Reply 21. ✿ - - - Quizes
Who were you in your past life? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:34 pm
I found this site who can tell whou you were in your past life. heart You just need to give in your birth date.I was this person i my past life :

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. Do you remember now?

Here is the site :

Your past life

post your past life ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:36 pm
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

miss twinkle toes 001

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:22 pm
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:27 pm
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Actually some of this is true about me the part where it says talent for drama, natural born actress...

pugglelvr

Falling_Demon

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:11 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

I was a guy. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:39 am
This is mine

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?

And not...not remember.  

Mitzar

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I Am Roxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:02 am

My past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Nope.
Sounds like my lifetime now...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:35 am
its ok if you were a guy because my brother was a girl lol  

pugglelvr

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 am
Lolliepops, Roxy's past life she lived in North Africa, now she lives in south 3nodding

Lolliepops, i was a watchmaker O.O ? I would've got angry when i couldn't repair it and smash it into peaces scream I think i am more of a Builder or somekind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:41 am
lolio  

pugglelvr

I Am Roxy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 am
i-- M a r i e --i
Lolliepops, Roxy's past life she lived in North Africa, now she lives in south 3nodding

Lolliepops, i was a watchmaker O.O ? I would've got angry when i couldn't repair it and smash it into peaces scream I think i am more of a Builder or somekind.

Why do you keep saying Lollipops?
It sounds so cute.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:28 pm
i know can i steal?!?! lolliepops

pugglelvr

Hana Maehata

OG Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 am
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

I'm sorry, but a female captain/leader/major? Unless I pulled a Mulan, that's kind of impossible. Around that time, women were brought to communties to make babies. neutral Historical inaccuaracy, ugh.

Of course, this is assuming I was a French immigrant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:06 am
pugglelvr
i know can i steal?!?! lolliepops
Sure go ahead.OMG we can be Lollipop sisters O.o  

i-- M a r i e --i

i-- M a r i e --i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 am
Roxy8008
i-- M a r i e --i

Why do you keep saying Lollipops?
It sounds so cute.
Thanks heart I just though "LOl" sounded kinda dumb XD.  
21. ✿ - - - Quizes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff