No, he's not.
  Yes, he is.
  No, Sora is their brother.
  If Sora's the father, then who's the mother? ^^;
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:24 pm
In the thread called "Your Ending", I was talking with KN (sorry if I didn't write your full name, but I'm afraid to find out if I misspell your name Keyblade.) about the ending about Roxas being as Sora's twin. I somehow said that it's too weird about Roxas being Sora's twin brother if he was born from him. That's when this question came to me.

If Roxas and Namine are born from Sora, would that make Sora their father? sweatdrop

Not to mention Xemnas, Ansem the Heartless, and Xehonart. And let's not forget about the rest of the Organization too.

So what is your opinion on that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:51 pm
well, first of all, i think i need to play the game again, heh sweatdrop
i was a bit lost at the end. i know, pathetic.

so, i can't really say, except, on a personal note, i find that a bit...strange...

JadaEx

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:20 pm
No. You have to remember, Sora didn't really create Roxas. Roxas was always inside him, he just wasn't a separate entity

So imagine Sora is a BLT sandwich. (Sorry, I'm hungry.) A BLT has three basic components; bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Roxas represents one of these components... let's say the Bacon. The Bacon can be a separate entity, you can eat it on its own, and Sora can still be a sandwich without the B, but he's just an LT. So therefore, Sora didn't "father" Roxas, becasue Roxas was a part of the Sora BLT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:47 pm
I have to agree. Roxas was always there, he just needed a reason to be released. As for Namine, it was basically the same thing, because it was Kairi's heart that was locked inside of Sora.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:55 pm
NaxreXIV
No. You have to remember, Sora didn't really create Roxas. Roxas was always inside him, he just wasn't a separate entity

So imagine Sora is a BLT sandwich. (Sorry, I'm hungry.) A BLT has three basic components; bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Roxas represents one of these components... let's say the Bacon. The Bacon can be a separate entity, you can eat it on its own, and Sora can still be a sandwich without the B, but he's just an LT. So therefore, Sora didn't "father" Roxas, becasue Roxas was a part of the Sora BLT.

that was a beautiful speech right there. ::claps::  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:10 pm
i thought the whole thing was like this;

Roxas= Sora's nobody
Namine= Kairi's Nobody

and i don't know... just look back on KH1... when sora first became a heartless...

i'm not sure of whos riku's nobody... hard to tell actually  

WiIIy Wonka

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:42 am
Trigunperson5

............ burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed scream stressed scream stressed

Don't you dare say it's Axel!!! I have to repeat this everytime I see it. Axel is NOT, and I repeat, NOT Riku's, Reno's or Zack's Nobody. In fact, Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody at all. There are lots of evidence in it, so deal with it.

.................................... stressed stare stressed stare stressed  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Trigunperson5
i thought the whole thing was like this;

Roxas= Sora's nobody
Namine= Kairi's Nobody

and i don't know... just look back on KH1... when sora first became a heartless...

Just like the post from above, I do believe that Riku does not have a Nobody. o= But he DOES have a replica of which Vexen made. Riku never turned into a heartless nor did he get his heart captured BY the heartless. Riku is Riku. 3nodding

Isako Narumi

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:53 pm
Jisen Meizuki
If Roxas and Namine are born from Sora, would that make Sora their father? sweatdrop

Umm...isn't Roxas PART of Sora? 'Cause without Roxas, Sora would be incomplete; you can say that they're the same person? It would be the same for Namine's case between her and Kairi so...to answer your question, no...? ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:21 pm
NaxreXIV

When I read this, it made ME a lil hungry... and I just ate. Well that was a gret analogy, but their should be 4 parts of a person: body, soul, heart, AND mind. The mind, to me, is a whole different thing than the body, being that the body is the container for the other three, the mind influencing the heart with disillusion or common sense, while the heart influencing the mind with emotions, leading to negative or positive conclusions. The soul, on the other hand, is like the energy for the whole, like the person's will. I would try and explain the whole, instead of a BLT, like a pizza cut into four slices, each with one different toping... NOW I'M HUNGRY scream
But to the topic at hand, I agre entirely that Roxas was already a part of Sora, but just got separated from him.  

pwnd_by_twlt

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:10 am
my friends make jokes about it saying Sora is the father of Roxas and the keyblade is the mother! rofl u know, cuz the keyblade entered Sora... rofl

i personally see Sora and Roxas as twins. i mean, WHO WOULD be the mother? Disney just made nobodies for the heck of it. i dont think nobodies have parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:20 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
my friends make jokes about it saying Sora is the father of Roxas and the keyblade is the mother! rofl u know, cuz the keyblade entered Sora... rofl

wouldnt it be the other way around with the keyblade as the father and sora as the mother?  

Sergeant CJ

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:31 am
Sergeant_CJ
Dobutsu Nushi

wouldnt it be the other way around with the keyblade as the father and sora as the mother?

Oh god... blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh can't stop laughing after reading your post rofl <---still laughing... Well, the Keyblade was "pushed inside Sora..." and Sora "released the entities now known as Roxas and Namine..." ... still laughing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:28 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Sergeant_CJ
Dobutsu Nushi

Oh god... blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh rofl blaugh can't stop laughing after reading your post rofl <---still laughing... Well, the Keyblade was "pushed inside Sora..." and Sora "released the entities now known as Roxas and Namine..." ... still laughing...
*in pure horror* Ahhh... maybe we should leave that kind of stuff to the imagination...  

NaxreXIV

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:35 pm
NaxreXIV
pwnd_by_twlt
Sergeant_CJ
Dobutsu Nushi

*in pure horror* Ahhh... maybe we should leave that kind of stuff to the imagination...

OKay, okay... *still laughing* <---I'm serious...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff