Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inu828

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:07 pm
tell us the stories about your pets  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:38 am
I have this cat called Jagger (male)...
Well one time i was just sitting behind my desk at the comp and my cat came in teh room. He sat under my desk and was staring at me, i was like ''whatever''. I didnt know however he wanted to get on my chair. And i was wearing a skirt that day.... So he jumped up to get on the chair but that silly cat jumped in my skirt! (got a mental picture yet?)
now that was...weird...
However he didnt like it there so ran away ( more because i screamed i think)
Thank god i was alone that day redface sweatdrop

EmilySakuraba

Crunched Up Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:12 pm
My friend was sleeping over. it was midnight and she looked outside to see sometign she heard out there. she looked at window and she saw something black on the shed. it was my kitten and he jumped form the shed thinking the wndow was open. but it was pitch black s she couldnt see him very well. she kept looking otu and he smashed against the window. it sacred her so much. she had nitemares. but i felt sorry for my baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:09 pm
My snake is being funny right now, he usually is cuddling with me, but right now he has a weird interest in the bars at the head of my bed...he keeps coiling around them, and I'm scratching his chin, which he loves but he's still not coming to me, usually he freezes when I scratch his chin, he loves it  

Ariiara

AngelDaisy123

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:56 pm
my dogs like wesling it is funny  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:06 pm
my dog buttion was licking my friends face and then his tung went into her mouth lol
that was before he got sick  

inu828

Racookie

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:29 am
inu828
my dog buttion was licking my friends face and then his tung went into her mouth lol
I was in the car and my dog was sitting next to me, and i yawned, and he licked my tongue XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Racookie
inu828
I was in the car and my dog was sitting next to me, and i yawned, and he licked my tongue XD
lol  

inu828

Ariiara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:14 am
yesterday I bred Basil. For a while he was afraid around the female...She's at least twice his length and width, I put him with the female's blanket in the cage and then introduced him again. He darted, so I put him on the blanket. About 10 minutes later he was bumping his nose against the glass. I took him out and introduced him to the female again. I don't think it's appropriate to say what happened next...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:09 am
well my guinea pig nacho always wants to see me so i took him outta the ccage and he was so excited so he jumped up on my lap and peed in mid air it was so nasty  

pugglelvr

Tantalizing Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:35 pm
baaa.

My mother has a chocolate lily in our front yard which she nabbed from Alaska. Mum was showing off her chocolate lily to some guests and the dog was present. She started barking at it and circling around it as if it was going to attack her. Mebbe it was just the bugs inside it or something but it was hilarious.

=]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:51 am
one of my dogs jump up on th food box for the rabbit by the poop tray and my dog(dasiy) eats the rabbit turds  

AngelDaisy123

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:46 pm
My dog Miny has a s**t load of toys (Mostly old stuff animals) and when ever she gets one of them and I try and take it from her she takes off running around the house making me chase her. Then she normally ends up running into my dad's door. XD

She also has a Homer simpson stuffed animal and she does 'Naughty' things to it O.o

And she has a toy the skweeks (sp), and my dad hates that thing. She'll skweek that thing all day if she wants to, and she always does it in my dad's room.

And sometimes we have to put her in the laundry room, and put a gate up so she doesn't get out. SHE JUMPS OVER THE GATE. It'll be like 3 feet in the air (We put something under it to block her from running out) and she'll still jump out! She's a clever a** dog!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 pm
well, i live on a farm and i take care of the chickens right... well my rooster thought it was a good idea to crap all over my shoe the other day... wonderful... ( sarcastic remark)  

PrettyPurplePandasofDOOM

Miss Me Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:06 am
I used to have a red eared slider (Type of turtle) that I had named Furtle, the way he got his name was one day I was letting him walk on my bedroom floor as normal and all of a sudden he jumped into my lap! There for I named him furtle because I though he was a cross between a frog and a turtle XD  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff