Kingdom Hearts RP CHAPTER 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:24 am
Axel arrived the next morning about the same time and place- on top of the Twilight Town Clock Tower near Sunset Station. He sat and waited for Roxas to come out and say hello, or just give him a good morning kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:54 pm
(omg chapter 2?! gonk XD jk jk jk i wonder if anyone else will come O.o)

Roxas was still sleeping in bed. He suddenly woke to the sound of a birds call. He sat up and thought about the same man as always.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:09 pm
Axel couldn't wait any longer and teleported to Roxas's window where he had opened it and came onto his bed and gave him a kiss. Roxas was only half awake and didn't realized what had happened.

(I guess it's just us....or you can tell people?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:38 pm
Roxas sat there confused as ever. It took a couple seconds for him to realize that..."AXEL!? W-what are you doing here? And what d-did you just do? And-And???" He muttered as he blushed profusely.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Axel smiled and replied, "Just waking you up that's all. Now come on-- I want to have some fun with you some more...l-like we used to when you were in the Organization."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Roxas sighed and began to plunge in the thoughts of his past 'home'. Thinking about it made his head hurt, causing him to clutch the sides of his head and wobble a little. "I......I dont know." He muttered.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:13 pm
Axel began to put his arms around the poor lonesome kid. "You know, this is actually the first time I felt bad...psh...like I don't even know what it feels like. Because...I have no heart. I'm a nobodie...same with you?" As Axel began to draw Roxas in closer to his warm chest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:19 pm
"I know..." Roxas ageed, as he felt the heat of their bodies, yet the cold intensity in his soul from the sense in that we was indeed....a nodody. "Axel...do you...feel sadness? Pain? Because...i dont know." He looked away with grief in his eyes. "I feel all that, but I cant tell if its real, or if even....I'M real..."  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:44 pm
"I don't feel niether..." Axel looked away in sadness. "But tell me what you think of this..." Axel slowly kissed the b0y and undid his shirt and pants. Axel gentle reached into Roxas pants and grabbed a sort of hard object.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:26 am
Roxas bucked. "YIPE!" he screamed as he squirmed in his warm hand. "A-Axel!! W-what do y-you t-think you're d-doing?" He was breathing heavily as he held him tight. Roxas started to blush again.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:21 pm
"You do feel it....it's love.....I guess. I'm trying to have my way with you of course!" Axel smirked. He continued his job underneath the sheets with two warm bodies that became one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:37 pm
"N-No way!" roxas demanded, pulling away as he twitched in his hand. He pushed his chest away a little. "This isn't love, you're just a pervert!" He blushed majorly uke-ish.  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:02 pm
"You liar!!!" He screamed. "You love me back! I can see it in your eyes!!" Axel pushed harder and closer to the b0y's body. "You just don't know do you...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:02 pm
"you're right.." he said lowly. His eyes drooped with sadness. He put his arms around the other body and hugged it, as he dug his head into the chest. "I do love you...I'm just...I dont feel I'm ready..."  

Kamahi
Captain

Questionable Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Bellavoce4
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:39 pm
"That's all I wanted to hear -- an honest answer." Axel smiled and got gently off the b0y's body and kissed Roxas on the head. "I guess I'll see you later? What time and place will you be ready?" Axel winked an teleported into the black abyss of wonder.  
NON-DA RELATED

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff