Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:22 pm
Gaia Name: XthecheatedX
Name: Damon
Race: Vampire
Powers: Flight, Transformation, Shadow Melding, Super Strength, and Super Speed
Personality: Shy, Timid, Quite, Thoughtful, Intellectual
Bio:
Just woke up one day, with no idea of my past.
Finds myself with a strange interest of the moon.
Lives in a run down mansion in the middel of the woods.
Has a pendant around my neck with something ingraved on the back,
"Dylan & Lizzie 224"
(Will expand later)
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:54 pm
Gaia Name: firemaker223
Name: mike
Race: wolf
Powers: super speed, Transformation, Super Strength
Personality: Shy
Bio:
doesn't like to talk about his past. Was a experiment that went wrong and now this is his sin and this... this is his punishment.  

crashintomyarms

Simply_Painful998

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 am
Gaia Name: Simply_painful998
Name: Casey
Race: Vampire/ Unknown to her yet
Powers: Flight, Transformation, Super strength, Super Speed, eyes can show many things, her personality, mood, feeling. guns can appear in her hands,bullets feeding from her wrists..but only when needed
Personality: Seductive, teasing..
Bio: She found herself changing throughout her life, having powers that she did not have before..she was confused and left her life behind..she finds herself walking along a dirt road, a large mantion up ahead, as it begins to down poor..
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:00 pm
Gaia Name: Angel of the End
Name: Mireille Van Morawitz
Race: Vampire/kresnik
Powers: fast grace, crosses holy water and such do not affect her badly.
Personality: Very open, either always talking or very silent. She listens to alot of music, loves art. Christian, crazy, loving, forgiving with a natural caution.
Bio: She is older than she looks, she is a guardian of any surviving family members there might be left. Other than that, past is basically unknown.
Appearance: She wears a long ( about 5 inch about knee ) black top and black tripp pants, glasses ( her eye sight is usually very, very bad, but sometimes at night it becomes much better )
User Image  

Angel of the End

[deathrose]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:00 pm
Gaia Name: [Deathrose]
Name: Death
Race: Unknown..But seen In forest wondering around
Powers: Teleporting
Personality: Rarely speaks,unsensetive,cold-hearted..Seduce when Only In need..
Bio:
Has A slingshot..Lives By herself..in the forest
Usually wears Dresses..
she loves rock music

Appearance: ((Later))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:16 pm
Gaia Name: hookshot1
Name: Zal
Race: Vampire
Powers: My powers are being able to transform into a wolf, sword skills, and I can wield healing magic. Emphasis on healing.
Personality: More of a secretive person who keeps to them self
Bio: I am lost, without a past, and no idea where my future lies. One day I was awakened to the sound of dogs barking, screaming, and the taste of blood on my lips.
Appearance: I am tall, standing around 6 feet, 3 inches, and generaly I look like this:

User Image  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:14 pm
So what should the rp be about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 pm
hookshot1
So what should the rp be about?

Vampires. silly.
twisted

Simply_Painful998

xX-Toxicated_Innocence-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:06 pm
((Wow hookshot...you said no one posted here but I didn't hink it was this bad......-_-))

Gaia Name: i-luv-a-weirdo92
Name: Naota Inchi
Race: Human/Demon
Powers: Telekinesis, shadow, necromancy, summoning demons, can manipulate fire from her hands; making it so she can control the heat around her and her own heat tempature.
Personality: She is quiet, to herself, anti-nosey, she is a bit weird if you know her, and distrusting
Bio: She lived with her parents til she was 10. it was a very violent surrounding filled with drugs, alcohol, and domestic violence. Her whole life, until her eleventh birthday, she stayed with home schooling so she could take care of her mother who was on heroin and abused Naota but Naota still insisted that she loved her mother. She took care of her mother while she was buzzed. Doing all the house work including all the cooking and cleaning. When her father would come home he would most likely be drunk, and take his frusrating and tireful day out on Naota and her mother. When it was finally her eleventh birthday. naota was taken by the foster home association and she has been jumping from foster home to foster hom until last year when she was finally adopted by a quiet intelligent family.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:45 pm
name:Kurai
Race:Vampire
Weapon of choice:Elemental Bow *ice/fire/electricity* and throwing needles~i know its weird~
Powers:Telekenesis, flight, good night vision, stealth/speed, pinpiont accuracy.
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, kind, extremely shy and bashful.
Apperance:She is about 5'9 and weights about 120. Her bones are very light, but estremely strong. She has black wings, but they are not visible until in use.
Bio: She ran away from her perfectly fine life wanting nothing more than alittle adventure but got much more. She lived alone for many years until stubling upon gaia~so unoriginal sorry~
User Image (sorry, the pictures alittle big^^)  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:45 pm
I'm walking through the forrest, gently trodding on the undergrowth in my wolf form, I make my way towards what looks like an abandoned cave. I suddenly hear a "grr" and respond back with a louder "grrrr!" suddenly a white wolf leaped out of the cave at me. I slowly moved to the left and bit the wolf in the side as it flew by, tearing out its stomach and guts..it lay there..a bloody mess....I dragged its corpse into the cave with me and changed back into a human, where i slowly began to drink its blood.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Naota sighed as she walked through a forest. She had a back pack on her back as she looked around. She finally reched into the bag and puled out an mp3 player and began to listen to her music as she continued to take in the surrounding scenery.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:16 pm
i-luv-a-weirdo92
Naota sighed as she walked through a forest. She had a back pack on her back as she looked around. She finally reched into the bag and puled out an mp3 player and began to listen to her music as she continued to take in the surrounding scenery.

I suddenly heard the faintness of music off of the wind..."grrrr..." i left the dried up corpse and walked throught he forest...circling the area where the music was coming from....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 pm
*Kurai looks at the tree standing at about 50 feet away and gives an approving nod. Its trunk had several arrows in it all in a 3 inch diameter.She heard a faint growl, and what soundd like a quick tustle and thought nought more about it. She knocked another arrow and began to shoot at falling leaves*  

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 pm
hookshot1
i-luv-a-weirdo92

I suddenly heard the faintness of music off of the wind..."grrrr..." i left the dried up corpse and walked throught he forest...circling the area where the music was coming from....
Naota found a log and walked over and sat down on it taking another look around as she bobbed her head with the music. She reached into her bag again and pulled out a deli sandwich. She began to bite at it not really paying attention to the scenery anymore. She was becoming incredibly bored with the trees and sky and all that "lovely" stuff.  
Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff