larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:38 pm
namine and kairi are hot? did axel burn them? eek eek j/k

eh... not into their personalities/actions.. their costume disign's pretty cool though.. kairi's to be specific ^^.. omg teh pink D:

can someone answer this for meh:
if namine is kairi's nobody, why isn't there an x; why is it 'namine'

note: it's been a year since i last played the entire game, so some stuff is fuzzy.. sweatdrop sweatdrop i havn't played all of chain of memories... i kinda find the game.. boring sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:15 am
Keyblade Ninja

eh... not into their personalities/actions.. their costume disign's pretty cool though.. kairi's to be specific ^^.. omg teh pink D:

note: it's been a year since i last played the entire game, so some stuff is fuzzy.. sweatdrop sweatdrop i havn't played all of chain of memories... i kinda find the game.. boring sweatdrop

i think its because namine is not in the org 13 and they only have X's in there names or its because kairi's named doesnt look good with an X in it  

Fire_Queen713

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:04 pm
Fire_Queen713
Keyblade Ninja

i think its because namine is not in the org 13 and they only have X's in there names or its because kairi's named doesnt look good with an X in it

The reason why Namine doesn't have an X in her name is because she came out from Sora, not Kairi. sweatdrop Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but I'll explain it.

If you remember what happened in KH1, you should know that Sora was carrying Kairi's heart in him and not Kairi. People would claim that Namine did not have an X because Kairi is the Princess, but it's not. It is because her heart is in Sora's body. And when Sora stabbed himself to release the Princesses' hearts, he released not only Roxas but also Namine as well. So that's why Namine doesn't have an X. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:08 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Fire_Queen713
Keyblade Ninja

The reason why Namine doesn't have an X in her name is because she came out from Sora, not Kairi. sweatdrop Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but I'll explain it.

If you remember what happened in KH1, you should know that Sora was carrying Kairi's heart in him and not Kairi. People would claim that Namine did not have an X because Kairi is the Princess, but it's not. It is because her heart is in Sora's body. And when Sora stabbed himself to release the Princesses' hearts, he released not only Roxas but also Namine as well. So that's why Namine doesn't have an X. sweatdrop

So if somehow kairi's heart was within her, her nobody would have an x in, but her heart's was within sora's instead...  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:00 am
Keyblade Ninja
So if somehow kairi's heart was within her, her nobody would have an x in, but her heart's was within sora's instead...

Correct.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:49 am
ok im confused sweatdrop  

Darc Apocalypse

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:10 am
It's simple, Namine does not have an X in her name because she was born out from Sora and not Kairi. Even though Namine is Kairi's Nobody, she came out from Sora because Sora carried Kairi's heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:23 pm
they are both awesome  

Sorasnobodyroxas

Divine Zim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:30 pm
wat's the difference question
they're basically the same person
only their image changes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:25 am
extremely, incredibly hot. but still not as hot as tifa or aeris(aerith)  

dante_sparta

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:39 am
dante_sparta
extremely, incredibly hot. but still not as hot as tifa or aeris(aerith)

True... but I'm curious... where did the name "Namine" come from?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 am
TwilightDavis
True... but I'm curious... where did the name "Namine" come from?

Nomura wants Namine's name to be similar to Kairi's name. If you translate the names, you would see that Kairi's name means "ocean" or "sea" and Namine's name means "wave" and "ocean" too.

I've tried to anagram her name that may have similar link to KH and the only anagram I can find is:

Name in  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:09 am
Keyblade Ninja

its because namine never lost her body and her heart never went anywhere either. it wen to sora and the body stayed behind as well.

when sora became a hearltess he lost his body and his nobody became roxas
kairi lost no body, thus didnt get an X lol  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas