Ancients
  People of Chulak
  Other (Will state in post)
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Crew

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Mine is those lovable Asgards....They show up when you least expect them to, and when you need 'em, they're never around. Although, I got a soft spot for them Ancients bc they keep resurrecting/ ascending my fave character, Daniel! God, he's hot! whee cool ninja pirate (To borrow a quote from Vala Mal Doran the first time she met him when she hijacked the Prometheus!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:17 am
nope for me its the nox, don't know why but you gotta love them  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:10 am
well when the Asgard are introduced there like your heroes and up to the end of season 9 there the s**t (as in really good) but after the ori battle you switch to the ancients because there technology is the only thing that can do anything about the ori. although the knew Asgard weapons that the odyssey will get in 1 day 6 hours is strong the ancients have always been strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:00 pm
..We like the Ancients...they're bastards  

Phoebe 3in 1

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 pm
I like the Asgard, the way they zonk Jack up into their ships when hes least expecting it is hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm
Spoilers

we like the asgard because of our sadness and pity that they are gone from the stargate universe.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:08 pm
I have but one very cryptic thing to say on that note: Remember the holograms. 3nodding

I like the Ancients, but they have so many internal issues that they aren't much help. I am a bit of an Oma Desala fan, though. Who remembers Maternal Instinct? whee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:08 pm
I love Thor. Especially since he's voiced by Shanks. I'm just really depressed that the asgard are... well, I won't spoil anything.  

Tarica
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:52 am
kittyfox_kumiko
I have but one very cryptic thing to say on that note: Remember the holograms. 3nodding

I like the Ancients, but they have so many internal issues that they aren't much help. I am a bit of an Oma Desala fan, though. Who remembers Maternal Instinct? whee
who's talking
that function is impossible hologram thor. holgrams of the ancients are equally as unhelpful but at least they don't talk behind your back about your work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:23 pm
if i only knew...hmm.... sweatdrop  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

MinakoTenjou
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 am
i loved the asgard for the longest time....then they just became lame. it totally works for me that something of lesser intelligence could get the better of them, the replicators for example. that totally worked. but the extent to which they were helpless was a little rediculous, i my opinion. once the replicators came around, the asgard became lame.

the ancients are bastards. they were pretty sweet when we didnt know anything about them, but now that we do, they are much less cool.

the tok'ra just piss me off half the time. the other half of the time they give us information and im like 'where the heck did you find that out?' which is pretty cool, but pretty uncool, too.

anyhow, i guess the basic point is, now that humans are just as powerful as everyone else, all the allies seem less cool because they can help us less. we need to find some new, uber powerful allies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 am
i love the nox xd  

serene alixer

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 am
MinakoTenjou
i loved the asgard for the longest time....then they just became lame. it totally works for me that something of lesser intelligence could get the better of them, the replicators for example. that totally worked. but the extent to which they were helpless was a little rediculous, i my opinion. once the replicators came around, the asgard became lame.

the ancients are bastards. they were pretty sweet when we didnt know anything about them, but now that we do, they are much less cool.

the tok'ra just piss me off half the time. the other half of the time they give us information and im like 'where the heck did you find that out?' which is pretty cool, but pretty uncool, too.

anyhow, i guess the basic point is, now that humans are just as powerful as everyone else, all the allies seem less cool because they can help us less. we need to find some new, uber powerful allies.

I agree. At this point, us 'lil humans are the big guys the little races are in awe of. Like we were of the Asgard at the beginning.

Its not as much fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:01 am
MinakoTenjou

wisely spoken... 3nodding ..i think i agree with you on this though....  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:03 pm
True.

Anyone notice that there aren't any allies of notice in SGA, except for Teyla's people? And thats only because they've got Teyla? Every other ally appears to be less technologically advanced, so any trade alliance seems basically to be of food.

Which, of course, makes sense when you consider that these societies have been culled by the wraith when they reach certain levels of advancement...actually, that explains it, doesn't it?  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff