Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am
possible spinoffs for stargate

they said they would what do you think it will be like.

team sent to ori galaxy have to survive in there galaxy being chased down.

sent into time on accident and they have to deal with an enemy far into the future

sent to an alterante reality where the ori, wraith, replicators, or gou'ld never let earth get so much technology.

history of the wraith wars with the ancients

when the ancients start out with traveling to earth.

the gou'ld when they first started.

ascended people have to keep order with the universe.

many more to lazy to type more you guys come up with ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:53 am
Well, theres Stargate Universe. Should be starting filming soon, I think, but the producers say its not a spinoff. Even though its directly from Stargate. *shrugs* Go figure. Anyway, they say its got something to do with the ninth chevron. Theres a pretty good article on Wikipedia.org.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm
thank you for telling me it gives me something to look forward to some more gate action because i don't think i could live with just one gate show for to long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm
I wish they'd give us more on GateWorld, though. They only posted two updates on SGU.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Stargate Universe is supposed to be the new spinoff. Other than the tidbit about the 9th chevron, and the fact that they hope it will be back to exploring, they haven't given much away. I don't think it will have anything to do with the ori, since the first movie will wrap that up, and I don't think it will have anything to do with time travel and AUs because that's what the second movie is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:51 am
i want the series to go back to the time when the alliance of the 4 races, nox,furlings,asgard and the ancient  

goddess velya
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:22 am
they never got to do anything with the ferlings except for the episode called Paradise  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:51 pm
That was the one with Jack and Mayborne stuck on the moon, right?  

Tarica
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 pm
Tarica
That was the one with Jack and Mayborne stuck on the moon, right?
yeah that is and whoops thats only half the title its paradise lost.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:23 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
they never got to do anything with the ferlings except for the episode called Paradise

exactly, but they had to be pretty decent considering the company they kept, and you never really got to see them, just one or two bones  

goddess velya
Crew

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:31 pm
200 doesn't count, does it? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:39 am
kittyfox_kumiko
200 doesn't count, does it? xd
no totally unrealistic just like the ewoks (star wars)  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Tarica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:41 am
No, 200 was just Marty imagining what it would be like if they met the Furlings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 am
There was a rumour that Michael Shanks would be in SGU, but it got denied. So theres going to be no familiar faces.

And since SGU is about the 9th chevron, which brings you to other galaxies, its unlikely that the Furlings will be in it, right?

Although there is a rumour that they'll be in one of the two SG1 films, not confirmed though. Well, thats why its a rumour. redface  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:02 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
There was a rumour that Michael Shanks would be in SGU, but it got denied. So theres going to be no familiar faces.

And since SGU is about the 9th chevron, which brings you to other galaxies, its unlikely that the Furlings will be in it, right?

Although there is a rumour that they'll be in one of the two SG1 films, not confirmed though. Well, thats why its a rumour. redface
cool i don't mind really that there will be new faces new faces to love and cherish.  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff