Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
kissing when not going out is that bad? ((solved)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:12 pm
i know this girl 4 5 years and i've liked her for about 2. i recently gave her a kiss on teh lips like a peck. she was surprised but didn't jump back at all she just asked " what was that for?" i replied " because i like you smile " " oo *blushes* i i'm flattered!" after that she had to go. was this a bad move?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:14 am
Honestly its kind of hard to tell. I am sorry that this probably isn't helping but if you want something to happen just ask.  

toughluck22894

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:00 am
hmmm......
I don't know...
sometimes it can be a bad thing, sometimes it can be a good thing
sometimes it can ******** up a friendship
and sometimes it can make you closer

it just kinda depends

EDIT- just to add on a story of experience, I have only kissed 2 guys that I was not dating
1. truth or dare, we weren't close in the first place, so it didn't mess up anything
2. I went to the movies with one of my friends last week, and he kissed me, and it wasn't just a little peck like you did, this was an actual kiss (not making out though) cause I kissed back, now I won't lie...that made things a little odd between us for a little bit, but now everything is normal -squeeee-

so I know my experiences don't help much, but considering after you said you liked her and stuff, then everything should be okay, at the least it will be awkward for a day or two, then things will be okay 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:02 am
She didn't get angry, shocked, sad whatever, so I think it's good.  

Dominique Devlin

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:11 am
I agree with Dominique Devlin.

Quote:
She didn't get angry, shocked, sad whatever, so I think it's good.

Ask her about how she feels when you next see her, you might be surprised.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:18 pm
lol that would be next monday lol. i didn't see ehr today cuz of meetings w/ the vice principal. don't worry nothing bad. but during break or lunch she wasn't around. looked as if her friend was searching for me.  

K1T3

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:53 pm
Maybe she's a bit embarassed, most of the time that's girl language for "I like you too" sorta thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:15 pm
i hope so.  

K1T3

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 am
Usually, if she doesn't like you back, she would've told you, or told a friend to.
Or even told you over the internet etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:36 pm
Do u have any hints that she likes u? Does she flirt w/ u or sumthing?
Mayb she was just supprised because she doesn't want 2 ruin ur friendship if u've known her 4 so long >///<  

Sam2yoshi

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:39 pm
she's always been holding my hand letting me hold her. kissing her on teh cheek. when i asked her out she said she wasn't ready but she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:03 pm
it's a good thing then. like it has been said by others, it's a good thing she didn't get mad. plus, u said she wanted to, tho she didn't feel ready. that can be both a good thing and a bad thing. bad bcs she seems confused as to what she wants, good bcs she said she wanted to, so obviously she;s not mad or anything of the sort  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:51 pm
*sigh* i just talked to ehr and her answer was.... no. she doesn't like me that way. never did.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm
K1T3
*sigh* i just talked to ehr and her answer was.... no. she doesn't like me that way. never did.

aw....better luck next time, right? biggrin  

KristinaBe

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas