55%
 55%  [ 25 ]
Sepiroth
44%
 44%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 45

G Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:34 pm
How did riku and king mickey get the oragnizationXII Coats?
King mickeys i short so hows their one that small...
I think Riku go his from fighting roxas but i'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:46 pm
No, Riku had his before he fought Roxas, since he was wearing it when they fought... but that is a good question... I don't know about Mickey but Diz probably gave one to Riku.  

NaxreXIV

G Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:07 pm
NaxreXIV
No, Riku had his before he fought Roxas, since he was wearing it when they fought... but that is a good question... I don't know about Mickey but Diz probably gave one to Riku.
ya your probbably right...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 pm
well at the end of kh com. riku had the organization coat. I think because ansem (xehanort's heartless) was in riku's heart. xehanort's heartless is somewhat related to xemnas because they both come from the same guy. xehanort Ansem the wise's apprentice. if this didn't make sense I understand its hard to explain. well at least for me  

jayjaystillhere

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:15 pm
jayjaystillhere
well at the end of kh com. riku had the organization coat. I think because ansem (xehanort's heartless) was in riku's heart. xehanort's heartless is somewhat related to xemnas because they both come from the same guy. xehanort Ansem the wise's apprentice. if this didn't make sense I understand its hard to explain. well at least for me
I see what you're getting at, but only the Nobodies have those cloaks, so it wouldn't make sense if Riku got it from Evil Ansem. The only way I can see it is that secretly Riku and Mickey are both Nobodies, which of course if not true, so this could just be on of Kingdom Hearts' many unsolveable mysteries.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:36 pm
I've always wondered the same..  

Snarkeh

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:41 pm
does anyone think outside the box and wonder whats coming next rather than whats aalready done stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:13 am
Well, I know this is stupid, but I'll help out. Riku and Mickey got their cloaks from the Organization laundry.......... sweatdrop Yeah, I'll explain where I got that.

In the KH CoM manga, you would see a chores chart of the Underground Organization (aka Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus) right on the wall of their little hideout. And on the chart, there's a word laundry on it. (I'm not sure whether it's Vexen or Lexaeus, but I'm positive that it's not Zexion's.) So yeah, maybe that's where Riku and Mickey got theirs.......

It may not show it in the game, but it did show it in the manga.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

G Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:49 am
Well ok i guess that makes sense...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:04 am
Not only how did Mickey get a coat . . . .but who was the genius who decided to custom sew little ears on his hood?? xd  

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:17 am
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
Not only how did Mickey get a coat . . . .but who was the genius who decided to custom sew little ears on his hood?? xd

I don't think they sew it; I think Mickey cut some holes to let his ears out. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:52 am
Jisen Meizuki
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

I don't think they sew it; I think Mickey cut some hold to let his ears out. LOL xd
right...  

G Warrior

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:51 am
Jisen Meizuki
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

I don't think they sew it; I think Mickey cut some hold to let his ears out. LOL xd

Oh, I see. That dose make sense . . . .still really funny tho!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:42 am
I think Riku might've jump Zexion while he was off guard and jacked his coat. King Mickey must have attacked the organizations tailor.  

Annissina Fhang

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:12 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
I think Riku might've jump Zexion while he was off guard and jacked his coat. King Mickey must have attacked the organizations tailor.

Nah, I don't think the Organization has a tailor because if they do, we would see that tailor too. However, I think Mickey makes that coat by himself since one of his cartoons was called "The Little Tailor" and he played as the tailor.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff