What do you think?
  IT WAS AWESOME!!! XD
  Ugh...they suck!
  Meh.
  GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:13 pm
Basically it is as the subject says. Tell me what you think of the skit!

Organization XIII Skit  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:54 am
ROFL, that was funny. But why is Saix's hair green?  

The_Violet_Insurrection

mille feuille marzipan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:20 am
Holy crap, that was HILARIOUS!!!! [Got it memorized? xd ]

STAR WARS THEME!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:55 pm
Hehe, I love that skit. I've seen it before, but this one was a much better quality.  

NaxreXIV

-Kyncha-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:28 pm
LOL...

omg, that was so funny.

xD " Oh there he is.....and there....and there." talking about Sora..hahaha

That was good. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:03 pm
NaxreXIV
Hehe, I love that skit. I've seen it before, but this one was a much better quality.

Did you go to A-kon? I don't know why Saix's hair color was the color that it was 3nodding  

fantasydreamer74

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:30 pm
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV

Did you go to A-kon? I don't know why Saix's hair color was the color that it was 3nodding
Ha, I wish I did! No, I just saw it on another YouTube video. Sorry to disapoint.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:24 pm
thats funny  

Sergeant CJ

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:31 am
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV

Ha, I wish I did! No, I just saw it on another YouTube video. Sorry to disapoint.

Then have you ever been to an anime convention?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:12 pm
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV

Well... I was supposed to go with a friend for her brithday... but we never got our tickets, so I've yet to go to one. TT.TT  

NaxreXIV

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:34 am
I have to say, it was funny. LOL xd

As for Saix's hair color, I think it's either had to do with the lighting or the quality of the camera that changes his hair color. His hair color looks the same to me: cyan. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:46 pm
Oh... my... god... blaugh rofl blaugh 4laugh rofl blaugh rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh blaugh rofl blaugh 4laugh rofl ... xp  

pwnd_by_twlt

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:28 pm
This is it! This is the one I was looking for since last summer! blaugh You found it! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:53 pm
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV

Well... I was supposed to go with a friend for her brithday... but we never got our tickets, so I've yet to go to one. TT.TT

Which convention were you suppose to go to?

RosesShadow- You're welcome mrgreen  

fantasydreamer74

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:33 pm
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV
fantasydreamer74
NaxreXIV

Which convention were you suppose to go to?

RosesShadow- You're welcome mrgreen
Uhh... honestly? My friend never told me. I don't think she even knew which one we were supposed to go to. She only said we were going to one and told me we were going to attempt a cosplay.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff