Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
If you are going to leave.Or be absent for a while.Post here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:40 pm
Yep tired of arguments and other stuff. So just tell when you'll be back, or if you just quit. But don't post if your not leaving the guild for more then a week. Or if you just want to thrash someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:15 am
Om Monday I'll be gone for an unknown period of time... at least a week anyways. ^.^  

Corollaresse

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:12 am
To live for the Moment

My brother, Mystic, is away due to no internet at the moment. When will he be back? I have no idea..

Live to the Extreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:21 pm
ok  

JobsEveryDay

Da Big Ram

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:41 am
I'm going to be on minimally through at least Thursday, maybe longer.

I'm going for an audition this week for a major television show (unfortunately, I'm not allowed to say which one), so wish me luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:28 pm
for the rest of the week i will be out, business and other problems....tell people.  

JobsEveryDay

Schwarz Spiegel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:57 pm
I'm back!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:38 pm
As some of you may have noticed, I have not been available on line recently. Things have happened at home and I cannot be available much anymore. I'm taking this time to announce that I will be leaving Gaia for a time. I hope to come back again as soon as possible continue to rp with everyone. Good luck and dont have too much fun without me .  

The Mexican Domestic

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:41 pm
off again for another week  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10821297#145212435  

[M]a.r.t.s

Dangerous Genius

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Swap Meet 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:58 am
Hello everybody.Will this week end I'm going to be go from..5/29/08 to 6/2/08..I'm Graduating from highs chool. 5/29/08..So that weekend a friend has rented a beach house and stuff. So I want have any internet access. Sorry guys.So all of my matches will need to be on hold or something. Thx for listening. Also promos.

Note this is absent from all guilds.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:05 am
I'm having some financial issues and will be losing the internet for awhile but I will back as soon as I can.  

Lord Buckey ONiel

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Right now I'm in brazil on vacation so I might be on every day. And On july the third and fourth I will be travelling so I won't have internet acess  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm
I will be gone for a number of weeks, but I can tell you this I my come baack some what around the end of July.  

l Shexter l

Da Big Ram

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:34 pm
I will be gone on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 5th & 6th. So, to my challengers during this next cycle, go ahead and post first and I'll be back on Wednesday night to post.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games