Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Wolverine (2008) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Gonna See It??
  LIke...Yeah!
  Maybe...
  Not Really...
  Golddddie
View Results

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:16 pm
So i wne to IMDB, and read that in 08 the new pre-sequal to the X-Men films, is already being filmed...i read, or saw, that is going to be the same guy, Hugh Jackman, playing wolverine, and i think storm is in it...
i didnt read it in there, but its rumored that Night Crawler, might come back...who knows...i certantly hope so.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:31 am
Wolverine is not my fave character. but if Nightcrawler is in it. anything is possible. Will Singer direct???  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Is People

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:36 pm
Nightcrawler?!?! gonk

I mean come on... It's supposed to be when Wolverine was in Weapons Plus. Why would Nightcrawler be in it? That would totally suck in my opinion. Stick him in Mystique's film, if he's to return. It would make a little more sense than Wolverine.

I've already read Silver Fox, Blob, Beak, Sabertooth, John Wraith, Forearm and Juggernaut may be in it. Stryker (and the guy who played him) will be there.

As for the director, I don't think they've announced that yet... confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 pm
well, i kinda have a little theory, it is rumored that some guy named Brian Cox is gonna play Stryker, so Night Crawler may nt be in it and it might be in Weapon X, and some guy named John Palermo along with Hugh Jackman are producing it...

Octaru250
Crew

Marco183

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:35 am
Brian Cox is the man who played Stryker in X-men 2. Also I agree that it would be stupid for Nightcrawler to be in a prequel to the X-men films, no matter how much I love Nightcrawler.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Angel is my favorite. Wolverine and Storm are my next one favorites. The movies are ok but they are way to dramatic.  

Ironclad Pen

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:23 pm
i really want Gambit to be in it...and i love Mystique...so she should be...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:01 pm
Mystique's getting her own spinoff or will appear in Magneto.

Gambit was rumored for this one, but that's not gonna happen. I think he's rumored to be in the X-Student film thing.

As a comic fan, I don't want Marvel placing my favorite characters in a film. It just kills the mythos for me. v_v It's like reading a book: I'd rather imagine it than see it. Even though I can see the art, I don't want some two-bit actor associated with my favorite character. Not fun.  

Is People

ShotDevil

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:01 am
Yeah I'm see it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 am
I wish they would have an x-men 4... ya know...

I would pay to see Gambit in a movie, he was in the third one for like, 5 seconds, but that was it...  

ForsakenZombi3

Kaminzee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:42 pm
blaugh {screams} blaugh omg omg i loooove hugh a.k.a wolverine!!!!! he is so my fav character!!!! I cant wait to see it!!!!!!! ill be first in line! heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 pm
Omg and yeah there will be a magneto spinoff and a wolverine spinoff but that is all i know of right now...  

Kaminzee

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whoa its been a while since Ive posted here..anyway in the new movie theres gonna be a love interest Silver Fox...and Beak is gonna be in it too![I just wikied him] We knew that Gambit was going to be in it too!
We Already knew that Saber Tooth was gonna be in it, as for the new villains the Blob will be in it, Deadpool...
Weapon X and Agent Zero will also be involved.

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm
i was watching TRL and they had Janet Jackson on it... and i don't know if it was this movie but she was supposed to play storm.... but she couldn't cuz of a tour that she was having.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Octaru250
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:18 pm
JaeJae09
i was watching TRL and they had Janet Jackson on it... and i don't know if it was this movie but she was supposed to play storm.... but she couldn't cuz of a tour that she was having.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, that is funny stare

But storms not gonna be in it, as far as I know...

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces