Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 82: Gaia Chatting
What the h3IL???.... Is this where all the newbies flock? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:55 pm
I'm a newb too, Lol... just tryina livin things up....hey what yall think about them new gaia cars... I just got me one smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Since no one wants to chat with me, I guess I'll talk to myself  

Khitty

Khitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:43 pm
Khitty
I'm a newb too, Lol... just tryina livin things up....hey what yall think about them new gaia cars... I just got me one smile

Yup yup, i got me a Possum cuz' it looks like a mini cooper... and i love mini coopers.... i want to paint it black or silver, but those colors arent out ... Yet! ... Lol... razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:48 am
oh, Khitty. I guess nobody like the car idea... lol I've chosen mine but that's it. That's nearly all about the car. Choose one for free and then either spend no gold or lots of gold to dress up our cars as if they are something while they are nothing but virtual objects like our avatars sad (depressing eh?)

It's all internet... sad I don't like my car idea. Since it can't be raced with others nor it can be driven by players....  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Khitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:16 pm
Kecitich
oh, Khitty. I guess nobody like the car idea... lol I've chosen mine but that's it. That's nearly all about the car. Choose one for free and then either spend no gold or lots of gold to dress up our cars as if they are something while they are nothing but virtual objects like our avatars sad (depressing eh?)

It's all internet... sad I don't like my car idea. Since it can't be raced with others nor it can be driven by players....

hm... i guess...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:19 am
I must say I am sorry... I only knew we could do car racing today with the Rally thing after all these days it arrived. Our avatar looks bigger than in Town and the ability to race with other seems nice. Still not my thing but at least to me right now, it is at least better than I thought if not good for my standard smile

redface  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Khitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm
Kecitich
I must say I am sorry... I only knew we could do car racing today with the Rally thing after all these days it arrived. Our avatar looks bigger than in Town and the ability to race with other seems nice. Still not my thing but at least to me right now, it is at least better than I thought if not good for my standard smile

redface

ah well.... anything's better than just chattin' and spendin' real money on accessories for this small pixel-atted drawings......... so yea.., the car idea is cool.....but whatever :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Wow, I got invited to this guild a looooooooong~ time ago and I've yet to post something meaningful. But then again, what is the point of posting something? Are we stuck in a purpetual cycle of online-based love and Role-play fantasy? Maybe this is a trick of the government to lull us into a mindless state so that we may look at what's wrong in the world and see that it's alright to do certain things and be how the government wants us to be! Or I could be a crazy idealist that just want's attention.... crying Oh well, either way, I luff Gaia, and I wouldn't mind being mindless as long as I have fun doin it. ^_^ ((Being mindless I mean.))  

Daigo Himazaki

Khitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:25 am
Daigo Himazaki
Wow, I got invited to this guild a looooooooong~ time ago and I've yet to post something meaningful. But then again, what is the point of posting something? Are we stuck in a purpetual cycle of online-based love and Role-play fantasy? Maybe this is a trick of the government to lull us into a mindless state so that we may look at what's wrong in the world and see that it's alright to do certain things and be how the government wants us to be! Or I could be a crazy idealist that just want's attention.... crying Oh well, either way, I luff Gaia, and I wouldn't mind being mindless as long as I have fun doin it. ^_^ ((Being mindless I mean.))

to tell the truth, i like rpgs and forum and such, becuz it gives me break from the real world and its issues  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:46 am
We all know real world is out there... and internet is an escape. And we can talk more freely since nobody cares and remember all these messages from whom and to whom....

I always love to escape from real world... real world is the world we mostly would like to avoid because it's not beautiful enough as shown on Television...

Nothing has to be beautiful and prefect like those promotion on television said, though.

Daigo Himazaki, I doubt it's government fault. It should be Creator of the games' goal to make us pay to play smile Look at many online games which are free to sign in.... pay-to-play Members will eventually get more fun than free-to-play.... it's the method to make money sad  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Khitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm
yes.....................  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:03 pm
dear noobs, i am like a 2 month noob, how r u? .... if you have any questions or anything special to share please do.... i need to learn and socialize as well as you do.... thx for your cooperation smile  

Khitty

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:28 pm
I'm a veteran been on this site for 3 years going on 4  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 pm
Tha Chica Lana
I'm a veteran been on this site for 3 years going on 4