Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fave baddie?
  Apophis
  Ba'al
  Hathor
  Osiris
  Ori
  Senator Kinsey (Think I spelt that wrong <.< )
  Wraith
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:03 pm
I borrowed this off Sci Fi cuz I wanna know what the fans think. 3nodding Who IS your favourite SG-1/ Atlantis baddie? confused Mine is Ba'al. Damn them clones! They're like ticks in a dog's...! Well...YOU get the picture cool And he's kinda cute, too. He's cunning and it'll take a whole movie for the SGC to finally be rid of him! Go, Ba'al! Go! cool twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:16 am
its hathor all the way she has those boys jumping at her every command gotta give her cred for that  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:07 am
replicators all the way. they were created by the asgard in there galaxy and the ancients made them in there galaxy funny right but neither of them want to take responsibility for making them so they force earth to get rid of them and there doing a pretty good job gone in the milky way and the asgard galaxy and there in 1 day and 7 hours going to be destroyed in the pegasus galaxy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Thankyou Velya
mrgreen  

Phoebe 3in 1

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:46 am
hathor and ba'al....tie.....>.<....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 am
Oh, the wraith. They are so creepy.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

goddess velya
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:28 am
the wraith die when shot 3 in the chest 3 times, creepy maybe but no way near decent bad guy status  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:25 am
Definitely Michael the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis. cool  

Colonel ONeill SG

Phoebe 3in 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:58 pm
:EVIL GLARE @JACK:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:50 am
What, a half-insect, half-human-descendant, thing/alien who literally sucks life out of you, turns you decrepit and grey, and thereby taps into the psychological fear of becoming old is less bad than a alien who steals other civilisations's tech and then says "ha, you are now all my slaves, mwahaha?"

Ok, thats cool. mrgreen

And I agree with Jack.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:02 am
list of enemies
goul'd finished
ori one left (adria)
replicators dead
wraith not unbeatable
replicators almost dead/can be destroyed
michael's pets bunch of faggots but if they get to michael first then his pets don't matter

i would have to say that since the milky way replicators are gone and the goul'd are finished and that the wraith and michael's pets aren't that bad it comes down to the ori and the pegasus replicators.
Since the ori will be finished within a two hour movie after two seasons of episode and that the replicators started around the end of season three of sg-1 i think that gives them a longer run time. but with the ori being all the more stubborn enemy and not wavering in there beliefs or ideals i think the replicators are more likely to stand down.
My conclusion is that the ori are the baddest baddies on the block.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
replicators all the way. they were created by the asgard in there galaxy and the ancients made them in there galaxy funny right but neither of them want to take responsibility for making them so they force earth to get rid of them and there doing a pretty good job gone in the milky way and the asgard galaxy and there in 1 day and 7 hours going to be destroyed in the pegasus galaxy.

I thought that girl created them as pets? other than the ancient ones on Atlantis, of course.

and I actually find all the baddies on the voting list annoying. i chose the Wraith just because they're the least annoying. then probably the replicators, though they are still somewhat bothersome.  

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:14 pm
Huh. "Bothersome" isn't the first word to come to mind for me. xd

Somehow I think that the Wraith are intriguing. Same goes for the Ori. I've found that, in the long run, the replicators never got much deeper than that. The Goa'uld had far more than their fair share of deep moments (how fitting), but the vast majority of them never went beyond "conquer and enslave". True, the Ori just want worshipers and the Wraith just want food, but at the same time no. It's more than that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:40 am
I wasn't too impressed with the Ori. I thought they were like upgraded Go'auld. The Wraith rock though, I think (one of the reasons) is because they look at you and see a burger. Nothing else.

Carter, why do those two in particular tie?  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:39 am
i don't really know...they are eevil...lol....and i like their style....i guess.....never really htought of that..they just do....hehehe sweatdrop  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff