NOT KHIII Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:34 pm
I just read this

Gemaga asked if the characters who appear in the new CG "secret movie" that has been added to Final Mix are from the new title. "They are people who have some relation to the new series," said the producer. "However the next title won't just be Kingdom Hearts III. If it were III, we wouldn't call it a new series."
Asked if Sora and Riku would make an appearance in the new game, he said with a laugh, "I can't say." He also hinted that the new game would have something to do with Xehanort, the main villain of the Kingdom Hearts series.

He was just as direct when Dengeki PlayStation asked for some details on the new title. "First, it's not Kingdom Hearts III. Of course, because we're calling it a 'new' series, it won't be KHIII. Also, it's a series, so it probably won't be just one title."

Nomura once again promised an announcement of the new game, whatever it may be, some time this year. In the meanwhile, he suggested that players attempt to unlock the Final Mix secret movie and start imagining."

I read this and thought HOLY CRAP!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Huh...

I second....Holy Crap  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:20 pm
Translations! Yay! xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:28 am
Thank you for putting in the translations of the new video, I was wondering what they were saying besides "It all begins with sleep." As for the Riku looking person, THAT is a girl.

I think everyone knows that it's not going to be KH3 based on what Nomura said. I'm quite surprised that this news didn't travel faster here.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:16 pm
after readin the articles and wikipedia, could there be a chance that nomura could be starting a new series of video games like Final fantasy; dragon quest; cos he did say he was gonna 'create a new series'.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 pm
=O  

` J A C K

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:38 pm
Keyblade Ninja
after readin the articles and wikipedia, could there be a chance that nomura could be starting a new series of video games like Final fantasy; dragon quest; cos he did say he was gonna 'create a new series'.

Thats what i was thinking but i was thinking kind of Final Fantasy but they're tracing the lives of the keybearers and they all stay realted to the first two.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:41 pm
Haha! Proof arrow
from ffrebirth

It’s also been confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III won’t have a 3 in the title, so it will be Kingdom Hearts: Subtitle. This is because it is not continuing on from the current trilogy, and if you like could be making the first footsteps towards a new Kingdom Hearts series.

Parabataiu

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:28 am
+MyFinalFantasy+
Keyblade Ninja

Thats what i was thinking but i was thinking kind of Final Fantasy but they're tracing the lives of the keybearers and they all stay realted to the first two.

I doubt about that part about Nomura making a new series. Nomura had confirmed that he wanted to focus his attention on KH series after he's done with FFvsXIII. So after KH series are done, he may go back to create new series for other games.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:57 pm
yep, that is a girl.
uhuh, and there are going to be all original characters.

which really bothers me.
beacause i've grown quite attatched to Sora and Riku in the last game...
now what? we start over? UGHBOO crying  

JadaEx

Sanyai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:04 pm
I like the idea of a new game and yet at the same time I don't because I grew attached to a lot of the characters in the game....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:26 pm
can u post the link on here? i wanna read more! xD

th thing is, Sora and Riku have to be in it. at the end of KH2, it showed Sora reading the letter from King Mickey and left us at a suspense!

not only that, but i LOVE Sora, so ill be very sad if he's not in the game! xd  

Dobutsu Nushi

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:53 pm
wow O.o who knew? lol =P  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:57 pm
well.. i guess this kingdom hearts would be like spinoff i guess... here's how i think it would be for the kh series that nomura might've planned out.
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom hearts chain of memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom hearts final mix + (japan only ;_; )
Kingdom Hearts : whatever the one that has the Chaser Video in it
Kingdom Hearts : Sora's House keys (does not exist xD)
Kingdom Hearts : Final one i guess... which could come out sometime before 2020/15 eek

The next KH wouldn't probably have kairi, sora, riku, etc. because it's like.. the base plot of how keyblade (or whatever) was created before the three (and the rest mentioned in kh) even existed. This game'll probably tell how/why things happened in the series.

dunno. thinking randomly today sweatdrop  

Keyblade Ninja

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:37 am
Keyblade Ninja
well.. i guess this kingdom hearts would be like spinoff i guess... here's how i think it would be for the kh series that nomura might've planned out.
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom hearts chain of memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom hearts final mix + (japan only ;_; )
Kingdom Hearts : whatever the one that has the Chaser Video in it
Kingdom Hearts : Sora's House keys (does not exist xD)
Kingdom Hearts : Final one i guess... which could come out sometime before 2020/15 eek

The next KH wouldn't probably have kairi, sora, riku, etc. because it's like.. the base plot of how keyblade (or whatever) was created before the three (and the rest mentioned in kh) even existed. This game'll probably tell how/why things happened in the series.

dunno. thinking randomly today sweatdrop

but then wat was the point of Sora reading the letter from King Mickey at the end of KH2?  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff