Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Stargate
I cn deal with this...The end....of Stargate... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can YOU deal with this?
  Yesh....No biggie
  I lie! I'm gonna die when the era comes to an end! OMG!
  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:57 pm
I mean, I've seen the end of soooooo many series already. This should be a walk in the park for me by now! I've seen the end of Kung Fu, Rurouni and countless other Anime series....Viper, Farscape....Many, many series. Yeah...That's right....Who cares if Stargate's comin' to an end? Big deal! There'll be other series to get hooked on.....
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! crying crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk gonk What am I saying?! I can't deal with this! I'm crying already and it ain't Friday yet. I wish SciFi would stop calling this the "Stargate Farewell Week".....It's gettin to me....Not seeing Danny-boy again.....the uniqueness of the series....WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! crying gonk cry crying gonk cry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:15 am
i'm guttered, sad no more teal'c  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:53 am
Angry Kitsune
I mean, I've seen the end of soooooo many series already. This should be a walk in the park for me by now! I've seen the end of Kung Fu, Rurouni and countless other Anime series....Viper, Farscape....Many, many series. Yeah...That's right....Who cares if Stargate's comin' to an end? Big deal! There'll be other series to get hooked on.....
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! crying crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk gonk What am I saying?! I can't deal with this! I'm crying already and it ain't Friday yet. I wish SciFi would stop calling this the "Stargate Farewell Week".....It's gettin to me....Not seeing Danny-boy again.....the uniqueness of the series....WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! crying gonk cry crying gonk cry
you need a hug
hugs her pats her on the head "its going to be okay its going to be okay stargate will live on in our dreams and for the rest of our lives."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:42 pm
it's sad that it's ending, but we have dvd's,books,games(online that that they are makin gor something), trading cards, other fanzy stuff, magazines and atlantis to entertain us.....we just have to make the best out of a shitty situation.....sigh...

eventhough i'm glad they cancelled it before it went bad....i fear that that would have happend if it had continued...  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:50 pm
words from ronan go out fighting. its like stargate just quit. they put down there dukes and just stood still so someone could kill them. it would have been better to go out fighting. and even if it had died by going on only true fans would have stuck with it and if there was anyone to blame it would be cam. am i right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:21 pm
Calm down, everyone. They WILL go out fighting. Movies are in production, the first set to come out on DVD next year! mrgreen  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:36 pm
kittyfox_kumiko
Calm down, everyone. They WILL go out fighting. Movies are in production, the first set to come out on DVD next year! mrgreen
but the story will never end after the movies there will always be more adventures more losses more technology more bad guys more jaffa on jaffa action (lol) and they never gave oneill a chance to come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:09 pm
Oh you just wait and see before you jump to that conclusion. wink  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:59 pm
goddess velya

I have it on good authority that Teal'c is guest starring on an episode of atlantis.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 am
Tarica
goddess velya

I have it on good authority that Teal'c is guest starring on an episode of atlantis.
that is very good to know. and i wish instead of carter taking of after weir i was hoping that they would bring back oneill completely and make him the leader. or at least give him command of a ship  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:01 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
Tarica
goddess velya

that is very good to know. and i wish instead of carter taking of after weir i was hoping that they would bring back oneill completely and make him the leader. or at least give him command of a ship

Yeah, it doesn't sem right for Jack to be rotting in the Pentagon. I can't figure out why Sam is going to Atlantis, you would think that it'd be Daniel that would go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:41 pm
yeah thats totally taking daniels face and pissing all over it and then teleporting him in front of a prior.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 pm
Ouch...bad image in head now... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:36 am
kittyfox_kumiko
Ouch...bad image in head now... burning_eyes
oh im sorry how about i ascend him before the piss hits his face.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:35 pm
Just...never mind.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash