...

When we last saw Flash she was nothing and no one knowing nothing of what she is now much has changed, "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master." oh that's no good either...

Flash has realized that she has to face the fact that she is a vampire and should learn in more depth what that means. Having lost total contact with the one whom bit her she leaves what she has behind and sets out looking for acurate information about vampires hopefully from a vampire themself...Oh that sounds good let's go with that one...  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:44 pm
*BlackMN turns when the figure walks in.* Welcome! Oh it's you! Welcome back Flash. heart Where have you been all this time? Gave up on shadowing Taru?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:48 pm
BlackMN
*BlackMN turns when the figure walks in.* Welcome! Oh it's you! Welcome back Flash. heart Where have you been all this time? Gave up on shadowing Taru?

biggrin Hi, and thanks. No Taru dissapeared on me and I was getting kinda bored and lonely so I thought I might go and see if I can find out more about vampires, I mean I kinda am out there with zero info on... me so ... I went to the library and got the oldest biggest scariest looking book I could on vampires.

*pulls out a huge leather bound book with large golden text on the cover in german, saying something about demons, vampires and familars in eastern europe*

Pretty cool looking at least huh?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:02 pm
Yes it is. It reminds me of some ancient spell book or something. You sure you want to know all about what you are? I mean from what I know and what you can do...ignorance seems to be bliss for ya. But then again you can be just different. Can you even read it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:10 pm
BlackMN
Yes it is. It reminds me of some ancient spell book or something. You sure you want to know all about what you are? I mean from what I know and what you can do...ignorance seems to be bliss for ya. But then again you can be just different. Can you even read it?

Read it?... *she looks at it* Well it's in German and Latin and uh... other stuff... so even if I know one of the languages there's too much stuff written in um, Like I dunno...

But hey I gotta be able to find someone who can read it right?  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:27 pm
*Black starts counting off on her fingers...* I think Rosemary can at least speak 5 different languages almost fluently that I know of...I might be missing a few...and I know Veni can at least partially understand more than she can... besides if you're trying to find out stuff...wouldn't it be best that you ask them? Well Rosemary... Veni isn't even here at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:30 pm
BlackMN
*Black starts counting off on her fingers...* I think Rosemary can at least speak 5 different languages almost fluently that I know of...I might be missing a few...and I know Veni can at least partially understand more than she can... besides if you're trying to find out stuff...wouldn't it be best that you ask them? Well Rosemary... Veni isn't even here at the moment.

...Uh Well don't you think those two are kinda intimidating... redface  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:12 pm
*Several expressions go over Black's face. From her about to say not really to it looking kinda gloomy as several memories run through her head.* Yeah I guess Rosemary is... but Veni isn't too much...not as much as she is... maybe to another vampire I guess he could be... but if you can't wait possibly a few nights for him, you could always knock on her door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:26 pm
BlackMN
*Several expressions go over Black's face. From her about to say not really to it looking kinda gloomy as several memories run through her head.* Yeah I guess Rosemary is... but Veni isn't too much...not as much as she is... maybe to another vampire I guess he could be... but if you can't wait possibly a few nights for him, you could always knock on her door.

sweatdrop Uh... sweatdrop I could go to the library again and get a bunch of language dictionarys  

Samurai Rock!
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:50 pm
I suppose that'll give you something to do for a few years...you do have the time afterall...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:53 pm
BlackMN
I suppose that'll give you something to do for a few years...you do have the time afterall...

How depressing...

*Taru walks into the room*  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:55 pm
Taru Shinjaria
BlackMN

How depressing...

It is isn't it? *Double Take*

Taru! *Glomps him*

How many languages do you know Taru? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:04 pm
Samurai Rock!
Taru Shinjaria
BlackMN

How depressing...

It is isn't it? *Double Take*

Taru! *Glomps him*

How many languages do you know Taru? heart

gonk scream That's none of your buisness *he says detatching himself from flash*  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Samurai Rock!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:06 pm
Taru Shinjaria

gonk scream That's none of your buisness *he says detatching himself from flash*

Aaawww... But the vampires are scary sad  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games