Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
KH1 I can't go to Hollow Bastion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:25 pm
I can't go to Hollow Bastion, the Gummi Ship won't let me. I beat the Hercules Cup and sealed the keyhole, I've also beaten every world so far. What do I do? I think it might have to do with the fact that I didn't beat Monstro, but I can't get back inside him! Help!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:21 pm
Well... its been a while since KH1, but I'd say your best bet is to keep trying to get inside Monstro since you haven't beaten it yet. I don't know what else I could tell you...  

NaxreXIV

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:04 pm
NaxreXIV
Well... its been a while since KH1, but I'd say your best bet is to keep trying to get inside Monstro since you haven't beaten it yet. I don't know what else I could tell you...
I beat KH2 3 times and I'm just now getting to the first. It's...answering a lot of questions I had.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:39 pm
ragnorok17
NaxreXIV
I beat KH2 3 times and I'm just now getting to the first. It's...answering a lot of questions I had.
Heh, its the same thing with me in regards to KH2 and CoM, so I get what you're saying. ^^  

NaxreXIV

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm
Have you gotten the Paopu Charm from Kairi yet? It won't let you do anything til you promise to bring it back to her. I didn't know about that and I thought I was stuck. It messed me up big time and I had to start over. D;  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:33 pm
The[Princess]
Have you gotten the Paopu Charm from Kairi yet? It won't let you do anything til you promise to bring it back to her. I didn't know about that and I thought I was stuck. It messed me up big time and I had to start over. D;
But wait. Don't you go to Hollow Bastion, fight Riku, wander about, fight Riku again, turninto a Heartless, and go back to Traverse Town with Kairi where she gives you the charm? I never got past stupid Riku's second battle so I don't know what exactly happened...  

NaxreXIV

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm
NaxreXIV
The[Princess]
But wait. Don't you go to Hollow Bastion, fight Riku, wander about, fight Riku again, turninto a Heartless, and go back to Traverse Town with Kairi where she gives you the charm? I never got past stupid Riku's second battle so I don't know what exactly happened...

D; I don't know. DD; Ah! I think so, but I remember that's why I couldn't get into Hallow Bastion. [/confused/] ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:01 am
yeah you should beat monstro and DO NOT forget to get the oblivion keyblade >.<  

fontelos2

crossbreed91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:29 am
monstro is the only thing i can think of...beat it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:21 pm
It has answered just beat monstro, well not exactly monstro sweatdrop  

-Queen Emelone-

Sergeant CJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:48 pm
If you want to beat monstro just fly manually back and forth between agrabah and that other world atlantica till you meet him again. And also go to traverse town and talk to cid he has to put in a new navi G block for the ship to get there  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:45 am
ummm... did u get the last Navi-G?  

tiny broken fingers

Tipsy Sophomore

animeloco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:10 pm
to get to monstro..i think you warp between atlantica and agrabah or something like that..

if it's about kairi's charm..then you might need to go to traverse town in the third district((entrance to merlins house and where you met donald & goofy)) and there will be a house..you can go in..she should be in there

any of those should get you to hollow bastion, if thats what's blocking your entry..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 am
domokun gold domokun  

darkness_element_master

Keith_Midoritchi_Hiroki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:20 pm
i don't have the game i'm gonna get it so wen u figure it out tell me  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers