Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolly_Antoinette

Hygienic Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:29 pm
RENAISSANCE FAIRE IN GAIA

That's Right! I want to host and Put together a Renaissance Faire in Gaia! I got positive feed back when I put this up as an idea, so now I'm going to work towards making it happen! I will be earning gold to go towards...

-pay for street-performers
-period items and furniture
-compensation for those who move their homes to the neighborhood when it is picked
-for random prizes to be given out in this thread for the grand opening of the faire!

Please PM me if you want to offer your services, either as a street performer or as a shopkeep (shopkeeps need their own home as a shop-meaning you may have to move your home- and their own items to sell- you can post on your journal what goods in your home you are selling, anyone who is interested in buying will have to check the list you provide in your journal)
I will also need people to move and decorate their homes as the following...

-Dance Square
-Torture Chamber
-Pub
-Shoppes

Street Performers can dress like....

Nobles
Peasants
Dragons
Demons
Pixies/Fairies/Wood Nymphs
Druids/Wizards/Sorcerers
And anything else you can think of!

All contests, lottos and raffles to earn funds for this event are being held in this thread Please stop by and say hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:04 pm
I'd be interested in dressing up for the occasion and being a street performer.Bt I'd have to know in advance when and where would this faire be held,due to the fact that I only log onto Gaia at certain times of the day and not everyday. sweatdrop  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:48 am
I would attend.......AS A ROBOT 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:14 pm
Ooh, this sounds pretty cool! I would love to be a street performer. I can also design some outfits for street performers, I'm a rather skilled tekteker.

Also, I *might* be willing to move my home.  

Lovely Akari

katori_yukai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:16 pm
wow this is great. I'm more than willing to move my house... as long as you tell me how lol I love the ren faire I go every year multiple times  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:19 pm
I can be a street hobo/druid/begger  

orthrapox

Arshroom

Lonely Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:30 pm
street performer = me please  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:55 pm
I really looking forward to it. I would love to dress up seeing as I'm not able to right now.  

Electra Luna

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 pm
I will gladly move my house and partake in it!

Ooooo! I have an idea. For a street show, perhaps, some should do an outtake from A Midsummer Night's Dream. I think it will go with the theme very well! I will gladly be one of the characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm
Hmm... I just read another thread for this same event by this same thread creator that it was over. Perhaps I shall create another?  

januaryfreeze92

Phantom Pimpernel

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am
Ooo! Count me in! smile I'd LOVE to get dressed up for an actual reason.

And January...I hope you do create another one. I'd hate to think that I missed it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:41 pm
i could move my home and be a shopkeeper!(er i could be an outside shopkeeper by a tree er somthing...)  

KisaSohma_Tiger-Twinkles

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JACKxRAWR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:20 am
K` the warrior
I'd be interested in dressing up for the occasion and being a street performer.Bt I'd have to know in advance when and where would this faire be held,due to the fact that I only log onto Gaia at certain times of the day and not everyday. sweatdrop
i can dress up and be the torture chamber house butttttttt as above i need 2 kno when  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:13 am
K` the warrior

ditto  

ORgasmic Pigeon

Adorable Player

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:08 am
Hmm... Well, since it was in 2007, I will create another in this same subforum. Go there to chat with me! I will not make it the same, however, only similar. I have an idea though! How about Summer Solstice Fair? I will not be here that night, lol, for I have a Summer Solstice party I must attend (it's helping me fundraise to go to Fringe Festival...) But we can do it a few nights a week! And the inner theme can be A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare. So you can dress up as Faeries, the little indian boy, reneasance men and women... And we can have a performance! I'm going to go make that thread now...  
Advertise and discuss: User run events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff