HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:32 pm
I've just found out this afternoon that Zexion's weapon is a..... is a...... a BOOK?!?!?!?! crying gonk crying gonk

I was expected something cool and wicked, but not this!!!! If you don't believe me, check it out at the website.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:42 pm
Jisen Meizuki
I've just found out this afternoon that Zexion's weapon is a..... is a...... a BOOK?!?!?!?! crying gonk crying gonk

I was expected something cool and wicked, but not this!!!! If you don't believe me, check it out at the website.
rofl  

kibascheza
Crew

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:20 pm
Poor Zexion...so cool, yet so unarmed...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:46 pm
It kind of makes sense, but what is the website??!??  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:19 am
Alixraen

Yeah.... I agree with you. It does make sense and fits Zexion's personality since he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. But still, I'm quite disappointing.....

As for where I got that info, I've received it from my other forum thread (it's not in Gaia) and saw the picture of Zexion with the book. The picture is at www.khinsider.com but I'm gonna link the picture faster for you to see.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Images/4.jpg

Somehow, his weapon is quite similar to Luxord's weapon....... Like I said in my title, HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!! gonk crying gonk crying gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:29 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

Yeah.... I agree with you. It does make sense and fits Zexion's personality since he doesn't want to get his hands dirty. But still, I'm quite disappointing.....

As for where I got that info, I've received it from my other forum thread (it's not in Gaia) and saw the picture of Zexion with the book. The picture is at www.khinsider.com but I'm gonna link the picture faster for you to see.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Images/4.jpg

Somehow, his weapon is quite similar to Luxord's weapon....... Like I said in my title, HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!! gonk crying gonk crying gonk

Hmmm...I think it makes him look smarter. Thanx for the pic!  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:31 am
Alixraen
Hmmm...I think it makes him look smarter. Thanx for the pic!

LOL True. Afterall, he is one of Ansem's apprentices. And you're welcome about the pix.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 am
xd Thank you for the information and pictures. How... odd.  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:57 am
OHHHH COOL~!!!

Mmmm~! I really like the idea of Zexion having a cool, magical book as his weapon...It make him seem...better, because I don't think many people are able to use books to fight with XD To me, that is immensely cool and wicked...Hurray for Zexion~!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:10 pm
true. For him to be that strong and only use a book, it says a lot about just how skilled he is. And, yes since he doesnt actually fight physically, it makes a lot of since that he wouldn't have your usual weapon...
It is a tad disappointing, as fitting as it is. But I think he got better off that Luxord(since you compared their weapons) i mean, the luxord fight was entertaining...but its just hard to strike fear into your enemies hearts with cards and dice...  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:10 pm
LOL Maybe, but let's not forget that Luxord is based on luck and chances than who's stronger or smarter.

And ~Taiki Kojima~, there are some characters that use books to fight. For example, in Fire Emblem, the magic users use tomes and books to cast spells to fight. And in Tales of Phantasia, there's a summoner who use a book to fight too.

Now here's a question that I like to know. What kind of book did Zexion have? We all know that it's an Organization book because of the symbol on it, but what's inside it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:52 pm
a BOOK?! u serious?! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

thats HILEROUS! i thought it would be something dangerous! rofl rofl

well, if u THROW the book, it may be a scare, but seriously, that's hilerous! rofl  

Dobutsu Nushi

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
a BOOK?! u serious?! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

thats HILEROUS! i thought it would be something dangerous! rofl rofl

well, if u THROW the book, it may be a scare, but seriously, that's hilerous! rofl

No, I'm dead serious about it. Just look at the picture I posted. And I don't think throwing a book would hurt you (unless you have a very good aim) but Zexion's attacks is quite similar to Luxord's attacks. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm
maybe the book shows him how to cast spells? i dunno. (still shocked).  

Dobutsu Nushi

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:53 pm
unexpected but yet fits him perfectly.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff