Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
I don't want to do this...Decision is made and is FINAL!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who should be demotted?
JBL
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Harli
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Drunko(from vice to crew.)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:39 am
I'm sorry, everybody. But, I just can't deal with being the Captain right now. Some things have come up in my life that I need to take care of. Therefore, I will be handing the position over to the person I feel has the best credentials.

If you would like to be considered for the job, please send me a PM telling me why. I will still be active in matches, storylines, etc. But, my life and my career come before my computer.

Rhamm  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:51 am
I would say something, but I sent you something . Plus if i was captain i would try to invite Back some people that quit. But yeah.It said pm you, but i don't want to flood you pm messaging system. But i would like to be in he running.  

JobsEveryDay

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:20 pm
Since Jay is in Hawaii, I'm going to nominate him myself. You should know his credientals by now.

He's been here longer than anyone currently in the damn guild.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:59 pm

For the record, the Eclipse is back and he is damned tired >_> Who knew there were wild chickens in Hawaii...

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:08 pm
JayLightning

For the record, the Eclipse is back and he is damned tired >_> Who knew there were wild chickens in Hawaii...
lol did you have any fun over there  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:12 pm
A PM has been sent, Rhamm  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:55 am
Native Funk
Since Jay is in Hawaii, I'm going to nominate him myself. You should know his credientals by now.

He's been here longer than anyone currently in the damn guild.
Not true. But close..Well in a while he will be because i think this cool cat is Retiring too.
The Maverick Jet  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:37 pm
I believe Jay was here even before Mav.

But still, Jay is the only person currently in the guild who has NEVER left/taken a break and been so old.

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:07 pm

I took a break ONCE, and that was to cool off after a dice roll thing.. If I remember right, it was between me and Vax and we had a story line going.. It was destroyed due to the Dice Roll, and I just left because I didn't want to go all Alex o_O

Did Mav have another name in the past? I can't remember if he did or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:58 pm
I'd like to nominate myself as captain.

J-I-double M-Y-Pop-Go,
I run the show like Don Pardo

Sure I may be the newest and defiantly not the best....but I could do it champ, I'm a contender!

(Yes, I realize the irony of asking to be the rule maker by breaking a rule)  

Kronik Alpha

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:58 pm
I've made my decision.

Again, up to this point I feel that I've done a good job, even with all the members resigning their membership. My reasons for stepping down are my own personal reasons and I don't want to discuss them.

The choice was not easy, with so many good candidates and only one position to fill. I didn't choose based on favoritism or who has been here the longest. My decision is final and have already made the exchange.

After looking over the possibilities, I've decided that timhaynie aka Jed will be the new Captain. I know he'll do a good job.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:01 am
Ok. 1st thanks.
2nd. Nothing will change that much.
Kalos= GM of Smackdown(like before.)
Jed=Tna management.(like before.)
JBL/Harli(your character.)=Raw
The Heavenly angel=ECW

Rules will be enforced alot more...Not really, but i will advise you to stop breaking rules. If you have god mod/auto(other rules.), while I'm going to help you out some, even if i hate you.

I'm going to invite some more people. Also . If you want to delete something pm first get my ok. That goes with banning people.Tell me first and i will ban them if necessary.

Storyline. If have wont to have a storyline and feud ask me or my mods.

Speaking of Mods.I'm going to keep the mods as is. But if one of my breaks the rules, tell me. I'll warn them to fix there error.(don't edit posts.When i say fix error, i mean see what you did wrong. That way you can improve later.)

Crew members/Vice captain. Be happy to give advice in the Crew forum..Also don't push your self to the world title or any other title. Earn your spot like everyone else. Well thats just the gist of it. Good luck everyone also if you have any people that are good role players just pm the name or tell a mod.

Again follow the rules, don't flame people.

That it i guess. Well for now. Keep up the good work mods and give suggestion any time.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 am
Native Funk
I believe Jay was here even before Mav.

But still, Jay is the only person currently in the guild who has NEVER left/taken a break and been so old.
Yeah. But i'm not sure about the guild, But i'm sure about the thread before guild. Mav was here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:18 pm
Congratulations Tim!  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Thanks Cart.

But to the mods. Ok I'm going to being choosing 2 new mods. I'm going to live it up to you guys on who should stay and who should go. Ok these people are immune from the vote.
Rich
Rhamm/Pharaoh Ramases
Myself
Corollaresse
and
JayLightning

Everyone else is up to grabs I will be putting up a poll. In this thread...To see who should go. Note if i don't like the poll idea. Then i might keep them anyways and give the poeple that win the second vote a chance for a month or a week not sure yet.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games