Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
FF XII HELP IS HERE!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YoSoyGuapo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:33 pm
I am here because I realized there are a lot of questions going around this guild and around the gaming discussion boards in Gaia about FF XII. I am obsessed with XII. I have literally gone over every aspect of the game. I want to play an important role in the guild, so if you have any FF XII questions come ask me and I'll be sure to answer!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:51 pm
Well im in the Phon Coast and im wondering what level i should be before i contiune, im mostly 32-33.  

Evinta

YoSoyGuapo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:53 am
Youre not too far from the next boss battle, but you do have more time to train on your way. The next boss is in Sochen Cave palace, and by that fight you should be about lvl 37. (thats the bosses' lvls) But it can be done at a lower level. I'd say if you wanted you could try it at lvl 35, because 37 will only make it a little easier. I did it at 35 on my first playthrough. good luck!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:52 pm
NE1 else??? I'm really looking forward to helping people!!  

YoSoyGuapo

Evinta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:06 pm
YoSoyGuapo
Youre not too far from the next boss battle, but you do have more time to train on your way. The next boss is in Sochen Cave palace, and by that fight you should be about lvl 37. (thats the bosses' lvls) But it can be done at a lower level. I'd say if you wanted you could try it at lvl 35, because 37 will only make it a little easier. I did it at 35 on my first playthrough. good luck!!!

Ok i will try at 36 then, i like being one level above recommended. Im trying to get to level 40 so i can start getting more summons.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:13 pm
OK good idea!!! 40 is quite a good level to go for Adrammelech. Just remember, 38 would be one level above the top recommendation.  

YoSoyGuapo

Evinta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:13 pm
True, well i will be playing on tuesday then because my brothers are home all weekend. I like to be able to kick fiends with one hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:18 pm
lol ok smile  

YoSoyGuapo

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:13 pm
I don't know if this qualifies as help that I'm asking for, but, here goes.

I'm assuming you've beaten the game, and thus my question is on the final boss...

scream scream scream SPOILERS!! scream scream scream

(in white)[ what level were you at when you beat Vayne? The guide recomends anything above 45, and I know his last form is leveled 55. If I go by pure levels, I shouldn't have a problem (my main teams level sixty, and my back-up is level 50), but I really hate hard boss fights. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell my you level at the time, and if you had trouble... ]

Thanks! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:46 pm
A test before I really ask you for help. How do you get into the hidden room in the Sochen Cave Palace and how should I prepare for the boss fight there?  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

YoSoyGuapo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:53 am
ArikaiHart
I don't know if this qualifies as help that I'm asking for, but, here goes.

I'm assuming you've beaten the game, and thus my question is on the final boss...

scream scream scream SPOILERS!! scream scream scream

(in white)[ what level were you at when you beat Vayne? The guide recomends anything above 45, and I know his last form is leveled 55. If I go by pure levels, I shouldn't have a problem (my main teams level sixty, and my back-up is level 50), but I really hate hard boss fights. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell my you level at the time, and if you had trouble... ]

Thanks! blaugh

I believe I was slightly higher than you the first time through, but he is an extremely easy boss fight, and you should be fine where you are. Just make sure you have the best weps and magicks possible. GOOD LUCK!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:12 am
Maluc Fieri
A test before I really ask you for help. How do you get into the hidden room in the Sochen Cave Palace and how should I prepare for the boss fight there?

Ughhh slightly difficult test, but if I remember correctly you go in a clockwise manner around to all the Doors of Hours starting with the eastern most one. Then you take the key to the door at the far end, open it, and then you fight the boss.

Boss Preparations: The boss is lvl 60, but it is important you be slightly higher.(This is a hard fight) From what I discovered by fighting him is that he has no elemental weaknesses. Be ready with raise, curaja, and esuna in this fight. Haste comes in handy in almost any boss fight. You might want to buf up your party members with protectga and shellga because this will probably be a physical attacking fight. you should be anywhere from lvls 61-70 for this fight.  

YoSoyGuapo

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:43 pm
Thanks~ blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:53 pm
no problem. i like doing this. it makes me feel important.  

YoSoyGuapo

YoSoyGuapo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:33 pm
BUMP!! Comon with the questions guys!!! So did I pass your test Maluc?  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff