Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
How many more books are after "Eclipse"? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Eclipse to be the last book?
  A: Ya
  B: NOO!! KEEP WRITING STEPHANIE!!
  C: IDK
View Results

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I'm having my doubts that it is cuz Bella is supposed to become a vamp, and wouldn't Ms. Meyer want to record her next life? I'm still confused. I don't want to Eclipse to be the last one though. I'm hooked on Bella and Edward!! mrgreen

Ok, now I want to know how many other books there are going to be after eclipse.

P.S. sorry. i just happen to have alot of questions....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:05 pm

lol.
No.
Stephenie Meyer already started on the fourth book.
:3

x C o t t o n

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:40 pm
How many books EXACTLEY is Stephanie gonna write?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:37 pm
Well, right now, she's working on the fourth book, "Breaking Dawn," as well as rewriting "Twilight" in Edward's point of view (I'm not sure if she's finished it yet, or not), which will be titled "Midnight Sun."  

Hitokiri-hime

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:18 pm
Though Midnight Sun is an extra project, so it may not come out for a while, or at all cry  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:49 pm
There is one more book for the series which is going to be called "Breaking Dawn". Afterwards, Stephenie is writing "Twilight" from Edward's point of view which is going to be named "Midnight Sun".  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:21 pm
The world needs acts not unfufilled dreams.

Whoops, I'm the person who said "ya" for the poll. THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!
gonk
I didn't read the question, I thought it was the same as the topic...
KEEP WRITING!!! I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!

Join Gaia's ONLY Solving World Issues Guild today!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:56 am
There is a myspace for all them.. midnight sun and what not.

Midnight sun will happen, but I don't think as quickly..

But that will be the last probably.  

DarkestAngelSins

Lunose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:55 pm
In a way, I want her to keep writing more because I love the series. xd

But I also have a part of me that wants the Bella series to end emo because I want to read Edward's version of the story. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:38 pm
I think she is writing this last one in the story. But then, still in the planning stages, she might write "Twilight" from Edward's point of view. (Did you know she contiplated making the whole set of books from his point of view to begin with.)  

Fawking Virgin

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:43 pm
Then there is going to be a book called The Host, that comes out when Breaking Dawn does whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 pm
heart I'm not quite sure... If she can keep them interesting, then I want her to write a million! The only thing is every one of her books has felt my wrath before I was finished with it... I get mad at it, ban it from my room then go and find it under my couch 5 minutes later and start reading it again. xd I'm a loser.  

The Punk Rock Princess

S p r i n k l e

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:03 pm
There's one after Eclipse and another one that's Edward's version of Twilight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:25 pm
Hitokiri-hime
Well, right now, she's working on the fourth book, "Breaking Dawn," as well as rewriting "Twilight" in Edward's point of view (I'm not sure if she's finished it yet, or not), which will be titled "Midnight Sun."

Yeah ... that. smile

But I kind of hope that she stops with Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. I think it could get out of hand. Sorry that I don't have more faith in Meyer than that, but too many books could ruin the series. Kind of like Star Wars. They'll get worse and worse, but we'll be helpless under the spell of the story line, and keep reading despite any not-as-great writing. Which makes me sad. sad <-- the face!  

EllisMai

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:20 pm
forgotten_beasts
Though Midnight Sun is an extra project, so it may not come out for a while, or at all cry

Actually I think the twilight in Edward's pov is going to be come an entire corresponding series with a New moon and Eclipse including the forth. There also will probably be a different corresponding series in some one elses pov.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff