Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:29 pm
[[[If you are indeed intrested, all you need to do is click on my banner in my siggy.

Please remember however this guild has only just started, and so is not yet done. It is a literate RP, and entry will be based on how creative and logical you are with your character, with the rules of the RP, and mostly based on your Sample of RPing.

Thanks!
~Kels]]]

[[I wasn't sure if we are allowed to advertise here....]]

And so it all began.....
User Image

Once along time ago, after the fall of Lucifer, God sent his angels to create in the other worlds. The youngest of them, was a beautiful angel with golden wings, Sollune. Sollune was a curious angel, and because the older and the wiser of His family the other angels did not include her, she often search for things to do on her own. One day she stumbled upon a simple beginning of a world. Sollune, feeling rebelious, claimed it as her own, and began to create within it.

First the curious Sollune created her mountains and rivers, the ground slowly but surely emerging from the seas, then as the land was form, she created the first life, in her bacteria and plants. Forests, and fields, and beautiful jungles filled with exotic flowers. Soon the animals, and then as she grew bored, she became more daring, and created her first people. From herself, she created two powerful countries, to work together from her own magic of Shadow and Light. But the two disliked eachother and began to fight. Sollune was torn as her world was shreaded apart. And so wept.

It was Lucifer himself who saw her weep, and although he had been banned from Heaven, he had found himself found of the young angel. So he gave her the gift of death upon her people, and swept them with a plauge, forcing the two sides to rekindle their friendships in order to keep themselves alive. But for this peace, Lucifer demanded a price, that Sollune could be his, and not God's or else he would destroy the world that she had dearly created.

Sollune refused, and in anger, Lucifer sent against the world his army of the dark children to destroy her creation. Afraid, Sollune was heartbroken, and in order to protect her creations, she flew to the highest part of the sky, and allowed herself to plumet. Not to fall and abandon Him, nor Heaven, but as she hit the ground, her feathers were spread throughout the land, spreading her magic and power to her people. And so the nine elements of the Spirit, and Sollune were sent to the people, in order to fight against the Dark Children.

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

It has been over three thousand years since Sollunes Sacrifice, and the Black War still rages onwards....

Only few are ever born with the true power of Sollune, 18 souls carrying the powers of her sacrifice at their strongest element fight on, each of these 18 bears the mark of Sollune on their right shoulder, a simple birth mark of a golden feather... They are only now finding eachother to make a final stand against the brute force of the Dark Children, to free the land of their hold. 18 each carrying the powers of the nine elements of creation, must lead their people to victory or else fail...

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-- Elementals --

Light:
Female -
Male -

Shadow:
Female -
Male -

Wind:
Female - Nayuki Reiko
Male -

Earth:
Female -
Male -

Water:
Female -
Male -

Fire:
Female - Karallia Firla
Male - Pyrus

Forest:
Female -
Male -

Sky:
Female -
Male -

Ice:
Female - Miyu Aomori
Male -

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

-- Dark --

rulers
Lucifer --
Satan --
Spike --
Shia --
Lucas --

Demons
--
--
--
--
--
--

DarkChildren
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Elementals:

[b]Gaian Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b]
[b]Weapondry:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Home and Family:[/b]

Please enter with a saved profile you can post up later if accepted, and a sample of your RPing skills, a minimum of at least one full paragraph.

Thanks!
~Kels
Captain

Dark Children and Demons:

[b]Gaian Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Ranking:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b]
[b]Weapondry:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Home and Family:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:16 pm
how do you come up with these storylines?!.. theyre always so good! lol
im in, if you'll have me  

Woods18

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:30 pm
Sure so far your RPing in Midnight Forests is very good, please make a profile and send in your RPing skills!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:52 am
Nobody ever answers this, but what should I do for an example of my Rping skills?  

mycatsareschizos

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:17 pm
It doesn't matter, if you do a quest, battle, or anything really. Just a simple example.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:35 pm
Truth be told, I'd kind of like to be notified when more changes are being made. I know it's just a spare time thing, but spare time happens to be something I have a lot of.  

CristoVII

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:45 am
I have a problem. I typed everything out for joining, but I think that my example is too long. What do I do?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:53 am
Lady_Mac
Sure so far your RPing in Midnight Forests is very good, please make a profile and send in your RPing skills!

sent  

Woods18

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:20 pm
AAAAH!!!! I cant shorten my rp thing. HELP!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:57 pm
I'd love to join, but i'm having a hard time finding decent examples... if/when i send an entry, it will be very scattered. I'm in the vamp/lycan/spirit/etc. RP in this forum, if you would like to view that instead.

AnimeAvatar

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:51 pm
To shorten(i had the same problem) delete, delete, delete some more. If it's not ABSOLUTELY neccessary then cut it out... thats what i did anyway...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:24 pm
But its so cool. My next post will contain my entire thing.  

mycatsareschizos

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:42 am
Gaian Name:mycatsareschizos
Character Name:Sango
Element:Water
Job:Sheild maiden
Magic:Soothing the waves for safe journeys, can talk to fish, can move small amounts of water freely
Weapondry:One handed sword(not a katana) and a spiked shield
Personality:Strong and Silent
Apperance: User Image Only with a sword and her sheild.
Bio:Her family was killed by Dark Children when she was a baby, she was taken in by her godfather, a sailor. She was 4 years old when she found out about her power, when she talked to a passing school of fish. She obtained the role of sheild maiden,a figure head for the rowers and the protector of the ship, when she was 8 years old. Her greatest wish is to stay on the ship forever but her godfather is deathly ill and the first mate hates her with a passion.
Home and Family:Her home is the ship on the sea and her family is her godfather.

RP: Sango sat at the bow of the ship, feeling the sharp sea air fly past her face. The fwap of the oars were like a heartbeat keeping the ship alive. She opened her eyes and delighted in the contrast between a rosen sunset and a field of gray-green sea. A tug on her arm shocked her out of reverie. 'What do you want?' she said, not even trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice. The young boy shook in fear of the powerful girl but managed to stammer out 'I-its the captain...' Sango sprinted past the boy before he could finish. She ran into the bowels of the ship to where her godfather's cabin was. But before she could get into his cabin, the first mate stopped her. 'He is not well enough for company. Maybe you should go play.' sneered the weaselish man. Sango turned to him, drawing upon the power of the ocean beneath her. 'Get out of my way' She said darkly, feeling her power pool inside her. The first mate ran away, sensing the power she would release on him if he didn't. She hurried into the cabin and to her godfather's side. She held his hand firmly and knelt by his bed. 'Sango...' he said weakly. 'Yes godfather?' she answered trying not to cry. 'I love you little one.' He told her. Sango grasped his hand tighter. He smiled at her than closed his eyes and then he was no more. Sango stood up slowly. She looked as his peaceful face, happy even in death. 'Father!!' she cried and threw her body on top of his and began to weep.

need help shortening it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:21 am
Alright so far all you guys are in

A note is that the guild is 50% done so you can start whenever you wish!  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:02 pm
Yay, cool - one question though...
If i want to be able to access the guid through my other account, would i need to resubmit my entry?

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff