Help Me. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XthecheatedX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For those who want help before they do anything rash. Talk to us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:44 pm
Well, I Don't Want To Kill Myself, But Rather Someone Else.

I Know How To Do It, Too.

I'm Invited To His Barbecue, But I Hate Him.

It's A Family Tradition To Have The First Born Son Light The Barbecue, In His Culture.

They Leave The Lighter Fluid Under The Sink.

I Can Ask To Go To The Bathroom...

Take The Lighter Fluid,

Then My Friend Makes A Toast.

While They're All Watching Him, I Pour The Lighter Fluid On The Grill.

When He Goes To Light It,

The Lighter Fluid Ignites, Causing An Explosion Large Enough To, At The Very Least, Horribly Maim Him.

Or I Could Use His Front Door For A Backdraft Effect, Also Using Fire To Kill Him.

It Think The Barbecue Would Be Better, Because It Would Look Like An Accident.  

Such Sweet Nightmares

Sharpie_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:55 pm
SuperGunner

It's A Family Tradition To Have The First Born Son Light The Barbecue, In His Culture.

Take The Lighter Fluid,

The Lighter Fluid Ignites, Causing An Explosion Large Enough To, At The Very Least, Horribly Maim Him.

Or I Could Use His Front Door For A Backdraft Effect, Also Using Fire To Kill Him.

and why do you want to kill this person?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:39 am
SuperGunner

Take The Lighter Fluid,

That a preety hott Idea, if you get the guts to do it, let idk do it or don't I really can't make you put that but think of what happrn happen. If you'll get cought or not etc..  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PickleofDoom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 am
What you REALLY should think about is if you can go through the conscious. And if it's worth it. And if you get caught you will go to jail, for possibly the rest of your life or a death sentence (I don't know the laws exactly) but can you live with the consicienses AND the fact that you killed somone on your mind? How will your family, friends, relatives, and HIS/HER family feel? If you don't like him just walk away, don't go, say u hate him/her if you must and just leave, have a verbal fight at worst. But in the end make sure that you both walk away the same as you entered the fight. Don't do it if you will regret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:23 pm
PickleofDoom
What you REALLY should think about is if you can go through the conscious. And if it's worth it. And if you get caught you will go to jail, for possibly the rest of your life or a death sentence (I don't know the laws exactly) but can you live with the consicienses AND the fact that you killed somone on your mind? How will your family, friends, relatives, and HIS/HER family feel? If you don't like him just walk away, don't go, say u hate him/her if you must and just leave, have a verbal fight at worst. But in the end make sure that you both walk away the same as you entered the fight. Don't do it if you will regret it.
There I edited that for you a bit. XD  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:06 pm
I'm leaving to my mom house in NC in 4 days for a while and I feel like run away there. I hate my aunt I want to kill her, she such a b***h and she 62. I have nice friends down there plus is a new place for me to make new friends and all.

My autn however is being a btich about letting me go to NC thinking I won't want to come home.(which is true) She keep saying I can send you to your cousin's hosue for a bit. I keep telling her I hate NJ I don't want it be in it. She however thinks it would best for me to stay. I told her I hate Nj I want out of this hell, why the hell would I want to stay in a stay where I have no friends, everyone hate me, they tell me to go kill myself all the time, and most of all why would I want to stay in the state that I got raped in?? So that shut her up for a bit and then she hours later or a few days late she try to not let me go to NC again.

I got want to leave this place and run away!!!!

I fell like never coming back once I go to NC to see me mom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:18 pm
Broken Heart Loser
I'm leaving to my mom house in NC in 4 days for a while and I feel like run away there. I hate my aunt I want to kill her, she such a b***h and she 62. I have nice friends down there plus is a new place for me to make new friends and all.

My autn however is being a btich about letting me go to NC thinking I won't want to come home.(which is true) She keep saying I can send you to your cousin's hosue for a bit. I keep telling her I hate NJ I don't want it be in it. She however thinks it would best for me to stay. I told her I hate Nj I want out of this hell, why the hell would I want to stay in a stay where I have no friends, everyone hate me, they tell me to go kill myself all the time, and most of all why would I want to stay in the state that I got raped in?? So that shut her up for a bit and then she hours later or a few days late she try to not let me go to NC again.

I know how that is...  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:09 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

I know how that is...
It suxs I juat gonna leave without anyone knewing to my mom but the cops and stuff with get me -___- I just hate when I live and how my life is I just... want a chance to make something of myself and NC the only place I know I can go to and get that chance  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:17 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

I know how that is...
It suxs I juat gonna leave without anyone knewing to my mom but the cops and stuff with get me -___- I just hate when I live and how my life is I just... want a chance to make something of myself and NC the only place I know I can go to and get that chance

I suppose thats kindof true to.  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

I know how that is...

But if I run away I'd ruin my mom change at getting me and my broher back, but I don't think I can stand another year in NJ  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:50 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

I know how that is...

But if I run away I'd ruin my mom change at getting me and my broher back, but I don't think I can stand another year in NJ

well. I don't know really what to say. For me, i would probably have a few fights, probably involving alot of swearing, because after all it is your freakin life. And evn in the court of law, the children should be able to decide where to go, becuase its their life! who says you can change someone else's life? what gives you the right?  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

I know how that is...

well. I don't know really what to say. For me, i would probably have a few fights, probably involving alot of swearing, because after all it is your freakin life. And evn in the court of law, the children should be able to decide where to go, becuase its their life! who says you can change someone else's life? what gives you the right?
true true but the ourt has all power and s**t I hate it, I wish I could kill ?Bush and take over the USA YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:56 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

true true but the ourt has all power and s**t I hate it, I wish I could kill ?Bush and take over the USA YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Would you organize conventions for us all? and let us run around like scuicidal maniacs?  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser

Would you organize conventions for us all? and let us run around like scuicidal maniacs?
no of couse not there would be some order  
Help and advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces