Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:15 pm
(Delete this thread and you die!) scream

*She nodded...* The meteor hasn't fallen yet. Well that's all I wanted to know. Bye! *She exited the bunker and vanised into one of the trees at the edge. Roots shot up from the ground and started to grab at several of the quick zombies.*

Your home I guess...we seem to have not been attacked while at your house...or at Pyro's...or at Githar's... *She sighed as she put a handgun in her lap ready to grab onto it if she needed to.*

*Zac inwardly groaned at this and moved foreward, pushing a few soldiers aside, and...crunch... he bit into one of the burning dead and started munching on it... He put a finger on one nostral and blew a fireball out of the open one that explodes on contact, aimed at the maw of the slug coming at them.*

*The two vampires got an interesting sight...the hunters...were attacking everyone... made them believe that they had at least two different sides there.* The enemy of my enemy is my friend...or at least until one side is destroyed. *She aimed at a hunter that was almost on the soldiers and fired from attop that tree that they were on near the center of the forest.*

*Veni still keeps up his watch to try to find something that would possibly be the big fish or big fishes...only he expanded the places he was looking at since Rosemary was now trying to make sure the hunters didn't get near the soldiers, but she let them be if they were after the zombies and gorey trees...*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:51 pm
B L A M !

*Rosemary had noticed that there did seem to be some sort of apparatus missing from the sniper rifles given to them... and with how loud the shot she fired had been, she now realized what it was as her ears rang most painfully... a silencer. Still, the recoil from the rifle was barely noticable to someone who handled firearms often, and the results of her carefully placed shot was satisfying*

They are SNIPING us! After them! It's that vampire harlot they want, at any rate!

*The black hunter she had fired at was thrown back several feet, slammed against a large rock. The slug had torn straight through the carapace on it's head, leaving it cracked and bleeding. She noted that it looked like the round had shattered once it entered it's skull, as there were a number of bleeding holes, and it's head was heavily mutilated. A trail of smoke and fading glowing energy was left from the gun's barrel to the dead demon's fatal wound.*

*A small click from the gun briefly gained Rosemary's attention, and a little display indicated it was ready to fire another round... and with at least 18 rounds left in the current clip, she wouldn't have to worry about reloading for a little while at least. There was just one little downside though... the black hunters were intentionally making themselves a much harder target to hit, weaving in and out of the other creatures, cloaking, and attempting to disrupt the vampires' senses with minor auditory and visual hallucinations.*
- - - - -

*Without any hesitation, the gore covered slug devoured the fireball, and continued to fall towards the group. It then suddenly expanded, and blew apart into several large, grotesque chunks.*

Soldier: Damn it, Fhotaf, is that weapon ready yet!?

Fhotaf: Gimmie a sec... Ready, OUTTA THE WAY!

*There was a sudden bright light glowing in the midst of the crowd of soldiers, and they immediately started to scramble out of the way*

Soldier 2: s**t, why did they give that crazy b*****d the REB shoulder cannon!?

Fhotaf: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*A defeaning blast, and the ground shook for a moment as a massive arch of randomized energy burned through the air, falling to the ground like a mortar shell. It landed inbetween several of the tree demons, and exploded viciously, sending chunks of demon gore and wood flying in every which way. When the smoke cleared, there was a small crater from the impact, and several of the demons were scrambling in various directions, consumed in colorful glowing flames. The energy clung to them, and would eat away at their flesh until it was used up.*

- - - - -

Galantros? Where are you, Galantros?

*GL suddenly froze, his hands shaking a bit*

GL:.... No. No it can't be. Impossible...

Galantros?! Please, where are you? You're worrying me...

GL: STOP PRETENDING TO BE HER, YOU BASTARDS! YOU'RE NOT HER! You can't be her...

Galantros, where are you? I can't find you. Please, come home! Your father and I are worried about you...

GL: ...Mom? *He slowly stood, shaking violently, his eyes seemingly glazed as he dropped his weapon and started to walk towards the exit*

Soldier: s**t.. sedate him!

GL: MOM! No, LET ME GO! LET ME GO!

*With a strength he didn't realize he even had in his non-demon form, he hurled the two guards against the wall of the bunker, and rushed outside.*

There you are sweetie, I was so worried! Come on now, we got lunch ready for you...

GL: I thought... you... I thought you were... But... *He continued to walk in a daze, the horrors of the battle around him melting away. He saw her then... standing near a tree in the distance. She was amazingly human looking, save for a few differences, such as the small horns jutting out of her head, the black feathered wings folded behind her back, and her soft glowing yellow eyes. It was just as he remembered her, when he was a child.*

Come on Galantros, I know your hungry. You've been playing all day with your friends. You need a break, sweetie...

*Still trapped in his trance, the reaper ran out of the protective barricade, shoving aside anyone who got in his way. In his own eyes, he was a child again. All his memories seemed to vanish, reverting back to his youth...*

- - - - -

*Hi inwardly snickered... he couldn't believe how easily the fool was falling for that simple illusion. Once he doubted himself, the rest of his mind was easily to place in the trap. He continued to make his markings on several of the demon trees with his dagger, then stepped out of the way. The creatures howled pitifuly before bursting apart in great columns of hellfire. The ground shooked, and split open, revealing yet another hole into Hell.*

Hi: Come on, get yourself out of there! NOW!

*A massive single claw-finger, easily larger than most of the trees in the forest, dug itself into the surface, hesitantly.*

Hi: Now, Dieamos... or your friends will suffer. All those poor demon souls, are you going to allow them to endure more torture than what I'm already putting them through? OUT! NOW! You know either way, you're screwed! So get out here, and SERVE ME! Or else, I won't let Inazuma survive after she's done serving her purpose for me....

*A demon larger than any slowly emerged... He was easily visible from miles away. Massive demons like the hungers couldn't even begin to compare to his height, being much like toothpicks to an ancient redwood tree. Dieamos, one of the abomination demons, slowly emerged. He looked very much like a enormous human skeletal, covered in a layer of black flesh, with demonic wings stretching out from behind him. His eyes had a red glow, and his stomach was split open, allowing a number of bones and shadow goblins to spill out...*

*...and yet, the demon didn't seem to look like most. The expression of vicious joy, that eagerness to tear apart the innocent, to spill blood... was completely lacking. Instead it was replaced with a look full of guilt and regret.*

Dieamos:... No.... I will serve.... master. *The last word was spoken with some bitterness and hatred, despite his efforts to disguise it. Hi had rounded up a number of demons in hell who he thought to have good souls, rather than ones that either had evil souls, or none at all. They were currently suffering horrendous tortures... this was the hold Hi held on Dieamos.*

Hi: Very good... Now, I want you to completely crush the damned military fools that are standing in our way. Kill everyone, except for Inazuma of course. I need that b***h alive...

Dieamos: ...Yes master... *The massive demon started to move, but Hi stopped him.*

Hi: But first... Send all your goblin minions to that shelter those bastards have provided. Whatever that place was called... Barton Town? Have them destroy everything.

*Dieamos shuddered violently. The demon really hated this, being forced to do Hi's bidding. When Lucifer was satan, he didn't care what Dieamos did, as long as the hell souls were tortured. But this... This was sickening to the huge demon, who would rather keep the balance, rather then have evil consume everything.*

Hi: DO IT! NOW!

*Dieamos slowly gripped the sides of the gaping hole in his stomach, and stretched it open. A thick black cloud of shadow goblins poured out, hundreds, thousands, millions of them... there were so many, it would be impossible to count, even if one had an eternity to do so. The smaller demons screeched and howled as they rushed towards Barton Town. Hanging his head, Dieamos then slowly made his way to the military encampment. Slay me, Inazuma... he thought. Please, do not allow me to do this...

- - - - -  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:32 pm
*Rosemary made a face at that comment.* It's bad zat I can't argue against zat... *In a way she was a harlot since she does use her looks on occasion to lure her prey to her, but she never let them really get anywhere before she bit them and erased their short term memory of her. At any rate the hallucinations weren't as effective against her now as they were about a year ago. Since then she started to take things to up her defenses against such things. Her eyes fallowed the moving patterns of the hunters, she fired on another one and then quickly turned away from facing the area of bright light.*

---

*Zac protected himself with his wings from the debris from the blast.*

----

*BlackMN grabbed the thing that they were going to use to sedate him as she ran out after him.* GL what are you doing? Your mom is dead like mine! *She became small as she grabbed onto his leg and stuck it into him. She then continued to climb up his back and then to his front and right at his face.* GL snap out of it!

----

*Veni still on watch probably spotted Dieamos first in the distance. His eyes went big.* My goodnes! The time we have spent has been nice dear...

*Rosemary looked up after she shot at another hunter to see what Veni was talking about and then saw it. She forgot about the hunters for a few moments and accidentally lost sight of them with the bats, so when she looked down again it took her a few seconds to find them again. She did think that now they were totally screwed.*

*Even though it looked different than most demons, the fact didn't change that he was coming that way reluctant or not.* If you can't see it, it's probably due to the trees, but we have a demon that's about a mile tall coming this way!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:50 pm
*Jacob swore as several tendrils tore off one of his arms. He had finally ripped a hole in the barrier, and was running towards the forest. He had no idea of the events going on there, since the comm system between the military suits had been shut down.*

Cipactli: DEVOUR HIM! *Shards of metal coated in a black green substance impaled themselves into the ground behind Jacob's feet*

- - - - -

Coatli: Hi's here. Think we should break ou...

Yaotli: Damn it... Yes. Release the rest of our demons. Tell them to take Rosemary alive. What they do to the others, is of no concern to me.

- - - - -

*One of the black hunters screeched horridly as it was crushed under Dieamos' weight. The abomination came to a stop, ignoring the bursts of gunfire that was piercing his flesh as he slowly raised both of his clawed hands... he paused... then let his fists slam against the protective barricade. A massive dent was left, along with a huge crater from the impact. With a heavy sigh, Dieamos raised his fists again.*

- - - - -

GL: No! Let go! IT'S HER! It has to be! *GL forcefully grabbed Black off of him, and dropped her, still running to where he thought he saw his mother. Strands of webbing suddenly wrapped around his legs, slamming him to the ground, and dragging him back towards the bunker*

Ji'mosli: I'd listen to her, dear. You're not thinking properly...

GL: LET! ME! GO! *Acting quickly, he used his suit's blades to cut off the webbing, and continued running. Soon after, a shadow goblin picked up him by the shoulders, and started to fly off with the reaper.*

- - - - -  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:17 pm
*Somewhere up above the clouds.* Sir we just picked up something huge on our radar. Think it's that hunger demon those alien soldiers were talking about? *Several jets emerged from the clouds and started to attack the hunger demon.*

----

How can it be her?! She's dead! *Said Black as she fell.*

----

*Veni looked up and saw the reaper being taken away by the shadow goblin and aimed at that and fired.*

Their efforts appear to have quadrupled... *Rosemary was now having a hard time keeping them in sight for the fraction of a second that it takes her to aim... the mage demons seemed to be in more of a hurry now that that large demon was starting to bust his way in.*

----  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:04 pm
Her time on her feet was almost cut short as the ground rumbled beneath her and she was forced to grab a hand rail.

"Dieamos! What are you doing?!"

The words came bellowing out of her mouth before she could detect how dumb they sounded. He was a creature of Hell, just following his masers orders...

... but that didn't sound right either. The gigantic demon never liked Hi, and had defied him on many occasions. As far as she could tell the new Satan didn't have a claim on Dieamos either as it was severed when Lucifer gave up his throne.

"Why are you listening to Hi! He doesn't control you! You know that!"

The air behind her sparked and her wings were out before one could blink. As Dieamos' enormous fists came down to crash the barrier once again she threw her hands forward and a barrier of her own came up to stop him.

She didn't take into account at just how strong a demon he was and his fists continued to go through. She was effective in slowing him down, however, and his fist landed on the outpost barrier with minimal damage.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Dieamos: Slay me, Inazuma... Please. He has most of the less evil demons in hell, and threatens them with eternal torture if I do not obey his commands...

*A large glowing red chain appeared around his neck then, that lead deep into the forest. It jerked back, and great billows of smoke rose from his burnt flesh as he grunted in pain. Hi still had Hell's leash over the abomination. When Lucifer left, it was still intact. Simply never used, until now. The chain then vanished into thin air.*

Dieamos: Slay me.

*His massive fists rose into the air again, and went to slam into the barrier once more*

Dieamos: DAMN YOU ALL! GIVE ME A PROPER FIGHT!

- - - - -

*Veni's shot pierced the demon's wings as it tried to dive out of the way. It screeched, hurling the disoriented reaper far into the dead forests. Snarling, it then turned back around with a number of it's own kind and started hurling the "sickness orbs" that Rosemary knew would make them much weaker for a while if enough came into contact.*

- - - - -

Jacob: Damn it! No! Get out of here, you fools!

*The necromancer dove behind a tree as several tendrils pounded the ground. When the jet's gunfire started to pelt the demon, it roared, swiping at one with a large claw. The pilot never got the chance to eject as the aircraft blew apart in a ball of flame. Tendrils wrapped themselves around another, tearing off the engines, and removing the protective glass over the cockpit. The pilot was ripped from his safety belts screaming, before being torn apart in a swift and violent manner.*

Jacob: Hey, b*****d! It's me you want, come on!

*Focusing for a moment, Jacob let loose a stream of freezing ice against the demon, smashing it against his stomach. It only caught his attention for a second though, as the hunger kicked over the tree Jacob was taking shelter behind, along with several others.*

Cipactli: I suggest forgetting about him, Jacob. You have more pressing matters to attend to...

*Jacob couldn't see where the niearcim mage was, but felt his blade stab deep into his neck. The sharp metal was being twisted, causing the bones in his spine to crack at the assault. With all the strength he could muster, Jacob gripped Cipactli's blade, and stabbed behind him with his own. Jacob's dagger dug deep into the niearcim's leg, causing him to flinch just long enough for the necromancer to free himself. The weapon slid out with a sickening sound of wet gore, and Jacob tried his best to ignore the incredible pain throbbing in his neck.*

Cipactli: This time, there are no others to stop me from finishing you off. I'm going to keep every little part of you in acid filled jars...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:59 pm

Inazuma was surprised to see the chain when it appeared, but it quikly forced her to gain a sort of resolve.

Even after all of this, he's still selfless enough to take others' burden upon himself...

Dieamos was acting on the behalf of others that he cared about and she had to do the same. Unfortunately this meant that she had to grant his wish...

... Then another idea struck her.

"What are you waiting for men! Attack! He'll tear this place apart if you don't!"

She started grabbing soldiers and shoving them into action. It seemed that they were stunned that creatures of complete opposite ends of the spectrum of good and evil would talk to each other in the way that they had. Now she had to snap them into attention and get them back into action or they'd die.

The desperation of the situation didn't stop her from pulling one soldier to the side to ask him about another friend.

"Where's Jacob?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:09 pm
*The sound of a small section of the barricade being smashed into a twisted mass of metal greeted their ears*

Soldiers: Jacob? The necro? He went that way to try and lure that damn hunger demon to us so we could try and take it out with all the firepower we have. We lost communications though, and something got in his way...

- - - - -

*The jet fighters were forced to retreat when the hunger managed to wipe out several of their numbers in under a minute. This drew it's attention back to Jacob, who was currently fighting one of it's masters.*

*The necromancer was yet again pummeled into a bloody mess for the umpteenth time in his life... he was used to it by now, as he stabbed a small demon that was gnawing at the insides of his stomach, then threw it to the side. Cipactli was using a number of tatics to keep himself invisible... becoming one with shadows, reflecting light, various magical spells... he kept shifting them too, so Jacob would have a much harder time of finding the b*****d*

Cipactli: Once we purge this world of Hi, Jiluzix will claim it! It will become his to use as he wishes, and the remains will be cast off into the void!

*Blood was seeping out of the ground around the niearcim's feet, pooling at an impressive rate. It quickly took shape, a number of shadowy forms shifting from the gore. In a flash, they managed to either teleport or rush over to Jacob (he couldn't tell), and began to claw at his flesh with such speed that he was unable to avoid most of their blows*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:23 pm

"Where was the last place that you saw him?"

Inazuma got a rough direction of where to look from the soldier and took off in the air to get her bearings. She had to dodge snatches made at her by Dieamos and she fought back when he got to close, but after a moment she spotted the second largest thing around and took of flying towards that.

She was nearer the Hunger within no time and it saw her... or smelled her... or something. It knew that she was there practically before she did and she reacted quickly by ionizing a path right on the sucker's head. Rather than a whole bunch of small bolts of lightening, a very impressive and blinding gigantic bolt crashed down on the creature's cranium.

She didn't stick around to see if her attack had any effect, but rather used the amount of time the Hunger was trying to regain it's senses to fly lower to the trees to see if she could spot jacob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:33 pm
*The bolt of lightning made the large demon shake violently, the stench of burning flesh filling the air. Several of the tendrils burst apart in gore and flames, as the hunger was forced to it's knees. Still, it was alive... simply attempting to recover.*

*Something felt like it suddenly pierced both of Inazuma's arms, making her feel so sick she wanted to vomit violently. Strange green strands of dark energy ripped through her limbs, although never actually tearing flesh or cloth. Some distance in the air behind her was the niearcim mage, holding the strands in his grotesque hands.*

Cipactli: Are you looking for your ugly little friend? Look below you...

*The only word that could describe what she was seeing was slaughter. One of the shadow like demons lay dead, it's head torn apart by Jacob's dagger... but two others were batting the necromancer's torso around like a rag doll, delievering such harsh blows that it broke many of his continually healing bones. His lower half wasn't even recognizable, simply small shards of bone and pieces of tattered flesh. Still, Jacob was trying to fight, swinging his blade and using small magical attacks whenever one of the things got near him.*

Cipactli: He'll suffer, even more than Jiluzix had intended. As will you...

*He then drew Inazuma towards him by tugging on the poisonous energy strands, ready to drive his blade deep into her stomach...*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:44 pm

Inazuma drew breath in to scream when the threads tore into her arms, but she stopped herself from actually doing so when the mage spoke. Instead she followed his directions to look below her and winced at the site.

She wanted to fly down there and help Jacob, but the hold the Niearcim had on her prevented that as he pulled her towards him. for a second she felt like a kite and used that reaction to her advantage by catching the wind and flying overhead. She then flipped mid-air and "landed" behind the mage with her arms crossed around his neck.

"Yeah. Everyone wants to do that..."

She threw her weight to the right, and with a jerk of her shoulders she snapped the Niearcim's neck where it met the skull.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:52 pm
CRRUNCH!

*The sickening, yet satisfying sound of bone shattering greeted Inazuma, as the energy strands disappeared... she instantly felt much better without the poison flowing in her. Cipactli made a strangled sound, before falling to the ground. He didn't move. Was a niearcim mage really that frail?*

*Just as she had finished snapping his neck, the hunger's tendrils slammed into Inazuma's back. They shoved her up against a tree, and managed to actually break through the trunk and into another. The tendrils slithered away, devouring the first ruined tree as they returned to their owner. The hunger's focus was back on her again, and it hissed, sending out hundreds more of it's snake-like appendages to try and tear her apart.*

- - - - -

*Jacob screamed, horribly. Still, he managed a pleased grin when his blade managed to sink deep into the chest of another shadowy creature. The thing chocked, kicking the necromancer's beaten form away before dying. Jacob swore... his dagger was still in the demon, and he was nowhere near it now. The last creature hissed and leapt upon him, tearing away at his innards with it's teeth and claws*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:10 pm

For a moment there she had actually forgotten about the hunger demon.

Big mistake.

The blow against her backside knocked the wind out of her while slamming through a couple of trees broke an arm, some ribs, and just generally made her dizzy.

Now she wished she had screamed... Perhaps then someone who would be able to help would have been alerted that she was there. All she had now was the hope that someone at least observed the hunger's change in attack.

She was able to regain her breath (painfully) as the hunger pulled back it's other limbs to attack her, but was only able to recover enough strength to grab her sword and jam it into the first tentacle that arrived. She then pushed with all her might and was able to veer the tentacle off course. She didn't let go of her sword however, and was jerked free by it's momentum just in time to avoid the other tentacles as the crashed into the tree she was pinned against.

Her grip didn't hold forever and she was thrown somewhere into the woods.

"s**t... "

That pretty much summed up everything as she fought desperately with herself to get to at least a crawling position.

Please god let there at least be at a dropped med vial around here somewhere...

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games