Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Fantastic Four: Rise of the silver surfer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2000Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:30 pm
I think how great this movie will be is directly proportionate to how much the silver surfer is in it. He looks cool and he and Johnny could have some cool parts. But FF was not a good movie and usually once the first movie sucks, it is hard to pull out of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:39 pm
The first movie was ok... not one of my favorites of comic movies but it wasnt all that bad either. Now the second movie looks pretty good. I've never read any silversurfer comics but from what i hear from friends and such they say that he is a pretty cool comic character. Is he though a good guy or bad guy?  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

Scarlet Lace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:41 pm
I liked the first one. It's wasn't excellent, but I thought it was good. Maybe because I don't know anything about the comics, but I thought it was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to the sequel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm
ACDC_girl
Is he though a good guy or bad guy?

More like a mischievous guy in this one, maybe a bit on the bad side  

2000Man

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 pm
i thought the first movie was ok...i mean its one of my favorite movies, but it could have used a little better Special FX...now for number 2, dat movie looks f-ing bangin' and, Doom iscoming back, and Sue, and Reed are gettin married... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:30 pm
hey dont get me wrong fantastic four is ...ok but when you put them up against spiderman, and x-men there is no competition because there not realy...that great....the amount of action in there just didnt suit my fancy you know? pirate  

Taz Demon

MagiPixx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:32 pm
Hes meant to be bad..hes there enemy. And was hired by Galactus who hes now trying to kill. Hes bad if you like the FF4 and good if you dislike Galactus!

This film looks so cool i think silver surfer and human torch have loads of scenes flying through New york in the air fighting and the other 3 can crawl in a hole and die biggrin

I hate Fantastic 4 aswell.

I hate deadpool, ff4 + Spiderman. But love everything else Marvel! ESPECIALLY X-MEN! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:33 pm
X-men Freak
hey dont get me wrong fantastic four is ...ok but when you put them up against spiderman, and x-men there is no competition because there not realy...that great....the amount of action in there just didnt suit my fancy you know? pirate

DUDE(i know ur a girl but w/e)u rock...i totally agree with u...X-MEN, and SPIDER MAN are so freaking kool....  

Octaru250
Crew

Is People

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:20 pm
I liked the first one. It was one of those films that was just leading to something more.

I'm definitely looking forward to F4-2. It looks like it's stepping up. I'm glad it appears to have more action and I've heard rumors that there'll be a love triangle beween Reed, Sue and the Silver Surfer.... Plus I'm a Galactus fangirl. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:31 am
The first one didn't impress me much. But I saw previews of F4-2 when I went to New York and it looked awesome! I was literally staring at one of those huge TVs like I was in a trance or something. It was awesome watching the Silver Surfer and Johnny flying around. Seeing them miles away probably doesn't do them justice though.  

Volie

Lucky_Blue_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:14 am
I hated the first one. The dialogue was overly lame, and so many plot holes. Spiderman, X-Men, and even Superman were much better. But that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:03 am
Octaru250
i thought the first movie was ok...i mean its one of my favorite movies, but it could have used a little better Special FX...now for number 2, dat movie looks f-ing bangin' and, Doom iscoming back, and Sue, and Reed are gettin married... xd

Seriously one of your favourite movies?? There was more wrong than just the special effects, the script and lines were cheesey and a lot of it would only have worked in comic book form and for my tastes far too light hearted, I was hoping for something more like Spiderman...you know with out Spiderman obviously. Just a little darker hopefully number two can do this. The plot could have been better and been less predictable also.  

Marco183

Jesus Owns A Gay Bar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:43 am
I wasn't all that impressed with the first one, it seemed a little rushed to me and I thought the acting was mediocre. I thought X-men and Spiderman were much better movies. The only reason I'll probably go see this in theatres is because of the Silver Surfer, although I do hope they show Galactus as well. The trailer on Marvel.com with Johnny and SS looked pretty good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:03 am
im a fan to fantastic four so i beleve it will be a nice or good movie  

sasuke x3

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:29 am
I'm not really looking too forward to this one, the first one wasn't all that great. I'll probably end up seeing it, though. I like super hero movies in general.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff