Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did the last episode make you feel"
  pissed that it was a bad end to a great show
  pissed the asgard commited suicide
  pissed that theres still 4 ori ships left in the milky way
  pissed there going to end the show with a movie that cant possibly sum up the ori.
View Results

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:10 pm
I think that unending was a really good episode but not a good ending what are your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:26 am
The last episode was really not that great.
It felt like normal episode. Why did it have to be another Odessy trek!?
Though I still cried becuase it meant the end a great TV show and a ending of a era of my life! crying  

SG1 Vala Mal Doran

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:12 pm
SG1 Vala Mal Doran
The last episode was really not that great.
It felt like normal episode. Why did it have to be another Odessy trek!?
Though I still cried becuase it meant the end a great TV show and a ending of a era of my life! crying
i cried too luckily i was the only one home and i sulked for a half an hour then i threw my pizza at the wall (seriously)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:04 pm
could have been better....could have been worse.....  

Lt. Colonel Sam Carter
Vice Captain

keladry_of_the_night

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:17 pm
It was okay, and I think it really was about not really being over. I laughed when I saw the title, I also was hoping jack would be back. I really can't wait to see the movies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:30 am
I'm mainly pissed that they didn't at least TRY to resolve the relationship problem between Sam and Jack.

They threw Vala and Daniel together... Why not at least MENTION Jack? evil  

Ishtra

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 pm
Ishtra
I'm mainly pissed that they didn't at least TRY to resolve the relationship problem between Sam and Jack.

yeah they had time 50 years of time come on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:25 pm
I'm glad that Jack wasn't in it, personally. Because if he had, he would have died of old age instead of Landry. I'm a bit sad that only Teal'c remembers everything. I do like the gray, though.  

Tarica
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 am
Tarica
I'm glad that Jack wasn't in it, personally. Because if he had, he would have died of old age instead of Landry. I'm a bit sad that only Teal'c remembers everything. I do like the gray, though.
maybe or maybe not when was oneill born anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:59 pm
Kaiser_MageMule
Tarica
maybe or maybe not when was oneill born anyways.

They never given anything away that would allow us to give an exact number for Jacks age, but most people think he's around 10ish years older than Daniel, due to the fact that Charlie was 8 when he died, and we know that Jack was in black ops during the 80's. So that would put him at about 52 based on Daniels age (He turns 42 in just over a week, poor Daniel), so even with the incredible asgard technology, I doubt he would make to 102.  

Tarica
Crew

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:23 am
yeah but he would probably get close.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:05 am
I actually thought it was really good. of course it tugged on my heartstrings the whole time because it was the last episode, but I thought it was well writen.

I couldn't belive the Asgaurd comitet suicide. That's about the last ting I expected them to do, but I guess the had to.

I loved that we got to see a relationship between Daniel and Vala, altough I was about to chuck something at the TV screen when Daniel was yelling at Vala before they kissed.
- I was happy we go to see something because they didn't do anything with the Jack/Sam relationship.

I was really mad they just left that at an end, I thought they would at least have Sam say something: "Here I'm going to die and I never found out if it would work between Jack and I." or something! and I'. sorry but it pissed me off when Cameron kissed Sam at Cristmas even though it didn't mean anything!!!!

I expected myself to cry sooner than I did. I was sad near the end but I didn't cry until the guy at the end was alll like "Thank you SG-1 for 10 great years of adventure." then I started bawling!!! my dad staired at me like I was crazy.

Okay, I'm done with my rant now, I'm sorry but I had to get that out.  

Lt Col Sam ONeill

Lt Col Sam ONeill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:07 am
Ishtra

I really expected them to!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Wow. Rainbow rant. eek

It seemed really, I don't know, "irresolute" is the wrong word. It did not seem like an ending. Then again, the story is far from over.

Was I the only one having mental twitches about the Daniel/Vala thing? I mean sure I saw it coming, but still...

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 am
not really over yet 2 more movies and there trying to discuss a deal that if the movies go well there going to release 2 movies a year. keep your fingers crossed.  
season 10 sg-1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff