Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
HOW DO I BEAT SEPHIROTH IN KH2!?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonGoddessRaye

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:19 pm
HOW DO I BEAT SEPHIROTH IN KH2!?!?! He keeps beating! I've got the Ultimate Weapon, I'm like level 60 and all that happens is me being killed! it's like he's cheating or something! Help!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 pm
lv. 70 and Ultima Weapon highly recomended, watch out for when he gets all purple though  

Ace_Is_Fair

MoonGoddessRaye

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:03 pm
THANK YOU!!! biggrin I got the ultimate weapon now I just got to level up! ....wait, what happens when he is purple?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:42 pm
Second Chance and er, that other one...once more, I think, are needed. And you need glide too.  

ArikaiHart

MoonGoddessRaye

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:46 pm
Thanks soo much ! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:24 pm
Oh, and finishing plus, as well as every combo boost you can equip..  

ArikaiHart

ec90

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:12 am
for me a had to be level 70  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm
thank you! blaugh  

MoonGoddessRaye

Zero Enza 88

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:40 pm
well if you glide at the right and time it just right you can dodge his large range sword  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:50 pm
It's also best to have nothing but elixers equiped in you 'quick item slots' or whatever.  

ArikaiHart

kevcool111

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 pm
Run, duck, dodge, flail and cry like a sissy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:21 am
..., retaliating slash, for when he knocks you up in the air, and watch out for Heartless Angel, Cataclysm, and Meteor  

Vincent Valentines Wrath

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:58 am
ok, if you haven't beaten him already: Charge at him when he floats up in the air and whack at him. try to never leave him open for even 1/2 a second or he will get a combo on you. as soon as you see the reaction command block DO IT!!! if you dont he will get some real good damage on you. And aside from what other people think i suggest you get to level 80. The easiest way i found to do this was to keep going up and down the tower in Twilight town. Oh and equip high level potions on your quick list. equip counter moves as people suggested and i suggest equip any and all counter moves. Thats all the advice i can give to you about beating him... good luck (if you haven't beaten him already)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm
I beat him easily at level forty-five (on Easy mode mind you). What you need to do is equip as many elixirs as you can to your item slots, hot-key them, hot-key Curaga as well. Equip your most powerful weapon (strength wise), as magic is almost COMPLETELY useless against Sephiroth due to him teleporting and flying, and generally whacking the living h*ll out of you. As such, never, NEVER try using magic against him. Equip Second Chance, Once More, Negative combo, Retaliating Slash, and Combination Boost. This will allow you to get the most damage out of Keyblade combos, and keep you alive longer. Also, form abilities DO help, and High Jump level two is a MUST.  

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Once you have that setup, the battle will be much easier. At the outset of the battle, press triangle for the Block command, and anytime after when it comes up. Whack away at him while keeping your life as full as possible. After losing half of his health, he will use his Heartless Angel attack. You will know he is doing this when he floats up and says "Descend heartless angel." This is when you use High Jump level two to jump up and smack him in the face to stop the casting. If you don't get there in time, your HP will be cut down to one, and your MP will be zero. Use an elixir if hit by this. Continue smacking him around until he has about one-fourth of his health. This is when he will use Meteor on you. If you have glide, use it. If not, you can avoid most of the hits by using Quick Run. if you have neither, simply wait until the attack is done and heal as normal (you will be saved by Once More). Finally, finish him off.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff